Windows 10: How to disable Signin screen of a Standar user local account always?

Discus and support How to disable Signin screen of a Standar user local account always? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I searched over google to disable the signin screen of a user. i found some links with the same answer given in the below link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Petchi Raju, Jul 10, 2019.

1. How to disable Signin screen of a Standar user local account always?

Hi,

I searched over google to disable the signin screen of a user. i found some links with the same answer given in the below link

https://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/2-ways-to-automatically-skip-windows-10-login-screen.html

But this solution does not work for my need. it ignores the signin screen only when i restart the pc upon start up. But i when i switched to another user and select this signin screen disabled user account, it again shows a screen with a signin button. but i do not want this. Whenever i choose this account, i need it to always directly logon to the user account.

How to achieve this?

Please anyone help me.

Thanks.

:)

Petchi Raju, Jul 10, 2019
  2. old1mike Win User

'signin with local account' not working

Tried those. Did not work. Did some more checking. CMD(admin) window net user shows all the user accounts. LUSMGR.msc there are no users listed. Not sure if this is part of my problem. Also, found reference to ntrights. Will see if that might help with specific user (mine) that I cannot change to local signin.

old1mike, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 10, 2019
  4. old1mike Win User

How to disable Signin screen of a Standar user local account always?

'signin with local account' not working

windows 10 pro version 1803. intel core2 quad. 8Gb ram.
    accounts-your accounts-signin with local account - not working.
    accounts-signin options - not working
    accounts-family&others-others-add - not working.
    I had upgraded from win7 pro.
    Been running logging in via Microsoft account since start. Had internet go down and PC was reset. Could not log in till internet came back up. I have posted question how to fix on Microsoft windows10 forum. Basically was told to just do clean reinstall. That is not an option. Would like to see if anyone can help please.
    Thanks in advance.

old1mike, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

How to disable Signin screen of a Standar user local account always?

1. How to disable Signin screen of a Standar user local account always? - Similar Threads - disable Signin screen

2. How to enable the Built-in administrator account from local user account[not local...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to enable the Built-in administrator account from local user account[not local...: How to built-in administrator enable the account from user account.....? I tried following command but getting below error. [ATTACH] Can you give the solution to fix the issue....
  3. Remove old user account on signin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove old user account on signin: I'm building a new user profile in Windows 10. I've completed the process but when I sign in, the Welcome screen on the local account it still shows two user accounts. I went into control panel to delete that old account but it is not there. It correctly shows my new...
  4. Local User Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local User Account: Hi, I have a problem that I cant delete my other local user account, already perform Setting > Account > Family and other user > remove account But still the user appear, appreciate for the help, thanks...
  5. local user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    local user account: how do I access the one that I created https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-user-account/ee6a2922-2dfb-4e0b-9944-70cfa2a5be8d
  6. Hide/disable local account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hide/disable local account: When I boot up my machine, I am prompted with a failed login attempt to what I think is a local account, as pictured below: [IMG] After clicking "OK", or waiting about 5-10 minutes, this will disappear, leaving me with the screen below: [IMG] At this point, I can tap...
  7. user standar to user administrator where that changed before from standar to user

user standar to user administrator where that changed before from standar to user: how i can i get the solution i want to change my user standar to user administrator where that changed before/yesterday from standar to user...
  8. stop signin disable

stop signin disable: stop signin disable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-signin-disable/399c621b-4271-4e9e-b807-4e6466e97459
  9. 'signin with local account' not working

'signin with local account' not working: windows 10 pro version 1803. intel core2 quad. 8Gb ram. accounts-your accounts-signin with local account - not working. accounts-signin options - not working accounts-family&others-others-add - not working. I had upgraded from win7 pro. Been running logging in via Microsoft...
  10. How to display multiple local user accounts at login screen?

How to display multiple local user accounts at login screen?: Hello, My laptop is joined to a domain. In addition I created a number of local user accounts. I would like that all local accounts always appear every time I start the computer. Now only the last account logged in shows up, together with the 'Other' option. Kind...