Windows 10: How to disable ads in Minesweeper Win 10 Edition

Discus and support How to disable ads in Minesweeper Win 10 Edition in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Before I could disable the ads by going into the firewall and blocking the incoming and outgoing connenction from Minesweeper but when I now do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chrostix, Oct 31, 2020.

1. How to disable ads in Minesweeper Win 10 Edition

Before I could disable the ads by going into the firewall and blocking the incoming and outgoing connenction from Minesweeper but when I now do it minesweeper keeps on loading but doesnt get into a game

submitted by /u/Chrostix
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Chrostix, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Aquinus Win User

Solitaire and Minesweeper not free on Windows 10 - time to throw toys out of pram everyone!

Clearly there is demand for a free Minesweeper clone without obstructive ads. *Stick Out Tongue How to disable ads in Minesweeper Win 10 Edition :p

There is a free version in Win 10 but it has the aforementioned obstructive ads.

Aquinus, Oct 31, 2020
  3. MSFT MINESWEEPER NOT OPENING

Using WIN 10 and have been playing MSFT Minesweeper for years. Yesterday it would not open, so I deleted and re-installed the App. also added it to task bar. still will not open !! goes to minesweeper page and then reverts to win 10 opening page .. have
    also tried to open from list of apps and get the same activity .. what have ai done to make this happen ?

shaylepollans, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

How to disable ads in Minesweeper Win 10 Edition

Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't work

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you are having issues with Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 10. It can be because of changes made or software conflicts.

For us to better assist you with this concern with Microsoft Minesweeper, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to
    Catherine Cus.
    ' post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

How to disable ads in Minesweeper Win 10 Edition

1. How to disable ads in Minesweeper Win 10 Edition - Similar Threads - disable ads Minesweeper

2. How to reinstall Minecraft Win 10 edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to reinstall Minecraft Win 10 edition?: Back when there was an offer to redeem a copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 edition I redeemed it on my Mojang account, but now when i search for Minecraft on the Microsoft Store it doesn't let me install it and prompts me to pay for it. I did play it a few times during it's...
  3. Disable Win 10 Updates - How To ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disable Win 10 Updates - How To ?: I am furious at this point. I have researched and performed a vast number of setting changes to Win 10 in an attempt to stop updates. Nothing ... AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has worked. This has been going on for about 6 months trying to stop the updates. How do you...
  4. Minesweeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minesweeper: I just replaced my failed computer with a new one and transferred all my applications to the new computer. Windows 10 has been activated. Solitaire works; however, when I open Minesweeper, I get an error box saying: Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your...
  5. Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.: Hi there, I keep getting ads on my premium version of Minesweeper. I've already contacted Xbox but have been told this is Microsoft's problem. This problem has just occurred suddenly and no matter what I do, like uninstalling the product and doing a store reset and pressing...
  6. disabling ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disabling ads: How do I disable ads? My subscription for this is currently up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-ads/0d49fddb-f94c-44af-bd4b-be02aff4702d
  7. minesweeper ad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minesweeper ad: So I saw another "ticket" about this issue back in march, but it is locked and I can't comment on it. But on my minesweeper, every now and then I get the ads, which is no issue, but starting yesterday whenever the ad for "Jewels of Rome" plays, at the end of the timer the...
  8. Minesweeper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minesweeper: Ever since I renewed my annual subscription to minesweeper in December, it has been unstable. I rarely get through a game before the came closes. When I reopen it remembers where I left off but why does it lock and then automatically close? It has become more frustrating...
  9. Minesweeper broken - ads cannot close - how to give feedback?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper broken - ads cannot close - how to give feedback?: I'm experiencing a consistent problem with Microsoft Minesweeper. Periodically the game displays an ad (which is fine). At the end of the ad there's a "Close" button. Clicking this close button does nothing whatsoever. The game just hangs forever at the end of the ad until...
  10. Win 10 Start Menu > Recently added ... Inspect , Delete & Disable

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Start Menu > Recently added ... Inspect , Delete & Disable: Hi, Top left of built-in Windows 10 Start Menu is a place for "Recently added" 1. Where in the registry these items are stored? 2. Deletion should be easy right? 3. Most important, how to clear the list and disable it from adding items again? Via .bat or .reg only? Cheers....