Windows 10: How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

Discus and support How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Control Panel -> User Account -->Manage Account -> 168073 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ineedmoney, Nov 10, 2020.

1. How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

Control Panel -> User Account -->Manage Account ->

:)

ineedmoney, Nov 10, 2020
  2. mafia97 Win User

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

Youtube disabled my account, help please

It'll probably take a while. You still have the videos on your computer I assume?

Frick, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

1. How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account - Similar Threads - disable Add someone

2. How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable "Add someone else to this PC" --->Manage account: Control Panel -> User Account -->Manage Account -> 168073
  3. how old does someone have to be to add an account to a pc?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how old does someone have to be to add an account to a pc?: i want to know what age is someone allowed to add a Microsoft account to a pc on their own? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-old-does-someone-have-to-be-to-add-an-account/25413cf7-f1b6-4dc3-98e2-eba2d68a5ffb
  4. someone else is still using this PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone else is still using this PC: whe I was going to shut down my pc I get this message [ATTACH] then I realized that , this is the user who is logged in my pc, who is this user, and how he logged in [ATTACH]...
  5. Someone else is still using this pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Someone else is still using this pc: whats happening :- i log in to user 1 , shutdown . i use laptop again i log into user 2. when i try to shut down from user 2 it says some one is using the pc , the user 1 is still signed in even after shutdown it happens all the time then i have to go to user 1 to sign...
  6. Account on someone elses PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Account on someone elses PC: A whiIe ago I added my xbox account to a friend’s laptop because it gave me the standard “add you account to access your account features and track achievements and all that?” messge. I clicked yes abd after that his account could not access things like the web browser. He...
  7. Someone else trying to use account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone else trying to use account: My wife got a notification that someone else might be using her account and was instructed to reset her account. The phone number that was listed for the text code was a number we never had....
  8. Add someone else to this PC link is greyed out

in Windows 10 News
    Add someone else to this PC link is greyed out: [ATTACH] As an administrator, you may want to add multiple users to the same Windows 10 device. Sometimes, even a laptop needs multiple users such as family members. It is very easy and straightforward to add users to Windows 10 device. [...] This post Add someone else to...
  9. "Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr (Local users and groups..

"Add someone else to this PC" starts lusrmgr (Local users and groups..: Pure despair speaking here: Win 10 Home on donated HP AiO. No password for MS account (anonymous donor!). Obviously a legal upgrade to Win 10 Home from 7. Short description of the problem: 1. Used Peter Nordahl's Password Reset Tool to activate built-in Administrator account....
  10. How to disable Win10 warning on shutdown if someone else is logged in?

How to disable Win10 warning on shutdown if someone else is logged in?: I have the habit of clicking Shut Down on my computer and walking away. Then 2 hours later or the next morning I come back to see the "Some else is still using this PC..." warning message. Or some program didn't shut down properly, and I see the "Force Shut Down" button. If I...