Windows 10: How to disable safe search

Discus and support How to disable safe search in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Disable safe search https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-disable-safe-search/117ad373-0262-4d0b-a4d2-105eafc5b67b Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Henry1Dog, May 14, 2020.

1. Henry1Dog Win User

How to disable safe search

Disable safe search

:)

Henry1Dog, May 14, 2020

2. Safe Search set to strict in Internet Explorer

Hello Narayan,

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to change your Bing Safe Search settings:

Go to
    Green fields of grain

• Click the Gear (Preferences) icon towards the top right side of the page.

• In the SafeSearch section, select your desired setting:

• Strict – Filter adult text, images and videos from your search results.

• Moderate – Filter adult images and videos but not text from your search results.

• Off – Don’t filter adult content from your search results.

• Click Save
    Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, May 14, 2020
  3. Disable Web Search Results in Windows 10 Start Menu

Hi Taira,

Disabling web results in the search box depends on the version and build of your Windows 10. We suggest checking the Windows 10 version and build installed on your computer. To check the version and build, follow the steps below:

• On Cortana search, type winver and press
      Enter
    • A pop-up box will appear containing the version and build of your operating system.

Meanwhile, you can try these steps on how to disable web results in the search box:

• Click the search box in the taskbar.
    • Select the Notebook icon
      How to disable safe search a0c1fa7c-1198-4621-a19b-ece827a34a33.png

in the left pane.
    • Click Settings from the list.
    • In the Settings page, turn off the Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option.
    • Also, turn off the Search online and include web results option.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, May 14, 2020
  4. How to disable safe search

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 14, 2020
Thema:

How to disable safe search

1. How to disable safe search - Similar Threads - disable safe search

2. Safe Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe Search: Okay, I have tried almost everything to shut off the safe search filter in my Windows 10 Pro syste. I have spoken with my ISP Starlink and they do not do anything with that option, I have spoken with Bitdefender who states only one option that may have changed it, but after...
  3. Safe Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Safe Search: Okay, I have tried almost everything to shut off the safe search filter in my Windows 10 Pro syste. I have spoken with my ISP Starlink and they do not do anything with that option, I have spoken with Bitdefender who states only one option that may have changed it, but after...
  4. Safe Search

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to disabled search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disabled search bar: Hello, I wish to disable the search bar to prevent users from typing into it. I used to did by going to this directoryC:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy and renaming the searchUI.exe. Now I am using windows 10 PRO version 19044 and i realized the...
  6. How to disabled search bar

How to disabled search bar: Hello, I wish to disable the search bar to prevent users from typing into it. I used to did by going to this directoryC:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy and renaming the searchUI.exe. Now I am using windows 10 PRO version 19044 and i realized the...
  7. Safe Search Disabling Issue

Safe Search Disabling Issue: So I recently was given a new computer by a family member because my old one was crappy, and practically useless to me. I had no issues with it really, until I tried to search something, and I was informed of the safe search setting. No big deal, right? Well, apparently I...
  8. safe search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    safe search: turning off safe search https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-search/a7477bf5-e97f-47da-9e2d-c8ab1e6ee72b"
  9. Safe search

in Cortana
    Safe search: How to on safe search Permanently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-search/d2cee40b-092c-4439-b5f7-b22e6dc7e4bd"
  10. how to disable MUSIC search

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to disable MUSIC search: Hi all, occassionally my PC slows down and in the process viewer I can see MUSIC taking good share of CPU time. I have a lot of music on my disc, but I do not want Win10 cares about as I play it and manage with different programs. How do I disable this unwanted help from...