Windows 10: How to disable scrolling from changing volume while hovering video

Discus and support How to disable scrolling from changing volume while hovering video in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I'm watching a video that someone sent me that says streamango at the bottom right corner and whenever the cursor hovers over it the volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bluntc0ncussi0n, Jun 11, 2017.

1. How to disable scrolling from changing volume while hovering video

Hello I'm watching a video that someone sent me that says streamango at the bottom right corner and whenever the cursor hovers over it the volume starts changing instead of the page scrolling up or down when I use the mouse scroll. Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated. If it helps to know I'm running the latest update of Chrome (58.0.3029.110) on Windows 10 Home 64-bit.

:)

bluntc0ncussi0n, Jun 11, 2017

2. Turn off mouse hover - Windows 10

Mouse Hover changes focus no matter how scroll is set.

CharlesMidgette, Jun 11, 2017
  3. KPKoen Win User
    Windows 10 Mouse freezes while playing audio.

I did that just now, I restarted my pc too which fixed it. But thats what Ive been doing for a while now just restarting untill I can use my mouse and keyboard when playing audio so I can play games. It might have fixed it so it doesnt happen again Ill post
    a message when it happens again.

When Speakers are the default.

Using the keyboard volume buttons works, can mute and change volume on the speakers.

Even when the speakers are default the scroll wheel on the headset still changes headset sound with no problem.

When Speakers are the default and playing audio

Same, no problems

When Headset is default

Using the keyboard volume button works, can mute and change volume on the headset

Using the scroll wheel works, can change volume on the headset

When headset is default and playing audio.....

Using the keyboard volume buttons doesnt work, all actions excecute after the video is clicked away. So during the video nothing happens.

Using the scroll wheel..... volume does not respond untill after the video, youtube video crashes and plays audio on the speakers for 2 or 3 secondsd then it goes back to the headset but cant hear anything. After a refresh the headset works again and the
    volume has changed.

KPKoen, Jun 11, 2017
  4. How to disable scrolling from changing volume while hovering video

Is anyone going to help me fix this issue? I'm trying to watch the video that my friend sent me as I mentioned earlier, but whenever I scroll down to get to the button that opens full screen, the volume changes instead and I'm forced to use the bar scroll on the right side of the window.

bluntc0ncussi0n, Jun 14, 2017
  5. bro67 Win User
    You cannot change the behavior if the cursor focuses in the window that the video is playing in.

bro67, Jun 14, 2017
  6. I'm not sure what you mean. I'm trying to prevent this website from changing the volume everytime I scroll up and down, instead of just bringing the page up or down like it normally does. When I want to change the volume I use the side scroller on the Mad Catz Rat 9 gaming mouse that I have. I'm lucky this mouse has so many buttons and options since I could simply change the volume by sliding the side scroller left and right, but the fact that a website controls that does doesn't make sense to me. I never changed the mouse settings and I wish no changes to be made which clearly there are everytime I jump on that website.

bluntc0ncussi0n, Jun 21, 2017
  7. bro67 Win User
    I mean by what I stated.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to disable scrolling from changing volume while hovering video

1. How to disable scrolling from changing volume while hovering video - Similar Threads - disable scrolling changing

2. random hover scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random hover scrolling: when im hovering over something its randomly scrolling does anyone know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-hover-scrolling/3663fbbe-3ac6-4c85-b1f5-fc8f55743ebf
  3. random hover scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random hover scrolling: when im hovering over something its randomly scrolling does anyone know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-hover-scrolling/3663fbbe-3ac6-4c85-b1f5-fc8f55743ebf
  4. Scroll Wheel is changing the volume, not scrolling the page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll Wheel is changing the volume, not scrolling the page: It just opens a little sound window and lowers the volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-wheel-is-changing-the-volume-not-scrolling/5c92ced9-f70a-4ea6-a31f-6ee19a91602c
  5. Scroll Wheel is changing the volume, not scrolling the page

Scroll Wheel is changing the volume, not scrolling the page: It just opens a little sound window and lowers the volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-wheel-is-changing-the-volume-not-scrolling/5c92ced9-f70a-4ea6-a31f-6ee19a91602c
  6. Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug: Hey,i have like some other people also this issue:When i hover with my mouse over some kind of volume bar can confirm on Spotify App Volume, Default Windows Volume, Youtube Browser Volume bar it either increases or decreases volume automatically. It somehow depends on the...
  7. Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug

Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug: Hey,i have like some other people also this issue:When i hover with my mouse over some kind of volume bar can confirm on Spotify App Volume, Default Windows Volume, Youtube Browser Volume bar it either increases or decreases volume automatically. It somehow depends on the...
  8. Mouse hover-over volume auto-scroll bug/issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse hover-over volume auto-scroll bug/issue: I have a weird problem with my mouse logitech anywhere 2. If I mouse-mover-over a scroll bar for instance youtube volume slider or a text file it auto-scolls automatically just by moving the pointer over it - if I go over volume slider is slides to the left, if I hover over a...
  9. Is it possible to change volume by scrolling on volume icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to change volume by scrolling on volume icon?: Hello, recently, I installed Windows 10 on my laptop (after 1 year on Linux). So i tried to scroll on volume icon, but nothing changes. In Linux, when scrolling on volume icon, you change volume by 5 percents/step submitted by /u/mojiberus [link] [comments]...
  10. disable video playback interface when changing volume

disable video playback interface when changing volume: ever since the last update whenever I use ctrl+f11 to adjust volume with chrome open I get the chrome playback menu (consisting of play skip and back) is there any way to get rid of this? not a big deal but idk just kinda annoying...