Windows 10: How to disable Power Slider in Battery on Taskbar

Discus and support How to disable Power Slider in Battery on Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So Basically I want to know how to disable the Power Slider( As shown in the yellow circle below) and I know you can do it because I used to have it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EpicStriker, Mar 22, 2019.

1. How to disable Power Slider in Battery on Taskbar

So Basically I want to know how to disable the Power Slider( As shown in the yellow circle below) and I know you can do it because I used to have it but I messed around with the power settings and managed to make this pop up again. So please somebody tell me how to disable it because I know it's possible. How to disable Power Slider in Battery on Taskbar cd1c8d28-caba-43c3-b856-15f02b75a094?upload=true.jpg

:)

EpicStriker, Mar 22, 2019
  2. sdive Win User

windows 10 Fall Creators Update - Missing power mode slider in the taskbar

After Windows 10 upgraded to Falls Creator update, a new power slider appeared in the taskbar (when clicking the battery icon).

After some time, the slider disappeared and never came back despite trying all various tips and tricks found on various forums (sfc /scannow, dism tool, resetting power plans to default, etc...)

How can I restore the power slider?

sdive, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Fall Creators Update: Missing power mode slider in the taskbar

Hello Mark,

If you have a missing battery slider after the Fall Creators Update, it’s likely because you are using the High Performance power plan. Although it shouldn’t work like that, but it seems that if the high performance plan is enabled, the battery slider disappears.
    The fix in this case is simple; select the Balanced power plan and the slider will come back.

We recommend that you post a report regarding the power mode slider in Microsoft Feedback Hub. To post a report, you may follow the steps provided in this

link

Feel free to post your query should you need assistance.

Vanessa Oca, Mar 22, 2019
  4. How to disable Power Slider in Battery on Taskbar

No Battery Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

There is no battery option in device manager

KlutchPlayz, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

How to disable Power Slider in Battery on Taskbar

1. How to disable Power Slider in Battery on Taskbar - Similar Threads - disable Power Slider

2. Removing battery power mode sliders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing battery power mode sliders: Hello, I wonder if its possible to remove those power sliders in battery icons because they do mess up with certain things for me, i would like to just run on balanced power plan without the need of those things, Thanks in advance....
  3. Removing battery power mode sliders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing battery power mode sliders: Hello, I wonder if its possible to remove those power sliders in battery icons because they do mess up with certain things for me, i would like to just run on balanced power plan without the need of those things, Thanks in advance....
  4. Removing battery power mode sliders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Battery Power Icon in Taskbar

Battery Power Icon in Taskbar: I usually keep the Battery charge condition displayed Icon displayed in the Taskbar. Today, I noticed the Battery Icon had disappeared. I went to settings and found the Battery Icon "On/Off was greyed out so I could not turn it on or off. All the other icon controls were...
  6. Battery Power slider missing.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Power slider missing.: As the title says, the battery slider in Windows 10 is missing. It was there a few days ago but today when I checked it, it wasn't. I haven't changed anything recently in the power options. I checked the internet for a fix, but all of them are nothing but "keep the power...
  7. How to fully restore Power Slider and Battery Saver functionalities

How to fully restore Power Slider and Battery Saver functionalities: Greetings, While I was playing around with the pwcfg command to enable hibernation, I noticed that I've lost thePower Slider option see the screenshot below plus, when in battery mode, I can nowenable/disable the Battery Saver ONLY from the main Windows Settings and no...
  8. Battery/power icon on taskbar

Battery/power icon on taskbar: help please. The battery icon in Turn system icons on or off is on, but it is gray, not blue. I don't have it on my taskbar. I followed every idea available, but have failed to get on my task bar. I had it earlier, but when I restarted for an update, it disappeared and I...
  9. Battery Slider vs Power Options

Battery Slider vs Power Options: What bearing if any does the slider have on the power options (from control panel) I slid it to better battery but the power plan was still set to balanced? Are they completely independent? I needed to leave my laptop on over night and the fan kept starting up (not sure...
  10. Battery Slider is missing

Battery Slider is missing: Title says it all... After fully formated my laptop,i missing the power slide option which i can select to have high performance/batter saver and so on. Now im stuck with this [ATTACH] and i dont know how to bring it back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what happened to the power plan slider

2. how to gert the power slide in taskbar

3. Win 10 power slider taskbar disappeared