Windows 10: How to disable notifications during Presentations or while playing Games in Windows 10

Discus and support How to disable notifications during Presentations or while playing Games in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Although the ‘Action Center’ in Windows 10 gives users quick access to commonly used settings, apps, and displays notifications, a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 31, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to disable notifications during Presentations or while playing Games in Windows 10

WinClub, Aug 31, 2019

2. Not getting notifications from apps windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for taking time to post in our Microsoft Community.

The application that you disabled are all default apps of Windows 10, that is why they are running in the background process.

To further isolate this issue, we would like to gather more information in order for us to provide the best possible resolution.

• What is the current build of Windows 10 installed on your computer?
    • What type of game are your playing?
    • Do you check if your computer meets the minimum specs required for the game that you are playing?
    • Kindly check the game that you are playing if there is a setting that you need to enable in order for you to get notifications.

In the meantime, we suggest you check the link below for steps on how to get the notifications that you want.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

JericDale Ort, Aug 31, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 31, 2019
  4. How to disable notifications during Presentations or while playing Games in Windows 10

Stop notifications while playing games

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it feels when notifications keeps popping up while playing a game.

I would suggest you to turn on focus assist on your PC to avoid notifications popping up while playing games. You can refer the article on

Turn Focus assist on or off in Windows 10
    . Once you turn this on you will not receive notifications while playing games or any important work you are doing.

If you have any further queries, you can get back to us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

How to disable notifications during Presentations or while playing Games in Windows 10

1. How to disable notifications during Presentations or while playing Games in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - disable notifications during

2. How to disable Windows Presentation Settings on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Windows Presentation Settings on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you want to disable Windows Presentation Settings on Windows 11/10, here is how you can do it. It is possible to prevent users from using or turning off the Presentation Settings in Windows Mobility Center using Group Policy and Registry Editor. Windows Mobility...
  3. How do I stop window notifications while I'm presenting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop window notifications while I'm presenting?: Does anyone know why there doesn't seem to be a do not disturb button/snooze button feature within Windows notifications? I mean when people are presenting to a room full of people and they do not want any embarrassing notifications pop up, how does one prevent these without...
  4. Windows 10 Crash during playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crash during playing a game: So I was playing a gamealone and later with friend And suddenly computer just crashed.The game was still on,but I couldn't do ctrl+alt+delete or anything,the sound suddenly stopped at the same moment. I have disabled fast start up options power options And I have used a...
  5. Stop notifications while playing games

Stop notifications while playing games: Hello, How to disable this notification. I searched in dutch and english and there is no switch nor checkbox to disable this in the windows 10 home. Some sites direct you to setting -> notifications etc. and it's a dead end. To be honoust I am getting more and more annoid...
  6. Notification sounds while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification sounds while playing game: While i am playing pubg and i am using my WASD keys to move around and such it is selecting different app shortcuts on my home screen freezing my game for a second and making a ding noise and is rather annoying sticky keys is not on and i have no idea how to fix it...
  7. Notifications during games

Notifications during games: Is there a way to stop receiving notifications in game but with windowed full screen? the focus assist only seems to work with fullscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-during-games/1798f138-64d9-43d5-8c5c-0f26c30a62fb
  8. Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.: Chrome recently changed their notification settings to windows action center. I now get notifications while fullscreen playing a game. Is there a way to change that where I still get notifications but doesn't interfere while I'm playing a game?...
  9. Windows 10 Hanging while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Hanging while playing games: Whenever i try to launch a game on windows 10 i can play normally for 3-20 minutes before Windows hangs (perm Freeze) and i have to restart. I am having this problem on all the games i have tried (roblox, besiege, terraria, minecraft, team fortress 2) except pokemon tcgo,...
  10. How to disable notification for VLC playing a file

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable notification for VLC playing a file: When I play a .wav file in VLC a disruptive notification comes up and plays a notification sound. Since I'm trying to go through some very short sound effects to find something suitable, the notification sound is interfering. Since I'm the one playing the files, why the heck...