Windows 10: How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

Discus and support How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Control Panel -> User Account -->Manage Account -> 168073 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ineedmoney, Nov 10, 2020.

1. How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

Control Panel -> User Account -->Manage Account ->

:)

ineedmoney, Nov 10, 2020
  2. mafia97 Win User

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

Youtube disabled my account, help please

It'll probably take a while. You still have the videos on your computer I assume?

Frick, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

1. How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account - Similar Threads - disable Add someone

2. "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr: I have a problem with my laptop where whenever I click "Add Someone else To this PC," It opens another window called "lusrmgr [Local Users And Groups Local]"The window shows 2 folders, Users and Groups.Because of this, I am unable to add a second user to this laptop.I've...
  3. "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr: I've experienced this issue for quite a long while now, and I can't seem to find the fix for this.I am using a HP laptop with windows 10.1: Once opening settings, I go to Accounts> Other Users> Add Someone else To this PC, And I see this:I've tried various ways to fix this...
  4. "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr: I've experienced this issue for quite a long while now, and I can't seem to find the fix for this.I am using a HP laptop with windows 10.1: Once opening settings, I go to Accounts> Other Users> Add Someone else To this PC, And I see this:I've tried various ways to fix this...
  5. "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr.msc

"Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr.msc: I've experienced this issue for quite a long while now, and I can't seem to find the fix for this.I am using a HP laptop with windows 10.1: Once opening settings, I go to Accounts> Other Users> Add Someone else To this PC, And I see this:I've tried various ways to fix this...
  6. Disable add someone else to this pc

Disable add someone else to this pc: Hi I am running windows 10 pro and I want to disable the ability to add a new user to the pc? If not limiting what new user access to the internet or files would help?I have already enabled block microsoft accounts, this does nothing. Why is that considered a solution?...
  7. How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account: Control Panel -> User Account -->Manage Account -> 168073
  8. how old does someone have to be to add an account to a pc?

how old does someone have to be to add an account to a pc?: i want to know what age is someone allowed to add a Microsoft account to a pc on their own? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-old-does-someone-have-to-be-to-add-an-account/25413cf7-f1b6-4dc3-98e2-eba2d68a5ffb
  9. Account on someone elses PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Account on someone elses PC: A whiIe ago I added my xbox account to a friend’s laptop because it gave me the standard “add you account to access your account features and track achievements and all that?” messge. I clicked yes abd after that his account could not access things like the web browser. He...
  10. Add someone else to this PC link is greyed out

in Windows 10 News
    Add someone else to this PC link is greyed out: [ATTACH] As an administrator, you may want to add multiple users to the same Windows 10 device. Sometimes, even a laptop needs multiple users such as family members. It is very easy and straightforward to add users to Windows 10 device. [...] This post Add someone else to...