Windows 10: How to disable notifications when using an application/game in full-screen

Discus and support How to disable notifications when using an application/game in full-screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I looked at my settings in the Notification tab and Focus assist, but I still receive notifications when I'm gaming or watching something in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mytommy, Dec 3, 2019.

1. How to disable notifications when using an application/game in full-screen

/u/mytommy, Dec 3, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 3, 2019
  3. How to disable notification and sound for apps in Windows 10

Hello Simon,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you want to disable only Outlook notification?

• When do you get this notification?

• Do you want to disable other app notifications as well?

You will receive notification along with the sound if you have enabled settings accordingly for the application to notify you.

If you want to disable Outlook notification on Mail app, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Mail and select the top most search result.

• Click on the Settings icon located at the bottom left corner of the app and select
      Notifications from the popped window on the right side.

• Check/uncheck the appropriate options from the Notifications window.

• Close the window and check if the issue is resolved.

If you want to disable other notifications on your PC, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.

• Select System and click on
      Notifications & actions
      from the left side panel of the screen.

• Enable/disable the apps notification from the window accordingly and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Steamer Win User

How to disable notifications when using an application/game in full-screen

Disable screen wake from notifications ?

Thanks for your suggestion. I've tried it but Quiet Hours does not stop the screen from waking. I also had all notifications disabled for a while, which does stop the screen from waking, but this obv makes me miss notifications while I'm actively on the PC.

Any other ideas?

Steamer, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

How to disable notifications when using an application/game in full-screen

1. How to disable notifications when using an application/game in full-screen - Similar Threads - disable notifications using

2. how to fix frames for game when in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix frames for game when in full screen: whenever i click on my games for example Roblox or Roblox studios it seems to run fine when the window is very small but when it is in full screen mode the fps drops dramatically low like from 50-60 sometimes it says inf but when its full screen it always drops to a dramatic...
  3. how to fix frames for game when in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix frames for game when in full screen: whenever i click on my games for example Roblox or Roblox studios it seems to run fine when the window is very small but when it is in full screen mode the fps drops dramatically low like from 50-60 sometimes it says inf but when its full screen it always drops to a dramatic...
  4. My full screen games and applications crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My full screen games and applications crash: When games run, or some applications, in full screen, after 2-30 minutes either the games or the whole pc crashes. Just a pitch black screen and restarts. This started to occur after I put my cpu or powersupply inside.Specs:Cpu - amd a8 6600kGpu - r9 390x MSI with 6gb...
  5. My full screen games and applications crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My full screen games and applications crash: When games run, or some applications, in full screen, after 2-30 minutes either the games or the whole pc crashes. Just a pitch black screen and restarts. This started to occur after I put my cpu or powersupply inside.Specs:Cpu - amd a8 6600kGpu - r9 390x MSI with 6gb...
  6. My full screen games and applications crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to disable noise suppression when an application is using the microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable noise suppression when an application is using the microphone.: Hi,Whenever an application is using my microphone, all the audio that plays gets suppressed and muffled and nearly quiet, there was an option to disable this before, but I just don't know how to disable it.Disabling the options such as Audio Enhancements will make it normal...
  8. Gaming and Full Screen Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming and Full Screen Applications: Hi, when I open an application such as a game doesn't matter what game it opens the game but it takes me to my desktop. After this, I have to repeatedly click the application on the taskbar for me to play. This also happens every time I exit via alt-tab. Also when I...
  9. Chrome notifications showing up in full screen games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome notifications showing up in full screen games: When I play a full screen game, all notifications get silenced as they should, except for website notifications I get from Google Chrome. What's even more annoying is that the notification(s) don't automatically hide, instead I have to pause the game and manually close them....
  10. Option to enable/disable notifications when in full screen is missing?? It should be under...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Option to enable/disable notifications when in full screen is missing?? It should be under...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LadderPiledriver [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm33xl/option_to_enabledisable_notifications_when_in/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Enable notifications on full screen application