Windows 10: How to disable safe mode without monitor in Windows 11

Discus and support How to disable safe mode without monitor in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Need help, My laptop screen is broken and i was using monitor to used it. However when i run windows through safe mode it's change screen to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Woraprach Jaranai, Jun 24, 2022.

1. How to disable safe mode without monitor in Windows 11

Need help, My laptop screen is broken and i was using monitor to used it. However when i run windows through safe mode it's change screen to the cracked one, I tried several way through cmd, msconfig to disable safe boot but nothing happen. Now i'm like completely blind, What password suppose to use from the power up. Or what next step i'm doing. Need more information or run safe mode through my second monitor.

:)

Woraprach Jaranai, Jun 24, 2022

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 24, 2022
  3. kian Win User
    Monitor not working after booting in safe mode

Hello,

My pc was working perfectly fine, i disabled nvidia graphics to install new ones. i switched to safe mode by msconfig menu. now when i turn on my pc, everything runs except the monitor. so I'm stuck with a working pc,however, i dont get display. can't get out of safe mode without display.
    It happened before too, i found some steps to get out of safe mode without display with keyboard only.

Also Monitor is connected to Motherboard VGA, i also tried the CMOS reset.

Any help ?

Thank you in advance.

4. How to disable safe mode without monitor in Windows 11

Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

How to disable safe mode without monitor in Windows 11

1. How to disable safe mode without monitor in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - disable safe mode

2. How to disable safe mode without laptop display in windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable safe mode without laptop display in windows 7?: Hi,My laptop lcd is not working and I am using hdmi to hdmi and hdmi to vga cable to connect in tv. After restarting to safe mode, the hdmi and vga cable is not detected. My laptop is still in safe mode but hardly to revert back in normal mode without a display. Could anyone...
  3. How to disable safe mode without laptop display in windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable safe mode without laptop display in windows 7?: Hi,My laptop lcd is not working and I am using hdmi to hdmi and hdmi to vga cable to connect in tv. After restarting to safe mode, the hdmi and vga cable is not detected. My laptop is still in safe mode but hardly to revert back in normal mode without a display. Could anyone...
  4. How to disable safe mode without monitor in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable safe mode without monitor in Windows 11: Need help, My laptop screen is broken and i was using monitor to used it. However when i run windows through safe mode it's change screen to the cracked one, I tried several way through cmd, msconfig to disable safe boot but nothing happen. Now i'm like completely blind, What...
  5. Revert from Safe Mode Without monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Revert from Safe Mode Without monitor: So I got this laptop from a friend that has no default monitor. I use an external one and I was trying to solve an issue with Riot Vanguard (an anti-cheat software) and tried to run it in Safe Mode. After booting it into safe mode I realized that it ignores the VGA cable...
  6. Safe Mode disabled services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Safe Mode disabled services: I'm having an issue where a (or some) program(s) won't launch or install normally but will in safe mode. Is there a way to get a list of the services that safe mode disables so I can narrow down the problem? submitted by /u/Shadowlord87 [link] [comments]...
  7. how to exit safe mode without password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to exit safe mode without password: Hello, I'm looking for help, my windows 10 stucked on safe mode, I can't login because don't remember the password it's asking, but I still know the PIN that I have always used to login but the safe mode doesn't give the option to go back. I can't go to command prompt...
  8. How to change from Minimal Safe Mode to Safe Mode with Networking without login?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change from Minimal Safe Mode to Safe Mode with Networking without login?: I cannot log into 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10 Home. What happened was I used MSCONFIG to activate Minimal Safe Mode boot. However, before rebooting I only had my Windows PIN written down and not my Microsoft password. I figured that Minimal Safe Mode without Networking...
  9. how to boot into safe mode without logging on?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to boot into safe mode without logging on?: if you can't get into your user account, is there another way to boot to safe mode? I think you can do this from windows recovery media, but I was unable to create that. (It didn't like my sandisk flash drive, even though my 3rd party programs have no problem making it...
  10. How do enter safe mode without enter in windows ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do enter safe mode without enter in windows ?: Hi,guys , im brazilian so.. sorry for my english... I have a problem.. how do enter in safe mode without enter in windows? I tried this mode but, dont show this option. help me [img] thanks for all 39641

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable safe mode without monitor