Windows 10: how to disable and delete and clean any created user profile for windows 10 mail app?

Discus and support how to disable and delete and clean any created user profile for windows 10 mail app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, i have both microsoft outlook and windows 10 mail app running on my PC. i have been using both on a trial basis (and accessing the same email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by b1geci86, Jan 9, 2019.

1. b1geci86 Win User

how to disable and delete and clean any created user profile for windows 10 mail app?

hello, i have both microsoft outlook and windows 10 mail app running on my PC. i have been using both on a trial basis (and accessing the same email account) to see which one i like better. i have decided that microsoft outlook is better so i do not want to use the windows 10 mail app anymore. i would like to completely delete and clean any user profile and data for windows 10 mail app, to the point as if no one has ever used windows 10 mail app on the PC. could anyone let me know how to do that? it's because i would like to remove all junk and useless data from my system.

:)

b1geci86, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Deleting an email account from the mail app

Before we proceed troubleshooting your Mail app, we'd like to clarify, are you using Windows 10 Mail app or Outlook app?

If you're using Windows Mail, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue reoccurs.

To create a Test User Profile, follow these steps:

• On Search, type Settings then hit the Enter key.
    • On Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the User Profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.

We'll be waiting on the results.

Dyan Rey, Jan 9, 2019
  3. I can't create a New User Profile that is Not Corrupt! Please Help!

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in creating the new user profile on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account, log-in with the admin account to create a new user profile and check if you are able to check. This will let us know if the issue persists with user account or the operating system.

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in admin account.

Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.  

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Step 2: Refer to the articles to create a test user account/ Microsoft account respectively.

For Local account: Create a local user account in Windows 10

For Microsoft account: Help with Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of creating new user profile for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

how to disable and delete and clean any created user profile for windows 10 mail app?

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. how to disable and delete and clean any created user profile for windows 10 mail app? - Similar Threads - disable delete clean

2. Accidentally deleted user profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentally deleted user profile: Hi I was manually deleting a previous laptop owner’s user profile yet somehow my own and current profile was deleted even though i did not select it, and even thougj windows categorically states it cannot be done whilst logged into it, which i was. My questions are: 1)...
  3. Disable mail app at Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable mail app at Windows 10: I keep receiving annoying URL pop ups when hovering over the links in the mail app. I want to stop them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-mail-app-at-windows-10/5146197c-496e-48da-bfa2-c50f57f1aa27
  4. how to create mandatory 10 user (local not share profiles)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to create mandatory 10 user (local not share profiles): Hello I have a problem creating the mandatory profile with windows 10 version creators update, with past versions i was taking the hidden file (ntuser.dat) by putting it in regedit and editing it (change user name with% username%) just by doing this Procedure once i...
  5. How to **TOTALLY** delete a User profile in Win 10

How to **TOTALLY** delete a User profile in Win 10: I wanted to remove my user profile and all its data and credentials from a machine I was handing over to AN Other. I know that, as usual in Windows, there is more than one way to kill a cat... ... so I used Control Panel/User Accounts (as main Admin user) and deleted User...
  6. can't delete old user profiles

can't delete old user profiles: help please i cant delete the old profile name in user/ folder microsoft tech support ruined it 85151
  7. Strange user profile; Not able to delete it

Strange user profile; Not able to delete it: Good evening! In August I bought a HP 15-AC170NB. (windows 10) The laptop was standing in the store for a couple months. I bought that one because it was the last. They have resetted the whole laptop, making it ready for me to use it. When I came home I began making my...
  8. Cannot create user profiles in Windows 10

Cannot create user profiles in Windows 10: After the anniversary update, i can't create a new profile for a local user, which means this user can't log on (User Profile Service is not loading).And no, I do not have a restore point (a long sad story which doesn't add to the solution, I think) Also, my Main account...
  9. User profile "admin" created, present during boot but can't delete

User profile "admin" created, present during boot but can't delete: Hi, I was running a CCTV camera's VMS and for it to save files directly to my hard drive, it had to get the username and password for the system so as to be able to write to the disk. Now, at that time I couldn't for the life of me remember what my username was and so he...
  10. Delete User Profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete User Profile in Windows 10: I'm the first to reply! This tutorial could be a useful fix for the problem of corrupted user profiles. I have a challenging query. I upgraded my desktop PC to the AU yesterday and can't configure OneDrive in my main user account - see OneDrive Problem After Anniversary...