Windows 10: How to disable Dropbox and save to MicroSD Card?

Discus and support How to disable Dropbox and save to MicroSD Card? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, first let me say after dealing in-depth for years with Windows PC's I have to say for me Windows 10 is by far the worst OS software EVER!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by privatepc, Oct 20, 2019.

1. privatepc Win User

How to disable Dropbox and save to MicroSD Card?

Hello, first let me say after dealing in-depth for years with Windows PC's I have to say for me Windows 10 is by far the worst OS software EVER!!! These folks are money mongers to say the least and aren't concerned about the customer but, only the money they will make them! I have tried to set the Windows 10 tablet I have to save to the MicroSD Card but NOT HAPPENING with this **** software! I am changing OS to something less aggravating! College education without using your common sense for sure! I trashed the tablet and 3 laptops that windows 10 bricked with their stupid updates! They can't just make a product and leave it the **** alone so people can actually use it! It even takes the NEWER desktop PC 5-10 minutes to even load when its cut on! I watch the data traffic in and out and it costs ME for the NOT unlimited data for them to freely make money off of me in so many different ways! Ad's, pop up's, bar ad' and the lists goes on and on! I'm so angry with these computer's if my wife and child didn't need it for school I'd trash the desktop this very second!!! Have a great week! I sure won't!!

:)

privatepc, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Kari Win User
  3. cmlmstf Win User
    cmlmstf, Oct 20, 2019
  4. How to disable Dropbox and save to MicroSD Card?

Music Sync with microsd card

Hello -

I am having all kinds of problems using my microsd card to sync music. I have a Lumia 822. I can sync music to my phone without issue. But, if I try to sync music to my microsd card, I get duplicate listings of songs. And, every time I try to re-sync,
    the song is listed again. This doesn't happen for every song, but for many. I have tried two different microsd cards - one is 32g and the other 64. Same problem for both. Any suggestions?

TIA

howiewolverine, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

How to disable Dropbox and save to MicroSD Card?

1. How to disable Dropbox and save to MicroSD Card? - Similar Threads - disable Dropbox save

2. Format microSD card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Format microSD card: I tried to format a SanDisk microSD 64 GB card using File explorer without success.The card name could not be changed.The card could not be formatted regardless quick or full.All folders and files could be deleted except some files in 2 folders. However, about two dozen files...
  3. Format microSD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Format microSD card: I tried to format a SanDisk microSD 64 GB card using File explorer without success.The card name could not be changed.The card could not be formatted regardless quick or full.All folders and files could be deleted except some files in 2 folders. However, about two dozen files...
  4. how to format a MicroSD card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to format a MicroSD card?: I bought a MicroSD card for my doorbell camera and the unit says the disc needs to be formatted. I knew how to do this 20 years ago, but not anymore :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-format-a-microsd-card/eea89181-bc42-4033-9b5e-bf45de1d459b
  5. how to format a MicroSD card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to format a MicroSD card?: I bought a MicroSD card for my doorbell camera and the unit says the disc needs to be formatted. I knew how to do this 20 years ago, but not anymore :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-format-a-microsd-card/eea89181-bc42-4033-9b5e-bf45de1d459b
  6. how to format a MicroSD card?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. unable read microsd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable read microsd card: when i insert the microsd card using the adapter i get the following error. I receive this on windows 10 as well as windows 11.The IO operation at logical block address 0x0 for Disk 1 PDO name: \Device\000000ec was retried.Event ID : 153source: disk...
  8. unable read microsd card

unable read microsd card: when i insert the microsd card using the adapter i get the following error. I receive this on windows 10 as well as windows 11.The IO operation at logical block address 0x0 for Disk 1 PDO name: \Device\000000ec was retried.Event ID : 153source: disk...
  9. Cannot write to microSD card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot write to microSD card: I needed to spin up a new instance of Raspbian so I ran up balenaEtcher and tried to burn to a brand new Sandisk 16GB card using a Sandisk ImageMate PRO. The operation failed. Grabbed another (not new) microSD which I confirmed was working and tried again with that one....
  10. How to use a microsd card as the hdd storage?

How to use a microsd card as the hdd storage?: Hello, How to use a mcrosd card as the hdd storage on tablet pc (os wndows 10 64bit) ? 49914