Windows 10: How to disable SHIFT(+NONE) hotkey for switching EN/CN mode in Chinese Wubi input method??

Discus and support How to disable SHIFT(+NONE) hotkey for switching EN/CN mode in Chinese Wubi input method?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know this is an old question. Someone posted similar questions before. And the support DID NOT GET THE QUESTION. The support give long, tedious,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZeratulBewildered, Sep 27, 2018.

1. How to disable SHIFT(+NONE) hotkey for switching EN/CN mode in Chinese Wubi input method??

I know this is an old question. Someone posted similar questions before. And the support DID NOT GET THE QUESTION.

The support give long, tedious, unrelated, takes-forever-to-follow answers and it makes me ANGRY!!!

Finally some other USER gave the correct answer... FOR PINYIN! Look and behold, there is no similar setting for Wubi!!

IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE??

Microsoft support does it ON PURPOSE?!

The switching between languages is on top of the hierarchy!

It is like the "MAIN SWITCH" in an complicated power supply system.

It should be set to the most unlikely key or combination possible!

You use shift to Capitalize, frequently; and you use shift for a lot of other hot-key combinations!

What idiot makes the most easily mistakenly touched ONE SINGLE KEY for turn on and off the MAIN SWITCH of a power system???

:)

ZeratulBewildered, Sep 27, 2018
  2. daZhuang Win User

Please add a Chinese “wubi” input method for WP system

China is a big country, with 1/5 of the world population.So much of the population, in fact, use several different Chinese input
    method, like Pinyin(拼音), Wubi(五笔), CHANGJEI(仓颉),Strokes(笔画) and Handwriting(手写).Wubi input method for Chinese input is the
    fastest, so for the mainland people there are quite a number of people use Wubi input method. Unfortunately there is no built-in Wubi
    input method in WP system for a long time, so these people switched Android hopelessly. I hope that Microsoft can face with this reality
    well.

PS: I use Wubi input method too, but in Android.

daZhuang, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Klesh Win User
    Klesh, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Disinto Win User

How to disable SHIFT(+NONE) hotkey for switching EN/CN mode in Chinese Wubi input method??

Disinto, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

How to disable SHIFT(+NONE) hotkey for switching EN/CN mode in Chinese Wubi input method??

1. How to disable SHIFT(+NONE) hotkey for switching EN/CN mode in Chinese Wubi input method?? - Similar Threads - disable SHIFT +NONE

2. How can I disable Full angle input method for Microsoft Wubi in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable Full angle input method for Microsoft Wubi in Windows 11?: How can I disable Full angle input method for Microsoft Wubi in Windows 11? I have problem on that, when I switch app windows, the input method will change to Full angle automatically. I need to press Shift+space to change the Full-Half angle each times....
  3. How can I disable Full angle input method for Microsoft Wubi in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable Full angle input method for Microsoft Wubi in Windows 11?: How can I disable Full angle input method for Microsoft Wubi in Windows 11? I have problem on that, when I switch app windows, the input method will change to Full angle automatically. I need to press Shift+space to change the Full-Half angle each times....
  4. How can I disable the CTRL+SHIFT hotkey to change input languages?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I disable the CTRL+SHIFT hotkey to change input languages?: All of the old tutorials dont work anymore, I believe they changed the setting in the settings in their ongoing quest to make windows as complicated as possible. submitted by /u/FuFuTurtle [link] [comments]...
  5. how to disable Shift key that toggles Chinese input mode and English input mode in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to disable Shift key that toggles Chinese input mode and English input mode in...: Please note: This is not about changing input methods or keyboards. This is about changing "Modes" within a keyboard. The shift key is really annoying. I'm using Microsoft Wubi input method. This input method has two modes: English mode and Chinese mode. A setting named...
  6. Chinese input method cannot be switched out on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chinese input method cannot be switched out on windows 10: It works only when "default" desktop. If CreateDesktop \ SwitchDesktop switch to another desktop, it won’t work. Can be verified with desktops https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/desktops...
  7. How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey": Hello, my friend has a laptop, and she keeps accidentally pressing a couple keys that makes her enter Airplane Mode, and that causes her to disconnect from a game she plays. I'm wondering if there is a way to disable the said hotkey? 140386
  8. How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey"

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey": Hello, my friend has a laptop, and she keeps accidentally pressing a couple keys that makes her enter Airplane Mode, and that causes her to disconnect from a game she plays. I'm wondering if there is a way to disable the said hotkey? 140386
  9. how to disable Shift key that toggles Chinese input mode and English input mode in...

how to disable Shift key that toggles Chinese input mode and English input mode in...: I'm using Microsoft Wubi input method. This input method has two modes: English mode and Chinese mode. A setting named "Mode Switching" in Microsoft Pinyin allows users toggling two modes with their satisified key(s), but none in Microsoft Wubi input method. What should I do...
  10. windows 10 Chinese input method

windows 10 Chinese input method: hi, Can you please remove "Mode Change Key" this unnecessary and annoying option and I also don't need "Default Input mode"! I think you should fire who make these design that guy, is wasting my time, can you tell me who and why need these? one more thank windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable Shift key that toggles Chinese input mode and English input mode in Microsoft Wubi

2. input method windows 10