Windows 10: How to disable orange flashing in taskbar

Discus and support How to disable orange flashing in taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I get a new chat in my Line App, They icon on the taskbar flashes 7 times and then stays a solid orange color, it's very distracting. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by corydown, Mar 8, 2021.

1. corydown Win User

How to disable orange flashing in taskbar

Every time I get a new chat in my Line App, They icon on the taskbar flashes 7 times and then stays a solid orange color, it's very distracting.

I've tried disabling notifications everywhere I can find, but it still flashes.

Any tips?

:)

corydown, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Icy.Skye Win User

Disabling the orange icon flashing ENTIRELY on the Taskbar (Taskbar already set to "hidden") (Windows 10, current update version)

Alright, I can see how that could be misread.

Icons on the taskbar will flash orange when they "require attention", this also unhides the taskbar until you switch to the application.

I wish to disable that feature entirely, not shorten the flash time (as a few guides have shown how to do).

Icy.Skye, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Icy.Skye Win User
    Disabling the orange icon flashing ENTIRELY on the Taskbar (Taskbar already set to "hidden") (Windows 10, current update version)

Title says it all, I wish to disable icons from flashing orange and bringing up the Taskbar when they either start in the background, or have an alert as this can "break" programs and applications that are fullscreen (and besides that, is annoying).

Icy.Skye, Mar 8, 2021
  4. How to disable orange flashing in taskbar

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

How to disable orange flashing in taskbar

1. How to disable orange flashing in taskbar - Similar Threads - disable orange flashing

2. How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?: Whenever an app flashes with an orange or red notification in the taskbar, Windows 10 unhides an autohide taskbar causing very annoying interruptions. How can these app notifications be disabled?A previous article here claims to have a solution with deselecting "Select...
  3. How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?: Whenever an app flashes with an orange or red notification in the taskbar, Windows 10 unhides an autohide taskbar causing very annoying interruptions. How can these app notifications be disabled?A previous article here claims to have a solution with deselecting "Select...
  4. How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Disable taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable taskbar icon flashing: Hello,I am trying to disable the annoying flashing in the taskbar. I have found multiple articles online asking the same thing and none of the steps have worked. Here is what I tried.1 Disable "show badges on taskbard buttons"2 Change the registry key valuesNone of the above...
  6. Orange Flashing Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

Orange Flashing Icon in Taskbar Windows 10: Whenever there is a notification form any application, it flashes in taskbar in orange colour. Like I use MS teams for my classes. Whenever there is a notification, it flashes orange in the taskbar and it won't stop until we actually open that windows. It really irritates me...
  7. How to turn off Windows 10 Taskbar orange flash notifications?

How to turn off Windows 10 Taskbar orange flash notifications?: The windows taskbar keeps flashing orange on certain programs and thus stopping windwos taskbar from hiding, this further creates problems as it activly blocks certain funktions in programs or block your view watching a movie. is there a way to make the windows taskbar...
  8. Disable blinking orange tabs on taskbar

Disable blinking orange tabs on taskbar: I want to disable the blinking orange tabs on the taskbar, for example for Teams notifications, because it's distracting. I tried setting the registry keys HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Control Panel - Desktop - ForegroundFlashCount to 0 and ForegroundLockTimeout to 0 but it doesn't...
  9. Disabling the orange icon flashing ENTIRELY on the Taskbar (Taskbar already set to...

Disabling the orange icon flashing ENTIRELY on the Taskbar (Taskbar already set to...: Title says it all, I wish to disable icons from flashing orange and bringing up the Taskbar when they either start in the background, or have an alert as this can "break" programs and applications that are fullscreen (and besides that, is annoying)....
  10. Disable Taskbar flashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Taskbar flashing: Hi TenForums, How can I completely disable the yellow flashing of icons in the TaskBar when an app wants my attention? [img] 67500

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows program flashing orange tab