Windows 10: How to disable Bluetooth adapter's "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save...

Discus and support How to disable Bluetooth adapter's "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My bluetooth keyboard doesn't work properly on my PC by default settings, the connection is very unstable. In Windows 10 1909, I disabled "Allow the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Landau2718, May 30, 2020.

1. How to disable Bluetooth adapter's "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save...

My bluetooth keyboard doesn't work properly on my PC by default settings, the connection is very unstable. In Windows 10 1909, I disabled "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in Device Manager - Intel Wireless Bluetooth(R) Properties - "Power Management" tag, and everything is OK.

I upgraded my Windows 10 to version 2004 yesterday, and the connection to my bluetooth keyboard became unstable again. I think maybe the Windows Update enabled the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" option again, and wanted to disable it, but I can't find "Power Management" tag in Bluetooth adapter's "Properties".

Anyone knows how to disable Bluetooth adapter's "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in Windows 10 v2004? The Bluetooth&Wi-Fi module is Killer AX1650s.

submitted by /u/Landau2718
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Landau2718, May 30, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Win 10 network adapter disable allow the computer to turn off this device to save power

Hi,

I realize that you are trying to modify registry settings, let me assist you.

Since modifying or deleting registry entries incorrectly may result in serious problems, it is not recommended to change the registry entries. I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the
    Power Management settings from the Device Manager
    and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and select Device Manager.

• Find and double-click Network adapters.

• Right-click the device listed and click on
      Properties.
    • Navigate to Power Management tab and uncheck the option
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, May 30, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Bluetooth Headset turns off every 10 minutes

We appreciate your prompt reply. Power management may affect your bluetooth devices after being idle, we suggest that you disable the option to allow the computer to turn off the device to save power. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on Start, and select Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager, click the arrow next to Bluetooth, and select the Bluetooth radio.
    • Right-click the Bluetooth radio and select Properties.
    • Select the Power Management tab, and see if there is a check next to
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, May 30, 2020
  4. OldMike65 Win User

How to disable Bluetooth adapter's "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save...

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, May 30, 2020
Thema:

How to disable Bluetooth adapter's "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save...

1. How to disable Bluetooth adapter's "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save... - Similar Threads - disable Bluetooth adapter's

2. Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power uncheck permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power uncheck permanently: I have a Intel Wireless Gigabit Software Device. Unchecking this helps but it checks itself back on every once in a while for no reason. I want this permanently unchecked. No solutions using Google search. Power Management is on NEVER for everything I can put never on. Any...
  3. Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power uncheck permanently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power uncheck permanently: I have a Intel Wireless Gigabit Software Device. Unchecking this helps but it checks itself back on every once in a while for no reason. I want this permanently unchecked. No solutions using Google search. Power Management is on NEVER for everything I can put never on. Any...
  4. Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power uncheck permanently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth adapter turns off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter turns off.: Bluetooth adapter turns off with error code 43 in the device manager when my laptop starts up. I've already tried everything: different drivers, health check, etc. But I haven't found any solution. If it can help I'm using last official Windows 11 build and asus rog strix g15...
  6. Disable "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power" for all laptops using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power" for all laptops using...: Hi everyone,I look after about 40 laptops various Lenovo models that have continuous issues with bluetooth mice being disconnected after minutes of use.If I manually turn off "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power" in device manager, that fixes it for a...
  7. Disable "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power" for all laptops using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power" for all laptops using...: Hi everyone,I look after about 40 laptops various Lenovo models that have continuous issues with bluetooth mice being disconnected after minutes of use.If I manually turn off "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power" in device manager, that fixes it for a...
  8. Disable "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power" for all laptops using...

9. How to disable the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power network adapter...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power network adapter...: Hello, I want to disable the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save powernetwork adapter setting. The usual approach is to go to Device Manager > Network Adapters > adapter_name_here > properties > Power Management Tab, but the Power Management Tab is not...
  10. disable "allow the computer to turn off this device" script

disable "allow the computer to turn off this device" script: I have a bunch of USB storage devices connected to my computer and they always go to sleep until I try to access something on them and then they start up but there is always a pause. I know how to disable this by going into the device manager and manually unchecking "allow...