Windows 10: How to disable forced shutdown on Windows 11

Discus and support How to disable forced shutdown on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC randomly shuts down very frequently, and from the logs I was able to figure out that it’s due to the “forced shutdown” being activated, which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SinjinGreen, Mar 31, 2023.

1. How to disable forced shutdown on Windows 11

My PC randomly shuts down very frequently, and from the logs I was able to figure out that it’s due to the “forced shutdown” being activated, which I assume is what happens when you hold the power button for a while. Is there any way to deactivate this?

:)

SinjinGreen, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

3. WINDOWS 11 shutdown black screen

Hi everyone, recently upgraded to windows 11 and I’ve been having this persistent issue sometimes. I can’t shutdown my laptop normally.

I ensure all my apps are closed and properly shutdown but this doesn’t work sometimes unless I force the shutdown by pressing the power button.

Please kindly suggest a fix, because I never experienced this on Windows 10

Kind Regards

Danny_bball, Mar 31, 2023
  4. How to disable forced shutdown on Windows 11

little cat, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

How to disable forced shutdown on Windows 11

1. How to disable forced shutdown on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - disable forced shutdown

2. How to force users to always update and shutdown.? Windows 10 / 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force users to always update and shutdown.? Windows 10 / 11: Users get the option of Restart / Update and Restart / Shutdown / Update and Shutdown and they always select restart / shutdown and the updates do not get installed.Whenever there are updates, they should only get Update and Restart or Update and Shutdown Options or the...
  3. How to force users to always update and shutdown.? Windows 10 / 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to force users to always update and shutdown.? Windows 10 / 11: Users get the option of Restart / Update and Restart / Shutdown / Update and Shutdown and they always select restart / shutdown and the updates do not get installed.Whenever there are updates, they should only get Update and Restart or Update and Shutdown Options or the...
  4. How to disable forced shutdown on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable forced shutdown on Windows 11: My PC randomly shuts down very frequently, and from the logs I was able to figure out that it’s due to the “forced shutdown” being activated, which I assume is what happens when you hold the power button for a while. Is there any way to deactivate this?...
  5. How to disable slide to shutdown in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable slide to shutdown in windows 11: Slide to shutdown happens of its own free will.I tried every options on this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-to-shutdown-automatically-happens-windows-11/8f59a4df-8f23-4e40-bb03-6ec37b5974b3 but it still occurs.Thanks...
  6. How to disable slide to shutdown in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable slide to shutdown in windows 11: Slide to shutdown happens of its own free will.I tried every options on this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-to-shutdown-automatically-happens-windows-11/8f59a4df-8f23-4e40-bb03-6ec37b5974b3 but it still occurs.Thanks...
  7. How to disable slide to shutdown in windows 11

8. How to disable slide to shutdown in windows 11

9. Force shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Force shutdown: Hello Eversince I've been using Windows 10 I have been struggling with many bugs and blue screens. Ok well I'm used to it now. But the thing is, when the computer is stuck, I'm unable to force shutdown and force restart it. I need to wait for the battery to be depleted....
  10. How to force install upgrades on shutdown?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to force install upgrades on shutdown?: Hello. I manage a lot of windows 10 devices (currently running 1809) and need to deploy the upgrade to 1904 version. I use WSUS to deploy the upgrade. After I approved the installation, I see that computers are downloading and installing the update, but in order to complete...