Windows 10: How to disable MONECT HID DEVICE?

Discus and support How to disable MONECT HID DEVICE? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to permanently disabe MONECT HID DEVICE using cmd? It just can't be normally disabled like the others. It's disturbing my playing with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joaozinho_bamboocha, Sep 5, 2019.

1. How to disable MONECT HID DEVICE?

How to permanently disabe MONECT HID DEVICE using cmd?

It just can't be normally disabled like the others.

It's disturbing my playing with my generic USB controller.

CMD ANSWERS ONLY.

How to disable MONECT HID DEVICE? 3dd77373-deed-4dda-b237-a0448f14fc19?upload=true.png

THERE'S NO DISABLE OPTION

How to disable MONECT HID DEVICE? d63ea48a-7b53-498a-ac2e-a12675abeded?upload=true.png

:)

joaozinho_bamboocha, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

can't install monect

Hi Tharindu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• How are you trying to install Monect e.g. Store or from Browser?
    • Is the issue specific to Monect?

If you are using browser to download Monect. I suggest you to use a different browser ( Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge) check if that helps.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 5, 2019
  3. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Sep 5, 2019
  4. How to disable MONECT HID DEVICE?

What are the consequences of disabling HID-compliant devices?

I have found disabling HID does indeed allow FEAR and games that seem to be sensitive to POLLING of HID devices to run well.

FEAR would run ~ 25 FPS and go to over 200 FPS with HID devices disables with a 1070ti video card and AMD Ryzen 2600X CPU, for instance.

Oddly, my keyboard, mouse and sound ALL function 100% normally with the HID devices disabled. I rebooted to see if maybe a re-set is needed, but no, everything works the "same" as I use the PC after a re boot.

If I ENABLE the HID devices, FEAR FPS collapses to unplayable. SO I've kept them disabled while I play this game, and re-enable them later on when I'm finished.

My experience suggests that disabling HID devices to trouble shoot an odd older game MIGHT be a solution to more consistent FPS elsewhere, and that mouse / keyboard function, at least on my ASRock X470 Taichi W10 system, still work fine.

Report of the HID device POLLING frequency slowly bringing FPS down in certain older games seem to be the "answer". Stopping the polling by disabling the device drivers fixes it...I'm told. But, it works.

How to disable MONECT HID DEVICE? mrr5x.png

Galen Gareis, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

How to disable MONECT HID DEVICE?

1. How to disable MONECT HID DEVICE? - Similar Threads - disable MONECT HID

2. I2C HID Device Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID Device Driver: My Laptop is Dell Inspiron 5567, and I am using windows 10 operating system. My touchpad gestures are not working correctly. When I go to Device Manager, I found that I2C HID Device is not working well. It shows the device cannot start (Code 10) in properties. Can someone...
  3. HID Keyboard device deleted

HID Keyboard device deleted: Hello, I accidentally deleted my laptop HID Keyboard Device from Device manager. I have tried everything to reinstall but fails. Surprisingly the FN commands work but not the actually typing keys. I have no idea what to do. Before i deleted the HID Keyboard device, there...
  4. HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing

HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing: Hi! So I have a problem. I not only do not have the HID - Touch Screen driver, but my computer also lacks a Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. I have extensively go through other forums, but I cannot seem to fix this issue. This all started when my touchscreen...
  5. How to disable audio devices from the cmd

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable audio devices from the cmd: Hi everyone this has me stumped and i have been searching the internet for a answer. i need to disable a audio device with a batch file, is that possible? have been using Nircmd but not doing what i want. (it only lets you set the default sound device) thanks...
  6. 12 C HID device

12 C HID device: My pc model dell vostro touchpad is not functioning properly.Showing code error 10.Please help me with this situation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/12-c-hid-device/cd67f6cf-794e-4a50-bad3-1a7af09c303c
  7. How to disable "Device Guard"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable "Device Guard": Hi, I am trying to install a software but i have to turn off "Device Guard" in my surface pro before i can do so. Please provide steps on how to do so....
  8. HID compliant cause a lot of issue with usb device

HID compliant cause a lot of issue with usb device: Anyone find a way to fix the HID compliant issue introduce with anniversary update on windows 10 ? MSI Z87 GD65 I5 4670K GTX 980 TI 16 GIG RAM 1600MZ SSD samsung evo 500 gig 4TB western digital black hard drive XFX gold 750 watts windows 10 version 1607(OS Build...
  9. HID KB and mouse Devices

HID KB and mouse Devices: I was having a hard time setting up Logiteck K800 KB. At one time I had 4 in my Devices. I removed all Logiteck drivers but I now have as many (5) HID devices. I am not too conversant with computers so I am wondering if this is a normal situation? 89831
  10. How to update an HID Touchscreen Driver

How to update an HID Touchscreen Driver: I have a problem with my Lenovo B50-30 Touch laptop. After upgrading to Windows 10, my touchscreen driver was malfunctioned. I tried updating through Device Manager, looking through the web, including through the Lenovo site, and even trying some freeware to update the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. monect hid device