Windows 10: how to disable and delete and clean any created user profile for windows 10 mail app?

Discus and support how to disable and delete and clean any created user profile for windows 10 mail app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, i have both microsoft outlook and windows 10 mail app running on my PC. i have been using both on a trial basis (and accessing the same email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by b1geci86, Jan 9, 2019.

1. b1geci86 Win User

how to disable and delete and clean any created user profile for windows 10 mail app?

hello, i have both microsoft outlook and windows 10 mail app running on my PC. i have been using both on a trial basis (and accessing the same email account) to see which one i like better. i have decided that microsoft outlook is better so i do not want to use the windows 10 mail app anymore. i would like to completely delete and clean any user profile and data for windows 10 mail app, to the point as if no one has ever used windows 10 mail app on the PC. could anyone let me know how to do that? it's because i would like to remove all junk and useless data from my system.

:)

b1geci86, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Deleting an email account from the mail app

Before we proceed troubleshooting your Mail app, we'd like to clarify, are you using Windows 10 Mail app or Outlook app?

If you're using Windows Mail, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue reoccurs.

To create a Test User Profile, follow these steps:

• On Search, type Settings then hit the Enter key.
    • On Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the User Profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.

We'll be waiting on the results.

Dyan Rey, Jan 9, 2019
  3. I can't create a New User Profile that is Not Corrupt! Please Help!

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in creating the new user profile on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account, log-in with the admin account to create a new user profile and check if you are able to check. This will let us know if the issue persists with user account or the operating system.

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in admin account.

Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.  

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Step 2: Refer to the articles to create a test user account/ Microsoft account respectively.

For Local account: Create a local user account in Windows 10

For Microsoft account: Help with Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of creating new user profile for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

how to disable and delete and clean any created user profile for windows 10 mail app?

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. how to disable and delete and clean any created user profile for windows 10 mail app? - Similar Threads - disable delete clean

2. How to delete user profile in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete user profile in windows: How to delete the user profile from the bootup screen. using Flash drive how to Delete multiple profiles from computers, using Flash drive is there any option to delete through a USB drive?...
  3. How to delete user profile in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete user profile in windows: How to delete the user profile from the bootup screen. using Flash drive how to Delete multiple profiles from computers, using Flash drive is there any option to delete through a USB drive?...
  4. How to Delete a User Profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Delete a User Profile: I know nothing about softwares and how they work., let alone this whole OneDrive thing. I have a new notebook and I copied some files from an external hard drive. I didn't realise that it was saving everything to OneDrive. I got a message to say that my OneDrive had run out...
  5. How to recover a deleted user profile ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to recover a deleted user profile ?: I accidentally deleted my main user account through the control panel but chose the "keep files" option. So my user folder is under C:\Users but i cant find a way to revert all of them back to my previous state. If that is possible at all. I tried creating a new user and...
  6. How to delete a User Profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete a User Profile in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 is a wonderful operating system, and many of us can agree with that. However, there might come a time when to fix some problems, we have to delete the User Profile to set things straight again. Now, many [...] This post How to delete a User...
  7. Creating User Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating User Profile: hey, it is possible to create another user account with admin privileges but not being able to delete another admin user account? if so, how? windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-user-profile/14a0ba41-d9f0-4696-843a-c6788a0fb8a8
  8. How to create Mandatory User Profiles in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create Mandatory User Profiles in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many a time system admins need to create a pre-configured user account which works with fixed settings. These profiles are called mandatory user profiles (one of many Unique profiles) in Windows 10. In this guide, we will share how you [...] This post How to...
  9. Cannot create user profiles in Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot create user profiles in Windows 10: After the anniversary update, i can't create a new profile for a local user, which means this user can't log on (User Profile Service is not loading).And no, I do not have a restore point (a long sad story which doesn't add to the solution, I think) Also, my Main account...
  10. Delete User Profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete User Profile in Windows 10: How to: Delete User Profile in Windows 10 How to Delete User Profile of an Account in Windows 10 [img] Information When signs in to the new account for the first time. A user profile is a collection of settings that make the computer look and work the way you want...