Windows 10: How to disable calendar startup

Discus and support How to disable calendar startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to disable calender, ToDo, and Outlook at startup, but these apps do not show up in task manager or shell:startup. I also checked registry and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Windows Category - All, May 28, 2021.

1. How to disable calendar startup

I want to disable calender, ToDo, and Outlook at startup, but these apps do not show up in task manager or shell:startup. I also checked registry and scheduled tasks, and found nothing. So is there any way to do that?

:)

Windows Category - All, May 28, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 28, 2021
  3. Windows 10 calendar at startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key.
    • In start menu.
    • Search for calendar.
    • And right click on the app.
    • Click on Pin to start option.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 28, 2021
  4. How to disable calendar startup

How can I disable "Startup" for Sticky Notes, on Windows 10 1607

Hi,

Since the steps provided did not help, we'll try a different approach. We suggest resetting Sticky Notes first then proceed on doing the same steps on how to disable it on startup. Follow the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Find Sticky Notes under Apps
      & features.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Repeat the steps provided by Confused Caribou.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 28, 2021
Thema:

How to disable calendar startup

1. How to disable calendar startup - Similar Threads - disable calendar startup

2. Mail & Calendar disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail & Calendar disabled: Just turned on my laptop to find that not only has the Mail & Calendar app been disabled but then when I re-install it two of my email accounts have vanished.No sign of my live.com or gmail accounts. No history whatsoever. Oddly my two other accounts, that I was initially...
  3. Mail & Calendar disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail & Calendar disabled: Just turned on my laptop to find that not only has the Mail & Calendar app been disabled but then when I re-install it two of my email accounts have vanished.No sign of my live.com or gmail accounts. No history whatsoever. Oddly my two other accounts, that I was initially...
  4. Mail & Calendar disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to disable and enable startup programs

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to disable and enable startup programs: Hello everyone, today we will talk about Startup Programs and: How to disable them. How to get anything you want – a program, a folder, or even a picture – to launch at the moment you launch Windows. This feature is frequently used by people who want to speed up their...
  6. How to disable disk check on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to disable disk check on startup: I use a laptop with hdd and ssd. Both hdd and ssd are having windows. I use the windows in ssd. I have a problem that whenever I turn on my laptop it starts disk checking because of which my windows in hdd is booted instead of ssd. I have performed disk check many times and...
  7. How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar app

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar app: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Calendar app has many interesting features such as connect your Google Calendar, […] This article How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar app first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How to disable auto launch at startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to disable auto launch at startup: I have just done a fresh install of Windows 10 PRO x64. I have discovered that it came with Skype (Application version 14.42.60.0, Skype version 8.42.0.60). I want to disable the auto launch feature but I don't have a menu bar to get to Tools. How do I disable this program...
  9. how to disable password at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to disable password at startup: Last night I thought I disabled the Login password from the Start menu. When I restarted my computer I didn't have to login. But this morning when I start my computer the Login password box is there again. If anyone knows a way where the Login password is disabled I'd...
  10. How to disable Startup Settings?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable Startup Settings?: Hi, at every boot/restart, I am presented with Startup Settings, I have to press Enter to continue. *Mad How to get rid of it, please? I needed to go to safe mode, so I used msconfig, ever-since I have this. 43380