Windows 10: How to disable auto launch at startup

Discus and support How to disable auto launch at startup in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have just done a fresh install of Windows 10 PRO x64. I have discovered that it came with Skype (Application version 14.42.60.0, Skype version... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by weybrew, May 1, 2019.

1. weybrew Win User

How to disable auto launch at startup

I have just done a fresh install of Windows 10 PRO x64. I have discovered that it came with Skype (Application version 14.42.60.0, Skype version 8.42.0.60). I want to disable the auto launch feature but I don't have a menu bar to get to Tools. How do I disable this program feature?

:)

weybrew, May 1, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 1, 2019
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, May 1, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, May 1, 2019
Thema:

1. How to disable auto launch at startup - Similar Threads - disable auto launch

2. How to disable auto-enhance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable auto-enhance: Hello,I im an amateur photographer and have been struggling with the auto enhance thing of windows. I love to underexpose photos and windows turns them as bright as day and as noisy as a fighter jet and it looks horrible. I have tried using other apps or programs and it...
  3. How to disable auto-enhance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable auto-enhance: Hello,I im an amateur photographer and have been struggling with the auto enhance thing of windows. I love to underexpose photos and windows turns them as bright as day and as noisy as a fighter jet and it looks horrible. I have tried using other apps or programs and it...
  4. How to disable calendar startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable calendar startup: I want to disable calender, ToDo, and Outlook at startup, but these apps do not show up in task manager or shell:startup. I also checked registry and scheduled tasks, and found nothing. So is there any way to do that?...
  5. How to disable auto arrange?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable auto arrange?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mergisi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/loj3a9/how_to_disable_auto_arrange/
  6. auto launch of bing ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto launch of bing ?: How do I stop auto launch of Bing on start up ? I rarely use Bing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-launch-of-bing/024ecf89-7733-4a9f-8be3-4a18c6558163
  7. Disable Sticky Notes auto startup in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Sticky Notes auto startup in windows 10: Dear MS, Could you please provide a way to forever disable auto startup of Sticky Notes? I know that to disable it I should change Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PenWorkspace\Notes -> LaunchOnNextUserSession to 0, however when I shut...
  8. How to disable Auto Login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Auto Login?: So I have two accounts on my laptop: Administrator (no password) Work Account (password-protected) How do I make it so that my laptop ALWAYS asks me to choose which account to use? From what I understand, if I shut down while using my Administrator account, it signs in...
  9. how to disable on startup windows 10 updates NOT auto restart updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to disable on startup windows 10 updates NOT auto restart updates: my computer doesnt get forced to auto restart to install updates luckily but i sometimes only get them when i restart my computer or when i switch it off and turn it back on, thanks, i know there are a lot of tutorials out there but this is how to disable updates ON startup,...
  10. How to disable Startup Settings?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable Startup Settings?: Hi, at every boot/restart, I am presented with Startup Settings, I have to press Enter to continue. *Mad How to get rid of it, please? I needed to go to safe mode, so I used msconfig, ever-since I have this. 43380

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off password on startup windows10