Windows 10: How to disable Hello Accounts - Sign in Options - Windows Hello PIN on booting and...

Discus and support How to disable Hello Accounts - Sign in Options - Windows Hello PIN on booting and... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After the April update, windows10 is asking to set up Hello PIN when computer gets locked up.Hell PIN has gotten after me and can't be tackled using... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Roth_20500, Apr 23, 2021.

1. How to disable Hello Accounts - Sign in Options - Windows Hello PIN on booting and...

After the April update, windows10 is asking to set up Hello PIN when computer gets locked up.Hell PIN has gotten after me and can't be tackled using old solutions.Please provide solution to do away the hell pin permanently.

:)

Roth_20500, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Hello & PIN sign-in options missing

Hi,

The Hello (face recognition) and PIN options have disappeared from the sign-in options on my Dell Inspiron running Windows 10.

This occurred after having to resolve a SecureBoot problem - likely to be due to a recent automatic upgrade.

Each time I try and set a new image and new PIN, I get caught in a loop for the PIN and the image for Hello never successfully forces through creation of Hello and PIN sign-in options.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

BArry

BarryMacleod-Cullinane, Apr 23, 2021
  4. cashwoods Win User

How to disable Hello Accounts - Sign in Options - Windows Hello PIN on booting and...

How to use only Windows Hello PIN for sign in - Disable the use of account password to sign in

Hello,

Is there perhaps any way that I can disable the use of the user account password to sign in? I only want to be able to sign in with the Windows Hello PIN (and Face), and not have the user account password as an option to sign in. Currently, on my lock screen
    there is 3 options to sign into the user account (Hello Face/biometrics, Hello PIN, and user account password), and I would prefer for there not to be the option of the user account password. My user account is a local user, not a Microsoft Account, if that
    helps.

Thanks

cashwoods, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

How to disable Hello Accounts - Sign in Options - Windows Hello PIN on booting and...

1. How to disable Hello Accounts - Sign in Options - Windows Hello PIN on booting and... - Similar Threads - disable Hello Accounts

2. Sign-in option with PIN Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in option with PIN Windows Hello: I want to remove sign-in option with PIN. But the "Remove this signing option" button is inactive transparent. How to fix this and remove this option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-option-with-pin-windows-hello/9a92b2bd-7841-4156-b1fb-7f679e1d5e40
  3. Sign-in option with PIN Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in option with PIN Windows Hello: I want to remove sign-in option with PIN. But the "Remove this signing option" button is inactive transparent. How to fix this and remove this option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-option-with-pin-windows-hello/9a92b2bd-7841-4156-b1fb-7f679e1d5e40
  4. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  5. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  6. How to Disable PIN Reset For Windows Hello PIN?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to Disable PIN Reset For Windows Hello PIN?: As stated in the subject line, does anyone know how to disable having to change the Windows Hello PIN every couple months? I tried changing some of the registry editor values, in particular I followed the steps in this link:...
  7. Windows Hello PIN Sign-In Option Missing in Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello PIN Sign-In Option Missing in Settings: Yesterday I successfully upgraded from1909 to 21H1.The Windows Hello PIN Sign-In Option is missing in Settings\Accounts\Sign-In Options in two out of three Administrator accounts.The only options there are Security Key and Password.I have set a login PIN in one Administrator...
  8. Sign in Hello and PIN

Sign in Hello and PIN: The Hello and Pin Sign in Options are not working. Keep getting errors and restart option. doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-hello-and-pin/ca92c5d4-f081-4a93-85ac-6629bd9f639f
  9. How to use only Windows Hello PIN for sign in - Disable the use of account password to sign in

How to use only Windows Hello PIN for sign in - Disable the use of account password to sign in: Hello, Is there perhaps any way that I can disable the use of the user account password to sign in? I only want to be able to sign in with the Windows Hello PIN and Face, and not have the user account password as an option to sign in. Currently, on my lock screen there is...
  10. Hello sign on option

Hello sign on option: The "Hello" sign in option has gone away after a windows 10 update, how do I get it working again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-sign-on-option/5399503e-1b36-4554-859c-ff1542ba0347