Windows 10: How to disable caps lock popup- Windows 11

Discus and support How to disable caps lock popup- Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Device info:Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 23H2Installed on ‎8/‎22/‎2023OS build 22631.3447Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mittens DeSelms, Apr 24, 2024.

1. How to disable caps lock popup- Windows 11

Device info:Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 23H2Installed on ‎8/‎22/‎2023OS build 22631.3447Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0Today it seems my Windows 11 machine has updated and started giving me this stupid popup every time I turn on or off caps lock. I have already tried going into my settings, restarting my computer, stopping any startup apps, and uninstalling the most recent update, but I'm still getting this notification. Is there any way to disable this? Thank you!

:)

Mittens DeSelms, Apr 24, 2024

2. Disable Caps Lock Windows 11

I want to disable caps lock. I found the page to disable caps locks for windows 7 and 10. (Disable caps lock key - Microsoft Community) I follow the steps but its has an error. "Cannot import C:\Users\jglan\OneDrive\desktop\disable_caps_lock.reg: The specified file is not a registry script. You can onky import binary registry files from within the registry editor. I copied and pasted what they said into Notepad and saved it under all files with disable_caps_lock.reg name.

Window Specifications

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎1/‎10/‎2022

OS build 22000.493

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.493.0

JacobGlanzer, Apr 24, 2024
  3. relwood Win User
    Disable Cap Locks

I want to disable CAP LOCK in windows can somebody give me step by step instructions

relwood, Apr 24, 2024
  4. How to disable caps lock popup- Windows 11

Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification (intel NUC)

Hi Kyle. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for turning off on-screen Caps lock notification in Windows 11 and 10 (work the same):

https://10scopes.com/disable-caps-lock-notifica...

https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-disable-the-caps...

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-NUCs/Onscr...

If none of those work then I'd post in the Intel Community forums above where other NUC owners will know the answer.

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

How to disable caps lock popup- Windows 11

1. How to disable caps lock popup- Windows 11 - Similar Threads - disable caps lock

2. How to disable caps lock popup- Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable caps lock popup- Windows 11: Device info:Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 23H2Installed on ‎8/‎22/‎2023OS build 22631.3447Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0Today it seems my Windows 11 machine has updated and started giving me this stupid popup every time I turn on or off caps...
  3. how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11

how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11: Hello,I want to disable the annoying and absurd on screen caps lock and num lock notification.I've looked into it and I've found that there are three ways this can be triggered1. with some application from a software driver. this is not the case as i have only the pre...
  4. Windows 11 - Caps Lock Popup IS IN THE WAY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Caps Lock Popup IS IN THE WAY: Who thought it was a good idea to put a huge popup for whenever caps are enabled/disabled? When on Teams in the browser, it covers up the text box you're typing in. JUST WHY???? DOES NOBODY TEST THINGS AT MICROSOFT ANYMORE? I'm not doing some FN REGISTRY HACK to remove it,...
  5. Windows 11 - Caps Lock Popup IS IN THE WAY

Windows 11 - Caps Lock Popup IS IN THE WAY: Who thought it was a good idea to put a huge popup for whenever caps are enabled/disabled? When on Teams in the browser, it covers up the text box you're typing in. JUST WHY???? DOES NOBODY TEST THINGS AT MICROSOFT ANYMORE? I'm not doing some FN REGISTRY HACK to remove it,...
  6. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...
  7. Disable Caps Lock Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Caps Lock Windows 11: I want to disable caps lock. I found the page to disable caps locks for windows 7 and 10. Disable caps lock key - Microsoft Community I follow the steps but its has an error. "Cannot import C:\Users\jglan\OneDrive\desktop\disable_caps_lock.reg: The specified file is not a...
  8. Disable Caps Lock Windows 11

Disable Caps Lock Windows 11: I want to disable caps lock. I found the page to disable caps locks for windows 7 and 10. Disable caps lock key - Microsoft Community I follow the steps but its has an error. "Cannot import C:\Users\jglan\OneDrive\desktop\disable_caps_lock.reg: The specified file is not a...
  9. How do I disable the CAPS Lock on-screen popup?

How do I disable the CAPS Lock on-screen popup?: Hello!I am having the same issue at the person who posted this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-figure-out-how-to-disable-the-caps-lock-on/f36e3eed-45c8-4c53-a9b9-e0372d1ebcfdplease see picture above for referenceThe problem is that I have ALREADY...
  10. How do I disable the CAPS Lock on-screen popup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the CAPS Lock on-screen popup?: Hello!I am having the same issue at the person who posted this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-figure-out-how-to-disable-the-caps-lock-on/f36e3eed-45c8-4c53-a9b9-e0372d1ebcfdplease see picture above for referenceThe problem is that I have ALREADY...