Windows 10: How to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line

Discus and support How to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was using driver verifier to try to detect which drivers were causing my computer to crash by activating the verifier, getting it to crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by the2parker, Jul 5, 2018.

1. How to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line

So I was using driver verifier to try to detect which drivers were causing my computer to crash by activating the verifier, getting it to crash (usually on start up) and restoring to a system restore point I had set up previously using a flash drive with windows on it and then fixing the driver that caused the crash and repeating, which had been working fine until I started the verifier up again and when it started to crash on boot I tried to go back to a restore point to find that they had all been deleted for some reason. So now I'm stuck in a loop with my computer crashing every time I try to boot it up. Using the USB drive, I can access the command line but for some reason when I try to pull up driver verifier it says it doesn't have any settings applied to it. From what I can tell, the command line isn't affecting my actual windows and is instead affecting the windows installation on the USB drive, which doesn't help me at all. I've switched to the my computers drives (D: and CHow to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line :) and it still does the same thing when typing "verifier", and regedit is also editing the USB drive's registry, not my computers (I found which registries save the verifier settings, I read somewhere that removing them should turn off the verifier). Is there a way I can still disable driver verifier from the command line that I don't know about? I've also heard if I can turn on safe mode and reboot my computer it should bypass the verifier and let me turn it off, but the option to turn on safe mode isn't showing up for me.

:)

the2parker, Jul 5, 2018

2. How to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line

So I was using driver verifier to try to detect which drivers were causing my computer to crash by activating the verifier, getting it to crash (usually on start up) and restoring to a system restore point I had set up previously using a flash drive with
    windows on it and then fixing the driver that caused the crash and repeating, which had been working fine until I started the verifier up again and when it started to crash on boot I tried to go back to a restore point to find that they had all been deleted
    for some reason. So now I'm stuck in a loop with my computer crashing every time I try to boot it up. Using the USB drive, I can access the command line but for some reason when I try to pull up driver verifier it says it doesn't have any settings applied
    to it. From what I can tell, the command line isn't affecting my actual windows and is instead affecting the windows installation on the USB drive, which doesn't help me at all. I've switched to the my computers drives (D: and CHow to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line :) and it still does the same
    thing when typing "verifier", and regedit is also editing the USB drive's registry, not my computers (I found which registries save the verifier settings, I read somewhere that removing them should turn off the verifier). Is there a way I can still disable
    driver verifier from the command line that I don't know about? I've also heard if I can turn on safe mode and reboot my computer it should bypass the verifier and let me turn it off, but the option to turn on safe mode isn't showing up for me.

the2parker, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line :)

4. ryanly Win User

How to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

How to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line

1. How to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line - Similar Threads - Disable Driver Verifier

2. "Verify" command line tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Verify" command line tool: Greetings,Does the verify tool only verify files that I copy, or system files as well?There isn't a subforum for the command line. I chose the "Files, folders, and storage" topic, but if there is a more suitable topic let me know.Thanks,Shane....
  3. "Verify" command line tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Verify" command line tool: Greetings,Does the verify tool only verify files that I copy, or system files as well?There isn't a subforum for the command line. I chose the "Files, folders, and storage" topic, but if there is a more suitable topic let me know.Thanks,Shane....
  4. "Verify" command line tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  6. Command Line

Command Line: I am attempting to copy and entire directory from one HDD to another, by keep getting an error of "Invalid umber of parameters." The file path to the Directory is as follows: G:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\OLD OS FOLDER The destination folder is C:\OLDOS Can someone PLEASE...
  7. How to turn on battery saver from command line?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn on battery saver from command line?: Hi All anybody has a clue how to turn on battery saver in Windows 10 via command line? Thanks. 155088
  8. Command Line

Command Line: Hello sir. I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error. C:\>netstat 'netstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. i have tried...
  9. Running a Command Line Command From a File Automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running a Command Line Command From a File Automatically: I have the following commands which need to be run in the command line: sc.exe config wuauserv start= disabled sc.exe stop wuauserv I want to create a file which, when launched, opens the command line, sends the above commands to the command line, and then closes the...
  10. How to start Microsoft Photos from command line?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to start Microsoft Photos from command line?: Hi! In Windows 10 is new app for photos and albums as default picture viewer. In Windows 8.1 I used JPEGView, and sometimes Windows Photo Viewer. Now I'm customizing Windows and I know how to start Photo Viewer from cmd and created context menu item. I want to associate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable driver verifier command line

2. driver tonic crash program

3. disable driver verifier via command prompt

4. how to disable driver verifier from cmd,
  5. verifier command,
  6. disable drover verifier from command line,
  7. driver varifier eable and disable in win 10 using command,
  8. cant disable driver verifier,
  9. how to disable driver verifier through CMD,
  10. command to disable driver devcon,
  11. stop driver verifier from command prompt,