Windows 10: How to disable Outlook's automatic trash/spam sorting

Discus and support How to disable Outlook's automatic trash/spam sorting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Most of my emails go straight to "Trash mails" folder (I don't know if that's the correct translation, I'm not using it in English, but I mean the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Eryk0201, Mar 23, 2020.

1. How to disable Outlook's automatic trash/spam sorting

Most of my emails go straight to "Trash mails" folder (I don't know if that's the correct translation, I'm not using it in English, but I mean the folder that acts like a Spam folder) and I'd rather sort them by myself and get notification for it than click "Not trash" button on all of them. Is there a way to fully disable automatic trash/spam sorting on Outlook?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Eryk0201
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Eryk0201, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Mr Morgan Win User

Does Outlook 2013 automatically send delivery receipts?

Hello

I appear to be getting a lot of spam email at the moment despite the best efforts of SpamBayes and Outlook 2013's own filters. I have disabled options for the automatic sending of read receipts should they be requested but what about delivery receipts? Does anyone know if Outlook 2013 sends these or some sort of acknowledgement to the sender to say that I have received their spam messages?

If so, can this be disabled?

Thanks

Mr Morgan, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Outlook 2016 Spam Email

I accidentally marked an email as spam and it got moved into my spam folder. I have tried moving it back into my inbox but when Outlook syncs, the mail moves back to my spam folder. I have tried creating a rule to move it back into my inbox, added the email address into my safe senders list and also tried rebuilding my outlook profile but I still get the same result. Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

TeNaJ Systems, Mar 23, 2020
  4. How to disable Outlook's automatic trash/spam sorting

OK, who puts my mail in the trash? How to disable Outlook's automatic trash/spam sorting :(

Will take a look at it, thanks! How to disable Outlook's automatic trash/spam sorting :)

RingTailCoon, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

How to disable Outlook's automatic trash/spam sorting

1. How to disable Outlook's automatic trash/spam sorting - Similar Threads - disable Outlook's automatic

2. Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.: We recently changed to Windows Mail after Windows Live Mail crashed, losing years of records in the folders. We are finding that emails from WM addressed to Gmail accounts are going straight to Spam or even Trash folders. How do we fix this?Is it a Windows Mail problem or...
  3. Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mail addressed to Gmail accounts going to Spam or Trash.: We recently changed to Windows Mail after Windows Live Mail crashed, losing years of records in the folders. We are finding that emails from WM addressed to Gmail accounts are going straight to Spam or even Trash folders. How do we fix this?Is it a Windows Mail problem or...
  4. How disable display of spam and blocked messages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How disable display of spam and blocked messages?: After setting up Phone Link on Win 10 Pro the list of past messages includes spam and blocked messages. How can I turn this off? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-disable-display-of-spam-and-blocked-messages/94af4b87-f711-43bf-b501-5e83131be2f0
  5. How disable display of spam and blocked messages?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How disable display of spam and blocked messages?: After setting up Phone Link on Win 10 Pro the list of past messages includes spam and blocked messages. How can I turn this off? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-disable-display-of-spam-and-blocked-messages/94af4b87-f711-43bf-b501-5e83131be2f0
  6. Microsoft Outlook full of spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Outlook full of spam: Microsoft Outlook needs to investigate and shut down a Spam-producing website. which is Appspot.com I have made numerous reports, as well as this being reported by many others on Microsoft about this. Sexual solicitation emails show up in Junk Mail of Outlook Email. They...
  7. How To Disable Sorting And Auto Arrange In Folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How To Disable Sorting And Auto Arrange In Folders: I find this excruciatingly frustrating as a UX perspective. I want to sort the items in my folder the way I want them. Not by date, not by name, not some group by, etc. I like it the way it is in my desktop. I have it ordered manually the way I like it, why can't I do the...
  8. How can I disable the automatically tranlation of my email in outlook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable the automatically tranlation of my email in outlook?: How to disable the automatic translation of outlook mail? (So think all my mail is exposed to you) Why windows want to translate my email? It translates like bull**t. I mean this app on windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Outlook Spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook Spam: hi. I keep getting this email from my email address. Saying ive been hacked etc. Ive scanned my laptop etc. Nothing on it. Any help appreciated. Thanks Hello! I have very bad news for you. 17/11/2018 – on this day I hacked your OS and got full access to your account...
  10. Microsoft Outlook spamming me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Outlook spamming me?: i have 5 email adds. 4 hotmail and 1 Gmail. all sync correctly. however i am continually getting spammed by MS about the Gmail. following instructions to fix the issue does nothing. removing email from my system and adding again fails to fix. removing and leaving it...