Windows 10: How to disable microsoft family features?

Discus and support How to disable microsoft family features? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i'm doing something important to me, like playing games with my friends or doing important work, Microsoft family features decides it's the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christopher Bourke, Nov 25, 2018.

1. How to disable microsoft family features?

Whenever i'm doing something important to me, like playing games with my friends or doing important work, Microsoft family features decides it's the perfect time to show up saying that i need to "Sign in so you don't miss out." It's beginning to annoy me and i want to disable it. Looking at other threads on the internet doesn't help me either, so i'm deciding creating a new one would help.

It even says that Microsoft family features aren't available and still shows up. Any help?

:)

Christopher Bourke, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Microsoft Family Features issues...

Hello
    MaverickRobot4670,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family

For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article

created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Graeme.P Win User

How to disable microsoft family features?

Microsoft Family Features

Hi there, thanks for your question.

Try the steps outlined in the below Microsoft Support article to disable Microsoft Family features:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402770...

See if you can remove every member from your family. This should disable notifications and the entire Family feature from your Microsoft account.

Please let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

How to disable microsoft family features?

1. How to disable microsoft family features? - Similar Threads - disable microsoft family

2. How can I disable just the microsoft family features popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable just the microsoft family features popup: Hi, how can I disable just the family features popup? I don't want to use this "feature". I am in a family group to use an office license, so I don't want to remove me from this group? I just want to disable technical is also fine for me the popup, which appears since the...
  3. How can I disable just the microsoft family features popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable just the microsoft family features popup: Hi, how can I disable just the family features popup? I don't want to use this "feature". I am in a family group to use an office license, so I don't want to remove me from this group? I just want to disable technical is also fine for me the popup, which appears since the...
  4. How can I disable just the microsoft family features popup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Microsoft family feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft family feature: I "used" the Microsoft family feature for about 5 years. I saw reports how long my children were on the internet, screen time, open apps, some time statistics, but every time I needed to fix some security issues, log in/log out on a random family member computer, enter a...
  6. Microsoft Family Feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Family Feature: Microsoft Family Features is disabled however it is saying that chrome is restricted by Microsoft Family Features. I've turned it on and off but it doesn't work. I can only use chrome if I add 3 hours to my usage time....
  7. Microsoft Family Features

Microsoft Family Features: I’ve has my laptop for a number of years. When I first got it, my father had put it on the family microsoft group, just so that he could see and manage my applications and screen time. Well, fast forward, and my dad has passed away, leading me to live with my mom. Now, my dad...
  8. Microsoft Family Features - Disabling Access to Firefox Despite Being Disabled

Microsoft Family Features - Disabling Access to Firefox Despite Being Disabled: I have completely disabled microsoft family features. Despite this, firefox still refuses to launch, with a dialogue box stating "you need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: firefox". The option of ask by email causes a "something went wrong" message, with the...
  9. Unable to disable family features.

Unable to disable family features.: I've been trying to turn my "child-account" on XBOX One, into an adult account. After looking around on my XBOX One and computer for about 4 hours, I finally figured out how to fix this problem. Sadly, the moment after, some family features was enabled on my computer. I...
  10. How to disable microsoft family features?

How to disable microsoft family features?: Whenever i'm doing something important to me, like playing games with my friends or doing important work, Microsoft family features decides it's the perfect time to show up saying that i need to "Sign in so you don't miss out." It's beginning to annoy me and i want to disable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family features disable

2. family features disable

3. how to disable microsoft family features

4. microsoft family features,
  5. how to turn off microsoft family features,
  6. disable microsoft family features,
  7. microsoft family features how to disable,
  8. turn off microsoft family features,
  9. microsoft family,
  10. microsoft family features disabled,
  11. microsoft family features disable popup,