Windows 10: How to disable drawing canvas in mail.

Discus and support How to disable drawing canvas in mail. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 email, when I click to paste Drawing Canvas appears and I can not paste. How to disable drawing canvas in mail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wyndra1, Jan 27, 2021.

1. wyndra1 Win User

How to disable drawing canvas in mail.

Windows 10 email, when I click to paste Drawing Canvas appears and I can not paste.

:)

wyndra1, Jan 27, 2021

2. Drawing Canvas " appears and not a PASTE option in Mail

I went to copy some text from an incoming email and paste it into a new email I am composing, but when I go to the email body and right click at the cursor, "Drawing Canvas" appears and not any Paste or other options. I see online that MANY people have this
    same problem, yet the "Microsoft moderators" or help techs basically offer NO HELP AT ALL, they are somewhat evasive in even admitting that there is a problem. What is wrong with Microsoft mail?

Moved from: Options and settings / Messaging settings

BigOrange300, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Drawing Saved on MSPaint Opens Up To Blank Canvas

Hello! A few minutes ago I finished a drawing on MSPaint, and saved several versions of it as jpg and as png, but whenever I try to open any of them with MSPaint it opens up to a blank canvas, and when I try to send it or open it with photos it doesnt
    go through or it tells me it doesn't support the format. Is my drawing lost? I'm very upset that I can't open it because of how much time I spent on the drawing. Thank you for any advice or help.

JuliaPMorgan, Jan 27, 2021
  4. JoeyI1023 Win User

Drawing Canvas vs Cut/Paste Option

Hello.

I can right-click to "copy" or "cut" a URL but suddenly, when I right-click to paste in an email, it gives me "Drawing Canvas" instead of "paste." I don't recall changing anything to make that happen. How do I get rid of that and get "paste" back?

Thanks Much!

Joe

JoeyI1023, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

1. How to disable drawing canvas in mail. - Similar Threads - disable drawing canvas

2. how do I exit, get rid of drawing canvas in email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I exit, get rid of drawing canvas in email: HOW DO I EXIT, GET RID OF DRAWING CANVAS AS REGARDS EMAILS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-exit-get-rid-of-drawing-canvas-in-email/c2f13b4c-cbd5-4f27-8174-7748586a2090
  3. how do I exit, get rid of drawing canvas in email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I exit, get rid of drawing canvas in email: HOW DO I EXIT, GET RID OF DRAWING CANVAS AS REGARDS EMAILS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-exit-get-rid-of-drawing-canvas-in-email/c2f13b4c-cbd5-4f27-8174-7748586a2090
  4. Copy and Paste in Outlook opens Drawing Canvas. Cntl V doesn't work either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy and Paste in Outlook opens Drawing Canvas. Cntl V doesn't work either: I went to copy some text and paste it into an email but when I go to the email body and right click at the cursor, "Drawing Canvas" appears and not any Paste or other options....
  5. Copy and Paste in Outlook opens Drawing Canvas. Cntl V doesn't work either

Copy and Paste in Outlook opens Drawing Canvas. Cntl V doesn't work either: I went to copy some text and paste it into an email but when I go to the email body and right click at the cursor, "Drawing Canvas" appears and not any Paste or other options....
  6. Windows 10 Mail App - Drawing Canvas option randomly appears and wont allow paste of copied...

Windows 10 Mail App - Drawing Canvas option randomly appears and wont allow paste of copied...: I was creating an email in Windows 10 Mail App, cut and pasted some text from another email, when I went to do that again with some new text all I get is "Drawing Canvas" as a right click option. To "fix" it I now have to copy all my text into Word, delete the email and...
  7. Drawing Canvas " appears and not a PASTE option in Mail

Drawing Canvas " appears and not a PASTE option in Mail: Please help ---this is so frustrating... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drawing-canvas-appears-and-not-a-paste-option-in/68a82f6e-e215-4303-b060-1149cbd9ec6d
  8. Drawing Canvas vs Cut/Paste Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drawing Canvas vs Cut/Paste Option: Hello. I can right-click to "copy" or "cut" a URL but suddenly, when I right-click to paste in an email, it gives me "Drawing Canvas" instead of "paste." I don't recall changing anything to make that happen. How do I get rid of that and get "paste" back? Thanks Much!...
  9. Writing Canvas

in Windows 10 Customization
    Writing Canvas: I find the pop-up of writing canvas when I'm creating a new email, most annoying. This "feature" causes more errors than any good it offer. How do I remove or disable this feature?...
  10. how do i disable this drawing to text box thing?

how do i disable this drawing to text box thing?: i have a wacom tablet, and this started happening today :-/ i checked the setting under pen and touch, and the wacome under control panel, but didnt see anything worth while... [img] 15171