Windows 10: How to disable Edge bar in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to disable Edge bar in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In this tutorial, we will show you how to disable the Edge bar in Microsoft Edge on a Windows 11/10 computer. Edge bar (formerly known as Web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 3, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to disable Edge bar in Windows 11/10

How to disable Edge bar in Windows 11/10 disable-edge-bar-microsoft-edge-windows.png
    In this tutorial, we will show you how to disable the Edge bar in Microsoft Edge on a Windows 11/10 computer. Edge bar (formerly known as Web Widget) is a Microsoft Edge feature that you can use to check weather information, stock quotes, see news headlines, search the web and open webpages in the Edge […]

This article How to disable Edge bar in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 3, 2022

2. Disable TimeBroker, Cortana and Edge in Windows 10

Hi Atlanta,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Disable Cortana.

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • You'll now see three new options for what to do. To make it go away altogether hit "Disabled."
    • If you still want to keep it but want more space on the task bar, select "Show search icon" and the box will be replaced by a little magnifying glass icon.
    • To make it all come back again follow the same steps but hit the option to enable the search box.

Step 2: Make Internet Explorer as Default Browser

I suggest you to make Internet Explorer as default Browser as you don’t wish to use Microsoft edge.

Please refer to the below link and follow the steps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/make-ie-default-browser#ie=ie-11

Step 3:
    Windows Performance Recorder.

I suggest you to refer to Windows Performance Recorder in order to resolve issue with TimeBroker.

Please refer to the article “’ created by Mr. Zig Zag, Community Moderator and follow the steps and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 3, 2022
  3. How to remove history in address bar in Edge?

*Banghead Win 10 Pro build 18362. Having the worst time removing the 'history' of web addresses I have visited in edge. It has always been a thorn in my side, and why I used IE-11 all this time since installing 10 (and updated it). Many many pages in IE-11 no longer work as websites stopped supporting it. So many things already tried, and failed. Disabled cortana, disabled search suggestions, disabled history (all using Group Policy Editor), tried a few more things but cannot remember all of them as this has been going on since upgrading 7 Ultimate.. I want to be able to type an address in the address bar (ie ebay.com) BUT it lists a number of other addresses I was at and before I know it I hit enter (old habits) and I go wherever that page was. Why is this data 'saved' in edge, can I get that crapola removed so when I type in the address bar I can just hit enter, and go where I want to? Thanks for any suggestions, am at a total 'pull-my-limited-hair-out' place and being already couped up indoors (CoVid19) am about to blow all my gaskets.. *Banghead

mega10user, Aug 3, 2022
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

How to remove history in address bar in Edge?

Chromium was not mentioned.

How to Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Address Bar Drop-down Suggestions in Windows 10

Thema:

1. How to disable Edge bar in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - disable Edge bar

2. How to disable the media bar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the media bar in Windows 11?: When I am playing video and need to grab a section with the snipping tool, the media bar covers important parts that I am trying to grab. i move my mouse away it disappears, but when i try to snip, the darn thing slides right back up and in the way. its very annoying.is there...
  3. How to disable the media bar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable the media bar in Windows 11?: When I am playing video and need to grab a section with the snipping tool, the media bar covers important parts that I am trying to grab. i move my mouse away it disappears, but when i try to snip, the darn thing slides right back up and in the way. its very annoying.is there...
  4. How do I disable Edge in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Edge in Windows 11.: Hello, I am Nischay from Nippon Alloys IncI got my new computer, a Falcon Talon, with an i9 processor, an RTX 3080 video card and 64 Gigs of superfast ram.It runs great, but Microsoft Edge is bugging me....
  5. How do I disable Edge in Windows 11.

How do I disable Edge in Windows 11.: Hello, I am Nischay from Nippon Alloys IncI got my new computer, a Falcon Talon, with an i9 processor, an RTX 3080 video card and 64 Gigs of superfast ram.It runs great, but Microsoft Edge is bugging me....
  6. How do I disable Edge in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to disable Screen Edge Swipe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Screen Edge Swipe in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Screen Edge Swipe is a great feature that provides you better menu access and control in touch devices. But not every user finds it useful. […] This article How to disable Screen Edge Swipe in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How to disable Address bar Search suggestions in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Address bar Search suggestions in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]While typing in the address bar, Microsoft Edge shows key phrases and links from History or Bookmarks. If you want to disable address bar search […] This article How to disable Address bar Search suggestions in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  9. How to disable Edge

How to disable Edge: I would like to disable Edge. Everytime I open my computer, Edge opens and displays Bing. I don't want to use Edge or Bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/how-to-disable-edge/2a99ad5b-237e-4b20-ad0a-20d731d5ee0a
  10. Enable or Disable Favorites Bar in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Favorites Bar in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Favorites Bar in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Favorites Bar in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...