Windows 10: How to Disable Restarting Apps after Reboot?

Discus and support How to Disable Restarting Apps after Reboot? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Occasionally I run into a website that appears to be damaging my Windows so I reboot. Bad thing is Windows restarts that website.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ox8badbeef, Dec 19, 2018.

1. How to Disable Restarting Apps after Reboot?

Occasionally I run into a website that appears to be damaging my Windows so I reboot. Bad thing is Windows restarts that website.

:)

Ox8badbeef, Dec 19, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

How to disable/uninstall the Photo app in Windows 10?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app and check if it helps.

We cannot disable Photos app on windows 10. However, we can uninstall the app and when you require the app you can download it through Windows Store.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app.

• Type Power Shell in the Search bar,
      right-click on Windows PowerShell and click on
      Run as administrator

• Type the following commands, press Enter
      key after each command, in the given order.
    1. Get-AppxPackage

(This will view all the apps installed in your account.)

2. Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers

(This will view all Windows apps installed in the computer.)

3. Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Remove-AppxPackage

(This will remove/uninstall the Photo app.)

• Restart the system and check.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Dec 19, 2018
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Dec 19, 2018
  4. How to Disable Restarting Apps after Reboot?

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

How to Disable Restarting Apps after Reboot?

1. How to Disable Restarting Apps after Reboot? - Similar Threads - Disable Restarting Apps

2. Drives Disappear After Restart or Reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drives Disappear After Restart or Reboot: - If one of your drives, other than the drive where Windows is installed, does not appear when you switch on or restart the computer;1- Switch off the computer completely, disconnect the power and wait for 10 seconds.2- Restart the computer again and check if your drivers...
  3. How to disable restart computer after a hardware change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable restart computer after a hardware change?: Hi world, I've being looking for this option or workaround and can't find anything. I just want to disable the option to prevent Windows 10 from restarting after a simple hardware change. For example, I'm uninstalling/installing COM1 and every time I do it, it asks for a...
  4. How to disable restart computer after a hardware change?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable restart computer after a hardware change?: Hi world, I've being looking for this option or workaround and can't find anything. I just want to disable the option to prevent Windows 10 from restarting after a simple hardware change. For example, I'm uninstalling/installing COM1 and every time I do it, it asks for a...
  5. How to disable restart computer after a hardware change?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. TPM disabling after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM disabling after restart: The subject says it all. My ASUS bios will allow me to enable TPM, save changes, and boot into Windows. However, after shutting down for the night or other reason, the next time the machine is started the TPM is again disabled....
  7. TPM disabling after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM disabling after restart: The subject says it all. My ASUS bios will allow me to enable TPM, save changes, and boot into Windows. However, after shutting down for the night or other reason, the next time the machine is started the TPM is again disabled....
  8. TPM disabling after restart

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. How to disable automatic restarts after updates completely?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable automatic restarts after updates completely?: First of all: Sorry to bring this up again, I'm sure this question probably gets asked a lot. But somehow I haven't found a working solution (or done something wrong). What I want is to completely prevent my PC from automatically restarting, only restart when I explicitly say...
  10. How to easily disable auto-restart after updates.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to easily disable auto-restart after updates.: How do i disable auto-restart after windows update forever? I am so sick and tired of comming in to work after the computer has been rendering over the night and everything is just lost because Windows 10 absolutely needs to delete all my unsaved work once a week. So sick and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update disable restarting apps

2. will app download restart if computer restarts