Windows 10: How to disable rounded corners in Windows 11?

Discus and support How to disable rounded corners in Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a way to disable the rounded corners? It is by design very bad because if you try to expand the windows in the corner you do not click on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Martin Richter1, Mar 2, 2024.

1. How to disable rounded corners in Windows 11?

Is there a way to disable the rounded corners? It is by design very bad because if you try to expand the windows in the corner you do not click on the window corner anymore. Now you have to click into the void where the regular corner would be to scale the window.

:)

Martin Richter1, Mar 2, 2024
  2. 彬烨齐 Win User

Is there any officially recommanded method to disable Windows 11 rounded corner?

Hi, DaveM121. Thank you for your reply! I've been using this tool for a while before update to version 22000.493. And after updated to this version I found rounded corner back which really annoy me. Is there any other method to disable the rounded corner without disabling desktop effect or video card hardware?

彬烨齐, Mar 2, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Rounded Corners

Hi nevikoo

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

There is no native way in Windows 11 to remove the rounded corners and there is currently no working registry hack to do that, there is a couple of free utilities available online that claim to be able to remove the round corners in Windows 11.

DaveM121, Mar 2, 2024
  4. How to disable rounded corners in Windows 11?

Windows 11 Desktop Rounded Corner

Hello, I'm wondering if someone can help me with Windows 11 and its rounded corner desktop. I was at Best Buy this evening and their were two Microsoft Laptops running Windows 11: one was the Microsoft Surface Go and the other was the new Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. In both, when the Windows 11 Desktop was displayed with no applications running, I noticed the upper corners of the desktop were rounded and curved and matched the curve of the laptop displays themselves. It looked stunning and gorgeous.

I have an older Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Windows 11 running but my desktop corners are right-angle squares (not curved). I wish I knew how to make the curved if possible. I googled but was unsuccessful.

How is this governed? What made those two laptops at Best Buy have rounded corners on the desktop but my laptop at home has these jarring square edges?

Please note, my apps do have rounded corners but when maximized then it goes back to square corners.

Thanks in advance,

Amar

Radiohead713, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

How to disable rounded corners in Windows 11?

1. How to disable rounded corners in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - disable rounded corners

2. How to disable rounded corners in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable rounded corners in Windows 11?: Is there a way to disable the rounded corners? It is by design very bad because if you try to expand the windows in the corner you do not click on the window corner anymore. Now you have to click into the void where the regular corner would be to scale the window....
  3. How to fix rounded corners and transparency in Windows 11?

How to fix rounded corners and transparency in Windows 11?: After the restarting the computer the rounded corners and transparency dissapeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-rounded-corners-and-transparency-in/4c88dd00-5e26-4746-b387-e8144866dd2b
  4. Rounded Corners

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rounded Corners: Is there a setting I am missing somewhere to bring back the beautiful square corners that fit so well on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners/70f7f75d-b361-4b00-b5db-68f85cfabdaf
  5. Rounded Corners

Rounded Corners: Is there a setting I am missing somewhere to bring back the beautiful square corners that fit so well on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners/70f7f75d-b361-4b00-b5db-68f85cfabdaf
  6. Windows 11 Desktop Rounded Corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Desktop Rounded Corner: Hello, I'm wondering if someone can help me with Windows 11 and its rounded corner desktop. I was at Best Buy this evening and their were two Microsoft Laptops running Windows 11: one was the Microsoft Surface Go and the other was the new Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. In...
  7. Windows 11 Desktop Rounded Corner

Windows 11 Desktop Rounded Corner: Hello, I'm wondering if someone can help me with Windows 11 and its rounded corner desktop. I was at Best Buy this evening and their were two Microsoft Laptops running Windows 11: one was the Microsoft Surface Go and the other was the new Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. In...
  8. Round Corners

in Windows 10 Customization
    Round Corners: Please help me, I wanna know how should I add round corners to every windowi.e. app I open. Kinda like the windows XP style, I guess Regards Dhruv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/round-corners/33c9a4cf-ea6c-4c21-b011-a482cfb73307
  9. Round corners

in Windows 10 Customization
    Round corners: I tried to make my window corners look rounded by enabling immersive search in registry editor but the changes didn't appear, and my windows version is 1909. Any help please?...
  10. Round Corner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Round Corner?: I know it sounds weird, but is there any tools that make rounded screen corner on windows? I'm using a windows pad, the pad itself is rounded but the screen is sharp square, so I'm wondering if I could make this rounded. submitted by /u/ProgUn1corn [link] [comments]...