Windows 10: How to disable, Caps Lock notification

Discus and support How to disable, Caps Lock notification in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, how do I disable the caps lock notification here.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brian Mikael Brian.Mikael, Jan 23, 2023.

1. How to disable, Caps Lock notification

Hi, how do I disable the caps lock notification here.

:)

Brian Mikael Brian.Mikael, Jan 23, 2023

2. Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification (intel NUC)

Hi Kyle. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for turning off on-screen Caps lock notification in Windows 11 and 10 (work the same):

https://10scopes.com/disable-caps-lock-notifica...

https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-disable-the-caps...

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-NUCs/Onscr...

If none of those work then I'd post in the Intel Community forums above where other NUC owners will know the answer.

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Jan 23, 2023
  3. JohnDubya Win User
    How to disable caps-lock notification on Windows 10

After Googling for an hour, I finally figured out where the Caps Lock notification was coming from on my Windows 10 machine. I have a Bluetooth adapter installed on my computer, and I found a website describing that some Bluetooth software includes this
    on screen notification "feature." Well, I figured out on my machine that the process Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings was causing the notifications for "Caps Lock On," "Num Lock On," etc.

To turn this off:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc
    • Go to Processes and click on Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then End Task.
    • Go to the Startup tab and find Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then click
      Disable.

JohnDubya, Jan 23, 2023
  4. relwood Win User

How to disable, Caps Lock notification

Disable Cap Locks

I want to disable CAP LOCK in windows can somebody give me step by step instructions

relwood, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

How to disable, Caps Lock notification

1. How to disable, Caps Lock notification - Similar Threads - disable Caps Lock

2. How do I disabled the caps locks notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disabled the caps locks notification?: I have been using computers for about 15 years now and have needed a notification to pop up on my screen to inform me that the caps lock has been turned on or off. After all, they do have a light on your keyboard for that and I already know when it's active because I pushed...
  3. Disable Caps Lock notification and minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Caps Lock notification and minimizing: Good Day...so i want to know how do i disable my Caps Locks notification and so it doesnt minimize my game...and the horrible sound it makes when i press it.I use a azerty keyboard and it is a new pc...
  4. Disable Caps Lock notification and minimizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Caps Lock notification and minimizing: Good Day...so i want to know how do i disable my Caps Locks notification and so it doesnt minimize my game...and the horrible sound it makes when i press it.I use a azerty keyboard and it is a new pc...
  5. How to disable Caps Lock notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock notification?: Hi everyone there is this annoying caps lock notification thats pops up on the top middle of my screen when I'm in a game it switches out the tabs and it freezes my computer hence I would like to get rid of it, I already tried the ease of access thing and turned of the...
  6. How to disable Caps Lock notification?

How to disable Caps Lock notification?: Hi everyone there is this annoying caps lock notification thats pops up on the top middle of my screen when I'm in a game it switches out the tabs and it freezes my computer hence I would like to get rid of it, I already tried the ease of access thing and turned of the...
  7. How to disable, Caps Lock notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable, Caps Lock notification: Hi, how do I disable the caps lock notification here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-caps-lock-notification/2c568f56-b436-4152-a048-24d7c5b13e2d
  8. How to disable, Caps Lock notification

How to disable, Caps Lock notification: Hi, how do I disable the caps lock notification here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-caps-lock-notification/2c568f56-b436-4152-a048-24d7c5b13e2d
  9. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...
  10. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...