Windows 10: How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

Discus and support How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by amirpeleg1, May 17, 2022.

1. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've triedHow to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11 :Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard easier to use in the Control Panel.Enabling 'Turn off all unnecessary animation when possible' in Make it easier to focus on tasks in the Control Panel.But nothing works. Does anyone know how to disable these notifications? Thanks in advance.

:)

amirpeleg1, May 17, 2022
  2. JohnDubya Win User

How to disable caps-lock notification on Windows 10

After Googling for an hour, I finally figured out where the Caps Lock notification was coming from on my Windows 10 machine. I have a Bluetooth adapter installed on my computer, and I found a website describing that some Bluetooth software includes this
    on screen notification "feature." Well, I figured out on my machine that the process Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings was causing the notifications for "Caps Lock On," "Num Lock On," etc.

To turn this off:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc
    • Go to Processes and click on Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then End Task.
    • Go to the Startup tab and find Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then click
      Disable.

JohnDubya, May 17, 2022
  3. relwood Win User
    Disable Cap Locks

I want to disable CAP LOCK in windows can somebody give me step by step instructions

relwood, May 17, 2022
  4. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

Disable Caps Lock on Windows 10?

The below does not disable CAPS LOCK; instead it converts CAPS LOCK into SHIFT LOCK.

• Right-click Start
    • Choose Control Panel.
    • Under Clock, Language and Region, choose
      Change input methods.
    • On the left, choose
      Advanced Settings.
    • Near the bottom, click on
      Change language bar hot keys (this is a blue link)
    • On the Advanced Key Settings tab, select Press the Shift key
      radio button.
    • Click OK, then Save
    After this change:

• You press the CAPS LOCK key puts the keyboard in all-caps mode
    • You press the SHIFT key to turn off CAPS LOCK and exit all-caps mode.
      • Note that pressing CAPS LOCK again
        will not turn off CAPS LOCK; only by pressing either SHIFT key will CAPS LOCK turn off.
    This is similar behavior to how the SHIFT LOCK key works on typewriters.

blackeneth, May 17, 2022
Thema:

How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

1. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - disable Caps Lock

2. How to disable Caps Lock notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock notification?: Hi everyone there is this annoying caps lock notification thats pops up on the top middle of my screen when I'm in a game it switches out the tabs and it freezes my computer hence I would like to get rid of it, I already tried the ease of access thing and turned of the...
  3. How to disable Caps Lock notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable Caps Lock notification?: Hi everyone there is this annoying caps lock notification thats pops up on the top middle of my screen when I'm in a game it switches out the tabs and it freezes my computer hence I would like to get rid of it, I already tried the ease of access thing and turned of the...
  4. How to disable Caps Lock screen notification on Windows 11

How to disable Caps Lock screen notification on Windows 11: Same issue. But the topic was closed without a solution. old topic: How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11 solution video: Turn off Caps lock notification Windows 11 -> it does not work for me.---- quote from old topic ----Hi, ever since getting my new computer...
  5. How to disable Caps Lock screen notification on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock screen notification on Windows 11: Same issue. But the topic was closed without a solution. old topic: How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11 solution video: Turn off Caps lock notification Windows 11 -> it does not work for me.---- quote from old topic ----Hi, ever since getting my new computer...
  6. How to disable, Caps Lock notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable, Caps Lock notification: Hi, how do I disable the caps lock notification here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-caps-lock-notification/2c568f56-b436-4152-a048-24d7c5b13e2d
  7. How to disable, Caps Lock notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable, Caps Lock notification: Hi, how do I disable the caps lock notification here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-caps-lock-notification/2c568f56-b436-4152-a048-24d7c5b13e2d
  8. How to disable, Caps Lock notification

9. Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator: When I press my "Caps Lock" key on my keyboard, this anoying notification appears on my screen every time. How can I disable it ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-how-to-disable-caps-lock-on-screen/1a363c66-a286-46f6-b448-52240ebbdd22
  10. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...