Windows 10: How to disable Get even more out of Windows prompt in Windows 10

Discus and support How to disable Get even more out of Windows prompt in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft wants to make sure anybody using Windows 10 knows that there are a lot more you can get from Windows. It can be in the form... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 30, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to disable Get even more out of Windows prompt in Windows 10

WinClub, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Is it time for Windows 10 already?

For those that don't have the tray notification.

If you don’t think any of these conditions apply to you, and you’re still not seeing the icon, you can also try running the solution below, which will verify your device meets all the prerequisites and then turn on the Get Windows 10 app:

• Open Notepad
    • Copy the following text and paste it into Notepad:
    REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\UpgradeExperienceIndicators" /v UpgEx | findstr UpgEx

if "%errorlevel%" == "0" GOTO RunGWX

reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Appraiser" /v UtcOnetimeSend /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

schtasks /run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"

:CompatCheckRunning

schtasks /query /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"

schtasks /query /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser" | findstr Ready

if NOT "%errorlevel%" == "0" ping localhost >nul &goto :CompatCheckRunning

:RunGWX

schtasks /run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Setup\gwx\refreshgwxconfig"

• Click File, and then Save As
    • In the File name box, change the file name to ReserveWin10.cmd

• Then click the dropdown next to Save as type, and select All files (*.*)

• Select the folder you would like to save the file to.For this example, let’s choose to save the file to the C:/Temp folder.Then click Save.

• Open an elevated command prompt.(From the Start screen or Start menu, type Command Prompt in the search box, and then in the list of results, right-click Command Prompt, and selectRun as administrator.)

• Finally, run the file from the location you saved to in Step 6.In this example, you would type the following in the Command Prompt window and hit Enter:

C:/Temp/ReserveWin10.cmd
    The Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser can take 10 – 30 minutes to run, during which the script will continuously provide status reports that it is running. Please be patient.

If the script is failing in an infinite loop, then you don’t have the necessary prerequisite Windows Updates. Besides requiring Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update, you must also have installed:

For Windows 7 SP1:

KB3035583

KB2952664

For Windows 8.1 Update:

KB3035583

KB2976978

ThE_MaD_ShOt, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

1. How to disable Get even more out of Windows prompt in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - disable more prompt

2. How to disable the "Get Even More Out of Windows" ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to disable the "Get Even More Out of Windows" ?: The following screen pop-up irregularly when restarting Window 10.We have tried unchecking the box as indicated above as well as setting the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UserProfileEngagement\ScoobeSystemSettingEnabled to 0.It's...
  3. How to disable the "Get Even More Out of Windows" ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the "Get Even More Out of Windows" ?: The following screen pop-up irregularly when restarting Window 10.We have tried unchecking the box as indicated above as well as setting the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UserProfileEngagement\ScoobeSystemSettingEnabled to 0.It's...
  4. How to disable the "Get Even More Out of Windows" ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Get even more out of windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get even more out of windows: what is this? If I go ahead with this, will I face problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-even-more-out-of-windows/05207769-26b5-434e-ba49-88fc00a916de
  6. Get Even More out of Windows <<--- annoying!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get Even More out of Windows <<--- annoying!: [ATTACH] This is so annoying. It makes me want to figure out how to get rid of it, and then permanently disable any and all Windows 10 updates. I tried some fixes on the web and they do not work. Anybody? How does one stop this sort of thing from microsoft?...
  7. Disable Get Even More Out of Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disable Get Even More Out of Windows: Hello, we are a digital signage company and I have problems with this screen.[ATTACH] Currently trying to modify these records by sending them from CMD, but I have not been able to solve it. REG ADD "HKCU \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \...
  8. Get Even More Out Of Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Get Even More Out Of Windows: Does anyone know how to disable this? Its seriously annoying, because it's interrupting the power up of PC that's under remote control to power up! And of course it doesn't. The PC has the latest Windows updates, and is Windows 10 Pro machine. We have tried several of the...
  9. Disable Get Even More Out of Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Get Even More Out of Windows: Hello, I'm having a problem with this screen appearing on my computers. I want it, and anything related to halting startup disabled. [ATTACH] What I've tried so far is setting the registry key...
  10. How to disable "Get even more out of Windows" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable "Get even more out of Windows" on Windows 10: Windows 10 may display a "Get even more out of Windows" prompt occasionally that displays additional services that users may set up. The prompt may be displayed on the first start of the device, after the installation of a feature update, or at random provided that it has not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable lets make widows even better