Windows 10: How to disable haptic style feedback

Discus and support How to disable haptic style feedback in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyoneI encountered the issue of start menu popping up a few days ago My device is a surface pro 3 I did everything that was suggested on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by a_mo, Jun 20, 2024.

1. a_mo Win User

How to disable haptic style feedback

Hello everyoneI encountered the issue of start menu popping up a few days ago My device is a surface pro 3 I did everything that was suggested on this site and anywhere else on the web, and nothing workedAfter resetting my windows and reinstalling the whole thing by clearing my device completely, it still occursI also tried going through the surface diagnosis toolkit, which was suggested earlier, and it didn't work eitherI finally found out that my surface home button is triggered to open start menu when the device is overheating and the button senses that it is being touched, when un fact, it

:)

2. farby Win User

Disable Haptic feedback (vibration on button press)

Currently not possible..

You may add your Vote HERE

farby, Jun 20, 2024
  3. farby Win User
    Please give us an option to disable haptic feedback

You may Vote HERE

farby, Jun 20, 2024
  4. pranoykr Win User

How to disable haptic feedback

How to disable haptic feedback vibration for the 3 physical buttons on my windows phone 8 (nokia lumia 520) ?

Is there any solution ..?

pranoykr, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

1. How to disable haptic style feedback - Similar Threads - disable haptic style

2. Turn on Haptic Touchpad Feedback on Surface Laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Turn on Haptic Touchpad Feedback on Surface Laptops: [IMG]Microsoft has introduced Haptic touchpad feedback to Ssurface laptops to enhance the user experience and give some more functionality. In this post, we will discuss how to configure haptic touchpad feedback on Surface laptops. The haptic motors in the Surface Precision...
  3. How to disable haptic style feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable haptic style feedback: Hello everyoneI encountered the issue of start menu popping up a few days ago My device is a surface pro 3 I did everything that was suggested on this site and anywhere else on the web, and nothing workedAfter resetting my windows and reinstalling the whole thing by clearing...
  4. How to disable haptic style feedback

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable haptic style feedback: Hello everyoneI encountered the issue of start menu popping up a few days ago My device is a surface pro 3 I did everything that was suggested on this site and anywhere else on the web, and nothing workedAfter resetting my windows and reinstalling the whole thing by clearing...
  5. disable voice feedback on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable voice feedback on my laptop: i need to know how do i disable the voice talking to constantly on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-voice-feedback-on-my-laptop/aac09a01-b942-48bf-a824-2bdeac6eed0d
  6. disable voice feedback on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable voice feedback on my laptop: i need to know how do i disable the voice talking to constantly on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-voice-feedback-on-my-laptop/aac09a01-b942-48bf-a824-2bdeac6eed0d
  7. Disable Pen Feedback popups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Pen Feedback popups?: I am using a 2-in-1 PC with a Wacom Bamboo Ink pen, and I get modifier key popups when I hold those keys down. I've seen plenty of people complain about this "feature", but all solutions are for older builds of Windows 10, or to disable Windows Ink in Wacom software, which is...
  8. Disable Pen Feedback popups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Pen Feedback popups?: I am using a 2-in-1 PC with a Wacom Bamboo Ink pen, and I get modifier key popups when I hold those keys down. I've seen plenty of people complain about this "feature", but all solutions are for older builds of Windows 10, or to disable Windows Ink in Wacom software, which is...
  9. How to enable or disable Feedback Notification in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Feedback Notification in Windows 10: Microsoft asks you for feedback. This way, it can improve its services and optimize the Operating System for you. However, Feedback Notifications can be annoying. Therefore, in this article, we are going to see how to enable or disable Feedback Notification in Windows 10....
  10. Disable Feedback & Diagnostics?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Feedback & Diagnostics?: Is there a Group Policy option (or something easier) that can disable 'Diagnostic and usage data' (in Privacy>Feedback & diagnostics section) as the lowest setting from the menu is Basic? 9814