Windows 10: how to disable authentication when transferring music files using bluetooth

Discus and support how to disable authentication when transferring music files using bluetooth in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I disable "authentication" when I transfer music files from my laptop (Windows 10) to my Lenovo Tablet using Bluetooth?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CharlesCaradonna1, Aug 4, 2019.

1. how to disable authentication when transferring music files using bluetooth

How do I disable "authentication" when I transfer music files from my laptop (Windows 10) to my Lenovo Tablet using Bluetooth?

:)

CharlesCaradonna1, Aug 4, 2019

2. how to disable authentication when transferring music files using bluetooth

How do I disable "authentication" when I transfer music files from my laptop (Windows 10) to my Lenovo Tablet using Bluetooth?

CharlesCaradonna1, Sep 29, 2019
  3. how to disable authentication when transferring music files using bluetooth

Andre, thanks for responding. No, this is not about pairing which I have accomplished.

My problem is that when I'm sending the file from my laptop, the authentication creates a tone alert on my tablet with a short message that lasts about 1.5 seconds … my challenge is to click on the message in that time period to receive the file … most
    of the time, I am not quick enough and the file does not go through resulting in me starting the process over again. Given I have many files to transfer via Bluetooth, this can be very time consuming. It appears my only solution is to disable the authentication
    requirement.

4. how to disable authentication when transferring music files using bluetooth

how to disable authentication when transferring music files using bluetooth

Andre,

My problem is that I want to "disable" the authentication but the checked authentication box appears immediately and it is greyed out on the screen not allowing me to change it … I have tried unpairing both devices and starting over however, as soon as I
    choose my tablet on the screen to send a file, it shows I have selected authentication … when I hit send , the message "receiving file" and tone alert appear on my tablet for about 1.5 seconds and then goes away not letting me receive the file … I tried
    clicking on the message as soon as it appears but nothing happens - the message disappears and the file never transfers … thanks for your help

Thema:

how to disable authentication when transferring music files using bluetooth

1. how to disable authentication when transferring music files using bluetooth - Similar Threads - disable authentication transferring

2. bluetooth file transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth file transfer: How do I change where Windows 10 stores Bluetooth file transfers?Currently they go to: "C:\Users\[user ID]\AppData\Local\Temp" even though I have changed all of the settings I can find to save files to D: in the Change where new content is saved setting menuAnd PLEASE don't...
  3. Bluetooth Device only used for music.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device only used for music.: [ATTACH] I bought Bluetooth headphones to make music. Whilst playing things like Minecraft or Roblox, the sounds are on the computer, not the headphones. How do I make it so ALL sound is on the headphones?...
  4. disable authentication

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable authentication: How to disable authentication window in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-authentication/19a45838-49d2-4d0f-9108-182ada080b0f
  5. How to Send or Receive files using Bluetooth File Transfer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Send or Receive files using Bluetooth File Transfer in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 makes it easy to send or receive files using Bluetooth File Transfer, so, you can share a photo, video, or other files with […] This article How to Send or Receive files using Bluetooth File Transfer in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  6. MUSIC TRANSFER

MUSIC TRANSFER: CANNOT TRANSFER MUSIC FROM ITUNES TO IPOD USING USB CABLE. TELLS ME TO "SCAN THE DRIVE" AND RE-TRY. NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-transfer/fe7cff28-26d1-4032-9b81-5bcf34fef6f5"
  7. transfering music

transfering music: How do I transfer music from windows media player to a file on my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfering-music/3ff86d6b-476d-4c8a-9b84-c0ba48a01cb2"
  8. BLUETOOTH FILE TRANSFER

BLUETOOTH FILE TRANSFER: wHY CAN NOT SEND A FILE VIA BLUETOOTH TO PC WITH WIN 10 PRO ? WHAT SO PROFESSIONAL ABOUT IT IF CAN NOT DO ANYTHIN G WITH IT! JUST ANOTHER CASE OF WIN SUCK FACTOR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-file-transfer/d3ee9a96-7d2f-43dc-aedf-9b5d395b293e
  9. How to automate bluetooth file transfers using fsquirt ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to automate bluetooth file transfers using fsquirt ?: Hello, I need to automate bluetooth file transfers using "fsquirt.exe", but the command line doesn't accept argumments (files path). like the explorer have an option "Sent To" when I right click on the files ? Thanks...
  10. how to disable MUSIC search

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to disable MUSIC search: Hi all, occassionally my PC slows down and in the process viewer I can see MUSIC taking good share of CPU time. I have a lot of music on my disc, but I do not want Win10 cares about as I play it and manage with different programs. How do I disable this unwanted help from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove authentication from bluetooth