Windows 10: How To Disable Auto Config Please Wait?

Discus and support How To Disable Auto Config Please Wait? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I am constantly getting a box popping up saying auto config please wait, how do I stop this? I tried to fix myself based on tutorial from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mencari Cinta, Nov 11, 2020.

1. How To Disable Auto Config Please Wait?

Hello!

I am constantly getting a box popping up saying auto config please wait, how do I stop this?

I tried to fix myself based on tutorial from a few of forum as well as articles but the it doesn't work at all. So, I decided to open this thread on Microsoft.

I did all of these below:

1.Close any games that you've been playing on your computer. The "Auto Config Please Wait" error tends to pop up when full screen games are being played. To get around this error, change the settings of your games so the screen size is smaller. This can often be done by navigating to the options or settings section of a game.

2.Change your screen resolution by right-clicking on your desktop, selecting "Properties," then "Display Settings." The resolution size you choose doesn't matter. Changing the screen size sometimes resets the settings and fixes the "Auto Config Please Wait" error.

3.Check the cord that connects your computer monitor to the back of your computer tower. A loose, ripped or old cord could cause the "Auto Config Please Wait" error. Try connecting the cord to another computer and see if you get the same error. If you do, it's time to buy a new cord.

It's not working for me. Is there any other solution?

Thank you.

:)

Mencari Cinta, Nov 11, 2020

2. BF3 Config Utility

New! BF3 Config Utility v1.1

• Profiles now work.
    • Added Controller Vibration.
    • Now when you disable Anti-aliasing will auto disable "Anti-aliasing Post".
    Version v1.0 got 138 downloads over night! *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 11, 2020
  4. jimbo45 Win User

How To Disable Auto Config Please Wait?

Thunderbird -- can't disable auto config --FIXED !!!

Hi there

I'm trying to add a new email account in Thunderbird

Somehow latest release tries to "Dumb down" the manual configuration and attempts to do it automatically.

However the email server I'm using isn't in Thunderbird's database so it seems to stay in an infinite loop.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH SOFTWARE DESIGNERS -- please don't Simplify apps too much -- give users choice of Auto / Manual config for these cases -- it's really not possible for Thunderbird to store every conceivable email provider in the database !!!!!!.

Surely at least if it can't find the email server it should say OK no server found enter manually.

If you hit Manual config it still tries the automatic lookup !!!!!!!!!

How To Disable Auto Config Please Wait? [​IMG]

Fix though (backdoor method) !!!

select a VALID email provider --say your ISP or whatever for the email server bit

Now you can CHANGE the settings to what you want (your real server , IMAP etc etc.

What a dogs dinner of a way to do it though. !!!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

How To Disable Auto Config Please Wait?

1. How To Disable Auto Config Please Wait? - Similar Threads - Disable Auto Config

2. Wlan Auto config is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wlan Auto config is missing: Hello my wlan auto config service is missing and i dont know hoe to add it my wifi is on but i cant find any networks because of the missing service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan-auto-config-is-missing/7098da1c-8459-40fc-8984-e92ea9340049
  3. Wlan Auto config is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wlan Auto config is missing: Hello my wlan auto config service is missing and i dont know hoe to add it my wifi is on but i cant find any networks because of the missing service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan-auto-config-is-missing/7098da1c-8459-40fc-8984-e92ea9340049
  4. How to disable auto-enhance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable auto-enhance: Hello,I im an amateur photographer and have been struggling with the auto enhance thing of windows. I love to underexpose photos and windows turns them as bright as day and as noisy as a fighter jet and it looks horrible. I have tried using other apps or programs and it...
  5. How to disable auto-enhance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable auto-enhance: Hello,I im an amateur photographer and have been struggling with the auto enhance thing of windows. I love to underexpose photos and windows turns them as bright as day and as noisy as a fighter jet and it looks horrible. I have tried using other apps or programs and it...
  6. Please Wait Bootloop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Wait Bootloop: My PC keeps booting over and over after constantly saying please wait for 5-10 minutes. If I power the PC down and turn it back on myself, it still does the same thing. What can I try? Thanks....
  7. How to disable auto arrange?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable auto arrange?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mergisi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/loj3a9/how_to_disable_auto_arrange/
  8. WLAN Auto Config

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLAN Auto Config: Recently I posted about my wirless problem regarding how after every few second the audio and video would stuck for 2-3 seconds. But sadly, only 2-3 people gave suggestions but those were totally useless. Post Link:...
  9. How to disable Auto Login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Auto Login?: So I have two accounts on my laptop: Administrator (no password) Work Account (password-protected) How do I make it so that my laptop ALWAYS asks me to choose which account to use? From what I understand, if I shut down while using my Administrator account, it signs in...
  10. Thunderbird -- can't disable auto config --FIXED !!!

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird -- can't disable auto config --FIXED !!!: Hi there I'm trying to add a new email account in Thunderbird Somehow latest release tries to "Dumb down" the manual configuration and attempts to do it automatically. However the email server I'm using isn't in Thunderbird's database so it seems to stay in an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pc showing auto config