Windows 10: How to disable login/lock screen on first startup or after restart ?

Discus and support How to disable login/lock screen on first startup or after restart ? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I just want the login/lock screen to appear when I lock my windows (WinKey+L) or when i sleep my windows, not when my windows first startup or after... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by mikelferdinan, Jan 19, 2020.

1. How to disable login/lock screen on first startup or after restart ?

I just want the login/lock screen to appear when I lock my windows (WinKey+L) or when i sleep my windows, not when my windows first startup or after restart.
    For your information I use local account and pin.

:)

mikelferdinan, Jan 19, 2020
  2. HK1000 Win User

Window 10 disable lock/login screen

Hi,

I want to disable windows 10 lock/login screen. I have followed the steps by using netplwiz but it doesn't work:

How To Disable Login Screen In Windows 10

The above steps doesn't work I still see login/lock screen after restarting my system. I need to everytime enter my live password to login. I want to disable this. How ???

Thank you.

HK1000, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

How to disable login/lock screen on first startup or after restart ? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jan 19, 2020
  4. nsmth Win User

How to disable login/lock screen on first startup or after restart ?

Windows 10: How to disable lock screen to show login screen directly.

That worked!

Thank you very much!

cs

my version does not allow gpedit.msc- please provide instructions on how to skip the lock screen and go to login for the rest of us. this is a very annoying step

nsmth, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

How to disable login/lock screen on first startup or after restart ?

1. How to disable login/lock screen on first startup or after restart ? - Similar Threads - disable login lock

2. Disable startup lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable startup lock screen: Hello,I've been trying to get rid of the lock screen for hours, i can't manage to do it.I tried the techniques here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-startup-lock-screen/dd8ec354-e035-4809-bbea-e0847aba5afb- I am using a local account- Windows 10...
  3. Disable startup lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable startup lock screen: Hello,I've been trying to get rid of the lock screen for hours, i can't manage to do it.I tried the techniques here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-startup-lock-screen/dd8ec354-e035-4809-bbea-e0847aba5afb- I am using a local account- Windows 10...
  4. lock screen resets on restart but reverts on login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lock screen resets on restart but reverts on login: so i have a windows 10 computer and i recently changed my lockscreen to a picture of a games moon, and if i lock my account it shows up in the login screen, but if i reset my computer in anyway my lockscreen gets reset to the windows default, but it will set itself back to...
  5. lock screen resets on restart but reverts on login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lock screen resets on restart but reverts on login: so i have a windows 10 computer and i recently changed my lockscreen to a picture of a games moon, and if i lock my account it shows up in the login screen, but if i reset my computer in anyway my lockscreen gets reset to the windows default, but it will set itself back to...
  6. Disable login screen animation and effects... NOT the first sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable login screen animation and effects... NOT the first sign in: Elo people. I have a......problem, for long enough now, for which no matter how much i binged or googled, I didn't come to a solution.The problem is, that I want to disable every Windows 10 animation and effect, at the login screen... NOT the welcome screen or aka first sign...
  7. RDP first login after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP first login after restart: Greetings, I have a home server and manage it via RDP. Sadly, this technology is pretty non-stable and every time I restart the server, I get an error when I try to log in to my server. It says, that "The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections...
  8. PC Scans and repairs on startup and blue screens if I dont restart after first startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Scans and repairs on startup and blue screens if I dont restart after first startup.: So about 2 months ago I randomly started getting the scanning and repearing drive c: message on startup and my pc would boot normally after it did. I tried going in and letting it fix and then restart when it said it needed to but that wouldn't fix it. Ever since then if I...
  9. Wifi disables if delayed to Login on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disables if delayed to Login on Lock Screen: Hi I am using the latest version of windows 10 ie 1903, with latest updates till date. HP Pavillion Dv6 7002AX My wifi automatically disables if I delay my login to windows on lock screen and if I try to enable it shows Wi-Fi turned off. And if I try to switch Wi-Fi...
  10. Red restart screen after first login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Red restart screen after first login: Hello, I am working on a Windows 10 x64 reference-image using MDT. All of the sudden all of my test images has a red or purple restart screen when Windows reboot first time after initial installation. Same color briefly flashes after the reboot, but all reboot occurrences...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable password logon for HP AMD desktop