Windows 10: How to Disable Secure Boot in BIOS configuration..

Discus and support How to Disable Secure Boot in BIOS configuration.. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How.... please Describe............... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tejas Kaushik, Jun 10, 2020.

1. How to Disable Secure Boot in BIOS configuration..

How.... please Describe............

:)

Tejas Kaushik, Jun 10, 2020

2. Can't disable secure boot in bios/uefi

Can you attempt the suggested steps in the following article?

https://www.qualityology.com/tech/disable-asus-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Jun 10, 2020
  3. How to configure secure boot

Hi everyone,

I have a question. I want to know how to configure secure boot, so it cannot be disabled anymore. I mean I want to prevent the users to disable it from BIOS.

Would you please answer my question. thanks

Original Title: Secure boot

PariaShahabi, Jun 10, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

How to Disable Secure Boot in BIOS configuration..

UEFI with secure boot disabled

Hi.
    Reading on the Lenovo site:
    How to boot to Legacy device or system configured with Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows 8 (32-bit) - ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, ThinkStation, IdeaCentre
    So my question would be, what have you done to the system, that has disabled Secure Boot?

EDIT: Perhaps you could just go into the BIOS and set it to defaults. But if you have installed a Legacy (MBR) version of W10, or upgraded a version of W7 to W10, you will not be able to boot the OS with Secure Boot turned on.

simrick, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

How to Disable Secure Boot in BIOS configuration..

1. How to Disable Secure Boot in BIOS configuration.. - Similar Threads - Disable Secure Boot

2. Disable secure boot when field is greyed out in bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable secure boot when field is greyed out in bios: I want to disable secure boot so I can try to boot the laptop from a usb instead.I found this, which was not helpful due to the field being greyed out in the bios and not adjustable.-----------------------------In order to disable the secure boot option please follow the...
  3. Disable secure boot when field is greyed out in bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable secure boot when field is greyed out in bios: I want to disable secure boot so I can try to boot the laptop from a usb instead.I found this, which was not helpful due to the field being greyed out in the bios and not adjustable.-----------------------------In order to disable the secure boot option please follow the...
  4. How to disable secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable secure boot: Cant edit the secure boot option. Have changed admin and hdd password and tried to turn off fast boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-secure-boot/0c2317d4-45c3-469f-8204-cc25a3efb475
  5. How to disable secure boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable secure boot: Cant edit the secure boot option. Have changed admin and hdd password and tried to turn off fast boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-secure-boot/0c2317d4-45c3-469f-8204-cc25a3efb475
  6. How to disable secure boot

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to disable F12 secure boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable F12 secure boot: Hello, I tried to press F12 when I boot my computer, and it run out secure boot like this [IMG] how can I go back to Normal boot mode My spec [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-f12-secure-boot/881d53cc-01f0-46de-968e-c903c09eae92
  8. How to disable secure boot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable secure boot: While setting up my new desktop, I did not setup a password since setup asked for MSN account password. Windows update later installed the latest version of windows. When the computer restarted, it recognizes me but wants a pin or password--which I don't have. It doesn't go...
  9. Can't disable secure boot in bios/uefi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't disable secure boot in bios/uefi: I'm having trouble installing windows 10 on my new built. after asking a microsoft employee they told me to disable the secure boot. but for some reason there is no option for that, its either - Other OS - Windows UEFI mode what do i do? My mobo is a Asus Prime...
  10. How to enter BIOS configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to enter BIOS configuration: hi again *Party*Party My System Specs: available i cant find "UEFI FirmWare Settings" [img] 32381