Windows 10: how to disable sound input

Discus and support how to disable sound input in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I disable sound. I want to know if any kind of noise is being played near my laptop outside like some street vendor selling vegetable or some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sandila, Jul 26, 2020.

1. sandila Win User

how to disable sound input

How can I disable sound. I want to know if any kind of noise is being played near my laptop outside like some street vendor selling vegetable or some one pressing door bell , then I want to disable these kind of external sounds for 2-3 hours. In my windows 10 exam.

:)

sandila, Jul 26, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue how to disable sound input :p

cadaveca, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

How to disable spatial sound for headphones

Hi Joey,

Outdated drivers is one of the possible reasons why you're having issue with using headphones. To start troubleshooting, we suggest that you update drivers by following the steps below:

• Click Start menu and type Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Hit Sound, then click Speakers.
    • Hit Properties, under General click
      Properties
    • Select Driver, then Choose Update driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. how to disable sound input - Similar Threads - disable sound input

2. how to disable sound input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to disable sound input: How can I disable sound. I want to know if any kind of noise is being played near my laptop outside like some street vendor selling vegetable or some one pressing door bell , then I want to disable these kind of external sounds for 2-3 hours. In my windows 10 exam. 161378
  3. How to enable or disable Video Input in Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Video Input in Windows Sandbox: [ATTACH]Windows Sandbox framework is optimized for faster boot-up. It also runs faster than normal virtual machines. Once you close it all the data is erased, […] This article How to enable or disable Video Input in Windows Sandbox first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  4. Sound inputs not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound inputs not working.: This is a long one... So the other day I picked up a pair of edifice 980t music speakers. I tested the speakers with my stereo system and they sounded fantastic. I plugged them into my pc, they didn’t work. I tried every speaker port on my pc, still didn’t work. I used an...
  5. How to disable spatial sound permanently?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable spatial sound permanently?: Hi, when I turn on my headset, it select Windows Sonic from spatial sound automatically and I don't want that, I want it to be default. What should I do? is there is any way to disable that? or can I delete Windows Sonic form my system? Because I couldn't find it with the...
  6. Sound input and output

Sound input and output: I was wondering, how do I make it so that the input and output of sound, basically the microphone and earphone, are in the same place, as I don't have headphones but still want to use my microphone on the earphones...
  7. no input or output sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no input or output sounds: i recently did a hard reset now sound nor mic are working i am on an rca 2 n 1 windows10 also my touch screen is all screwy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-input-or-output-sounds/fb9550bd-6813-4bd2-be12-c6d35d2c47da
  8. sound inputs

sound inputs: when I connect my headphones to my laptop and pla[ATTACH]y a movie or a music, it says there isn't any audio to play!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-inputs/357efa9e-8385-4955-95bc-13beda5318d1
  9. Sound input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound input: after recent windows 10 update, windows mixer input option seems unaccessible , unable to prepare buffers error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-input/24c10886-d78e-498b-abfd-940365476925
  10. Sound input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound input: after recent windows 10 update, windows mixer input option seems unaccessible , unable to prepare buffers error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/sound-input/24c10886-d78e-498b-abfd-940365476925