How to disable/delete scheduled tasks automatically when rebooting?

Discus and support How to disable/delete scheduled tasks automatically when rebooting? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I have several scheduled tasks from an app that keep reappearing in task scheduler with each reboot. If I disable them or even delete them they just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rivre, Jun 1, 2018.

1. rivre Win User

I have several scheduled tasks from an app that keep reappearing in task scheduler with each reboot. If I disable them or even delete them they just reappear each time I reboot my PC. If I disable them they stay disabled until the next reboot.

Is it possible to set up a batch file or script that I can drop in my startup folder that would disable or delete those scheduled tasks at each reboot, so I don't have to manually do it after each reboot?

I'm not good with creating batch files or scripts though. Is there anything out there that can help with this?

:)

rivre, Jun 1, 2018
Thema:

How to disable/delete scheduled tasks automatically when rebooting?

How to disable/delete scheduled tasks automatically when rebooting? - Similar Threads - disable delete scheduled

1. Disable Disk Write Caching on SSD in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Disk Write Caching on SSD in Windows 10: Hi, I read the tutorial on how to disable write caching. But, when I shut down and later turn on my PC and check the policy tab for my Samsung SSD C: drive the caching box is checked again. Also I turned off "RAPID" on the SSD. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks...
  2. disable jacksense on realtek audio , how ?

in Windows 10 Support
    disable jacksense on realtek audio , how ?: Hi Guys Is there any way to disable jacksense on realtek HD audio Ive tried some reg settings, none worked .(ForceDisableJD, JackSense, Jackctrl) I need the 3.5mm audio jack to be allways enabled , no matter what . Im getting some issues with the jack needed to be unplugged...
  3. How to Disable Plugins in Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Disable Plugins in Edge: CCeaner reports 4 plugins enabled in Edge. But, when I click select Extensions form the menu it shows no active plugins. Am I missing something?? James 112275
  4. Disable the save As pop up messages for Notepad applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable the save As pop up messages for Notepad applications: How do i disable the Save as pop up messages that arises when i try to close the notepad application having some unsaved data? Is it possible in windows 10? 111999
  5. Win 10 firewall, why can I not delete/disable windows apps as admin ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 firewall, why can I not delete/disable windows apps as admin ?: Dear Forum. I thought I was safe by managing the windows firewall and changing all apps to only use private network and under advanced settings deactivate EVERYTHING and create my own rules for opera web browser and clamwin, nothing else is allowed pass through the firewall....
  6. Disable Permanently Delete Files confirmation

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Permanently Delete Files confirmation: I want to disable the Permanently Delete Files confirmation How i Can do that? 16392
  7. Add, Delete, Enable, or Disable Startup Items in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Add, Delete, Enable, or Disable Startup Items in Windows 10: Is there a way to get SpeedFan to run at Startup? I put a shortcut in the Startup folder for my account, and I clicked "Change settings for all users" and checked "Run this program as administrator", and I moved the shortcut to the Startup folder for all accounts, and it...
How to disable/delete scheduled tasks automatically when rebooting? solved