Windows 10: How to disable having to sign in the computer

Discus and support How to disable having to sign in the computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As the subject line states; I've tried netplqiz and nothing comes up also the system won't allow me to change from the "administrator to standard"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ACCMA0304, Jan 23, 2020.

1. ACCMA0304 Win User

How to disable having to sign in the computer

As the subject line states; I've tried netplqiz and nothing comes up also the system won't allow me to change from the "administrator to standard" account!?!

A working response would be much appreciated thank you.

MrsC

:)

ACCMA0304, Jan 23, 2020

2. Best method to disable Vista/Vista 64 driver signing?

Black Ice:

It's not a matter of "try". The bcdedit command is not fully consistent and reliable for some folks.

So far, to me, it seems the third choice always locks (disables) the driver signing. If that is the case for anyone who uses it, then that would suggest it is the more reliable and consistent method of the ones I've listed, anyway.

Thanks for your feedback.

crchickadee, Jan 23, 2020
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 23, 2020
  4. How to disable having to sign in the computer

Disable Sign In PIN

Hi I'm Peter an independent advisor, if you want to disable Windows 10 PIN sign in option, you can do it in this way.

Step 1: Press Windows and R key on the keyboard and enter gpedit.msc on Run open box. Then, press Enter or click the OK button to access Local Group Policy Editor.

run gpedit.msc

Step 2: In this interface, access Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Systems > Logon > Turn on PIN sign-in.

turn on PIN sign in option

Step 3: Double click Turn on PIN sign-in, and set this option to Disabled. Then click OK and Apply button. After that, the PIN sign in option is disabled.

PeterFlynn4, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

How to disable having to sign in the computer

1. How to disable having to sign in the computer - Similar Threads - disable having sign

2. Sign in disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in disabled: whenever I shut down my computer and start it back up it says sign in disabled due to too many attempts or too many shutdowns. I shut down my laptop once every 3 days when I put it in my bag. I don’t know how to fix it and it is very annoying n...
  3. Sign in disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in disabled: whenever I shut down my computer and start it back up it says sign in disabled due to too many attempts or too many shutdowns. I shut down my laptop once every 3 days when I put it in my bag. I don’t know how to fix it and it is very annoying n...
  4. Sign-in is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in is disabled: Hey, In my case sign-in in another way or forgot pin option is not showing, I am frustrated now after waiting long 2 hours nothing has changed worst experience ever with Microsoft and now if you are telling me to reset my laptop then that is impossible for me, my all data...
  5. How to disable account password as a way to sign into my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable account password as a way to sign into my computer?: Hi i just want to be able to use ONLY the pin and not have an option to use my account password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-account-password-as-a-way-to-sign/26205c95-5438-4d62-99ec-4f9dd7abb223
  6. How to disable sign in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable sign in: Hi reddit, So I was wondering weather its possible to disable sign in. So when, on the lock screen, I press space bar or whatever, theres a button that says sign in and upon pressing it it just signs me on something like that (NOT REMOVING THE LOCK SCREEN ENTIRLY). Its...
  7. Disable Sign In

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable Sign In: How can I completely disable the lock and sign in screen? I'm the only user of this laptop, and I don't want to have to sign in every time I want to use it. The methods I've found so far don't work. Any help would be appreciated. TIA. submitted by /u/ZippityDooDoo...
  8. how to stop having to sign in to the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop having to sign in to the computer: how to stop having to sign in to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-stop-having-to-sign-in-to-the-computer/7f7a5843-d432-47a3-970a-d784743ada83
  9. How to disable the sign in requirement

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable the sign in requirement: How to remove the e-mail account from Windows 10, or how to disable the sign in requirement. [img] I followed the instructions but it did not work. [img] 29291
  10. How to have users sign in and have cortana disabled for all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have users sign in and have cortana disabled for all: Is there a way to make [img] this layout and settings for every user that signs on to a computer through our domain? Teachers do not need Cortana or any web searching through the search box. Is it possible to make these settings a default for all new users who sign on?...