Windows 10: How to Disable Delete confirmation dialog for Photos app in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Disable Delete confirmation dialog for Photos app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When you’re deleting a file via the Photos app on Windows 10, you may […] This article How to Disable Delete confirmation dialog for Photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 23, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Disable Delete confirmation dialog for Photos app in Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 23, 2021

2. Photos App Delete Confirmation Dialogue box Enable / Disable Option

Hi Nicool,

As per the issue of the description, you want to know how to disable the delete confirmation dialog box when deleting pictures in Photos app. This feature is not yet available, we suggest that you send a feedback. This is for Microsoft programmers to see the
    idea that you have suggested. Here's a quick guide on how to Send a feedback using Photos app:

1. Click on (...)

2. Send feedback.

Regards.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Eliptical Win User
    Delete confirmation dialog issues

Recycle Bin's "Display delete confirmation dialog" option is unchecked, yet I still get a confirmation dialog when I try to delete one or more photos.

Eliptical, Feb 23, 2021
  4. How to Disable Delete confirmation dialog for Photos app in Windows 10

Photos App Delete Confirmation Dialogue box Enable / Disable Option

HI

i have so many pictures to delete, one by one

but every time In ''Photos App'' Preview Picture Cant delete by single click , ''Delete confirmation dialogue box'' irritating me in ''Photos App''

So How to ''disable Delete confirmation dialogue box in PHOTOS APP ONLY''

NicoolJoshi, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

How to Disable Delete confirmation dialog for Photos app in Windows 10

1. How to Disable Delete confirmation dialog for Photos app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Disable Delete confirmation

2. How to disable or enable Delete confirmation dialog box for Photos app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable or enable Delete confirmation dialog box for Photos app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to enable the Delete confirmation dialog for the Photos app in […] This article How to disable or enable Delete confirmation dialog box for Photos app in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Display delete confirmation dialog

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Display delete confirmation dialog: I have followed the instructions and the box is checked, apply clicked but I still do not get the option to confirm before pictures, etc. are deleted in Windows 10. It has been checked for a long time but now it doesn't work. Is there a fix for this? Thank you, Suzanne :...
  4. No print dialog for Photos App Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No print dialog for Photos App Windows 10 2004: We've deployed quite some clients with Windows 10 2004 but printing does not work on any machine/any user with the Photos App printing works fine with all the other programs/apps. It also works fine on the "old" pictures app. But on the Foto app, clicking onto the print icon...
  5. How to show the full details in Delete File confirmation dialog box in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to show the full details in Delete File confirmation dialog box in Windows 10: [ATTACH]While deleting a file, Windows 10 shows various details such as file name, file type, file location, etc., when it asks you Are you sure […] This article How to show the full details in Delete File confirmation dialog box in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  6. Can I delete or disable the photos app?

Can I delete or disable the photos app?: I would like to delete or disable the photos app because it is totally useless. I want to look at my pictures from all my pictures folders. If I delete or disable the photos app, I assume I won't lose any pictures. I can't stand this ridiculous app preparing albums for me....
  7. Recycle confirmation or Display delete confirmation dialog

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle confirmation or Display delete confirmation dialog: The function is enabled but if I delete a file in file explorer, I don't get asked to confirm. It deletes straight away. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-confirmation-or-display-delete/a577009e-cb85-44d2-930c-880c46866f28"
  8. Is There A "Read-Only" Confirmation Dialog Box App?

Is There A "Read-Only" Confirmation Dialog Box App?: Hello, Remember back in the older versions of Windows when if you set the Attribute of a file/folder as a Read-Only, then you would get a confirmation dialog show up any time you: • Attempt to Rename the file/folder, • Delete the file/folder, or • Move the file/folder...
  9. Disable Permanently Delete Files confirmation

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Permanently Delete Files confirmation: I want to disable the Permanently Delete Files confirmation How i Can do that? 16392
  10. Customize Delete Confirmation Dialog Prompt Details in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Delete Confirmation Dialog Prompt Details in Windows: How to: Customize Delete Confirmation Dialog Prompt Details in Windows How to Customize Delete Confirmation Dialog Prompt Details in Windows When you delete a single file or folder, the delete confirmation dialog displays basic details (metadata) like the file or folder...