Windows 10: How to disable notification "Help Storage Sense clean more"

Discus and support How to disable notification "Help Storage Sense clean more" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My OneDrive folder is set to "Always keep on this device". Several times a day I am getting this notification: "Help Storage Sense clean more. Enable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MatthewFisher1, Sep 12, 2019.

1. How to disable notification "Help Storage Sense clean more"

My OneDrive folder is set to "Always keep on this device". Several times a day I am getting this notification: "Help Storage Sense clean more. Enable the removal of unused local cloud-backed content from your device."

No, I don't want to do that. I want my content to always be available even if I'm offline or my subscription lapses. I don't ever want Microsoft to delete my files from my devices.

How do I disable these notifications? Storage Sense isn't listed in the "Get notifications from these senders" section of the Notifications & Actions settings. I don't want to turn off all notifications.

Thank you!

:)

MatthewFisher1, Sep 12, 2019

2. Storage Sense

Hello Microsoft Community,

I enabled Storage Sense on my Windows 10 PC to automatically free up space on my computer. However, I just got a notification that Storage Sense needs to be enabled by "removing unused cloud-backed content on your PC", but Storage Sense is already enabled.
    How can I set Storage Sense to clean my PC every week? And what is "unused cloud-backed content"?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

TechNow389, Sep 12, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 12, 2019
  4. How to disable notification "Help Storage Sense clean more"

What did Windows Storage Sense delete?

Hi, Garth

You can not find what was deleted. The only precautious way is having this disabled.

Windows 10 should have Storage sense disabled by default, but you can check and turn off the feature as necessary using these steps:

1.Open Settings.

2.Click on System.

3.Click on Storage.

4.Turn off the Storage sense toggle switch.

Once you've completed the steps, the feature will stop running automatically on your device.

In the event that your device starts running out of space to perform an upgrade or store files, you can re-enable the feature and use these tips to free up space.

Good luck !

HiltonOishi, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

How to disable notification "Help Storage Sense clean more"

1. How to disable notification "Help Storage Sense clean more" - Similar Threads - disable notification Help

2. Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Sense: My storage sense are now 37.2gb from 222 gb and how i free space back to 35.3gb from 222 gb? The storage sense fills up space because of windows update installation. I got use system restore won't free space back to 35.3 gb from 222gb but free up space a bit. I use system...
  3. Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage Sense: My storage sense are now 37.2gb from 222 gb and how i free space back to 35.3gb from 222 gb? The storage sense fills up space because of windows update installation. I got use system restore won't free space back to 35.3 gb from 222gb but free up space a bit. I use system...
  4. Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Customization
    Storage Sense: When Storage Sense is set to run on a scheduled basis every month for example, what files are deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-sense/41d260f8-9231-4d50-a64d-c99e924ab100
  5. How to Disable Storage Sense in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Disable Storage Sense in Windows 10: Storage Sense is a native feature of Windows 10 that can help you gain disk space by removing temporary files, deleting files stored in Recycle Bin, etc. You can easily configure and use Storage Sense to free up space on your Windows 10 PC. For those who don’t use this...
  6. Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Customization
    Storage Sense: In my Windows 10 system, Temporary Files contain system restore points-9 GB and Windows update Cleanup-6 GB, Is it safe to delete such temporary files? plz Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-sense/981146e3-b38f-4e3c-88e3-c7bdb6a67b91
  7. storage Sense

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    storage Sense: If I set storage sense to clean every day? It doesn't seem to do anything Am I missing anything in my settings? or does it work only when you reach full capacity on the drive? thank you and stay safe 155349
  8. Storage sense

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Storage sense: Not able to turn on due to Administrator blocking it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-sense/de41c85d-6ad8-4362-8c75-8176c32925de
  9. Cannot get Storage Sense clean now to release storage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot get Storage Sense clean now to release storage: [img] I cannot get Storage Sense to release much needed 'available' storage in the two most important ways, Downloaded Files,and Compress. I have run it numerous times, resulting in the same amount of GBs continuing to be displayed as available. Why is this? Cleaning the...
  10. Cannot get Storage Sense clean now to release storage

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get Storage Sense clean now to release storage: [img] I cannot get Storage Sense to release much needed 'available' storage in the two most important ways, Downloaded Files,and Compress. I have run it numerous times, resulting in the same amount of GBs continuing to be displayed as available. Why is this? Cleaning the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. help storage sense clean more. enable the removal of unused local cloud-backed content from your device. click here to learn more.

2. storage sense notification disable

3. disable storage sense notifications