Windows 10: how to disable sound input

Discus and support how to disable sound input in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I disable sound. I want to know if any kind of noise is being played near my laptop outside like some street vendor selling vegetable or some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sandila, Jul 26, 2020.

1. sandila Win User

how to disable sound input

How can I disable sound. I want to know if any kind of noise is being played near my laptop outside like some street vendor selling vegetable or some one pressing door bell , then I want to disable these kind of external sounds for 2-3 hours. In my windows 10 exam.

:)

sandila, Jul 26, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue how to disable sound input :p

cadaveca, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

How to disable spatial sound for headphones

Hi Joey,

Outdated drivers is one of the possible reasons why you're having issue with using headphones. To start troubleshooting, we suggest that you update drivers by following the steps below:

• Click Start menu and type Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Hit Sound, then click Speakers.
    • Hit Properties, under General click
      Properties
    • Select Driver, then Choose Update driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. how to disable sound input - Similar Threads - disable sound input

2. No Sound Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound Input: Hello,I recently updated my laptop to the newest version of windows 10. Since then my sound has not worked. My laptop has built in speakers which until recently worked fine.It tells me there are no speaks or headphones plugged in. I have tried uninstalling drives, updating...
  3. No Sound Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Sound Input: Hello,I recently updated my laptop to the newest version of windows 10. Since then my sound has not worked. My laptop has built in speakers which until recently worked fine.It tells me there are no speaks or headphones plugged in. I have tried uninstalling drives, updating...
  4. No Sound Input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Input sound

Input sound: When conducting virtual meetings Zoom, Webex, etc. My voice sounds like a minion or bugs bunny. This is a new development so I'm not sure what changed. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-sound/4c089018-4efb-4064-8675-510b848fca53
  6. How to disable surround sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable surround sound?: I don't know if this is the right subreddit but I have some issues with my headphones. I can't disable surround sound. the surround sound is ruining some of my games audio. I have tried to disable it but surround sound 7.1 is the only option. I have a Logitech G633....
  7. how to disable sound input

how to disable sound input: How can I disable sound. I want to know if any kind of noise is being played near my laptop outside like some street vendor selling vegetable or some one pressing door bell , then I want to disable these kind of external sounds for 2-3 hours. In my windows 10 exam. 161378
  8. sound inputs

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound inputs: when I connect my headphones to my laptop and pla[ATTACH]y a movie or a music, it says there isn't any audio to play!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-inputs/357efa9e-8385-4955-95bc-13beda5318d1
  9. Sound input

Sound input: after recent windows 10 update, windows mixer input option seems unaccessible , unable to prepare buffers error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-input/24c10886-d78e-498b-abfd-940365476925
  10. Sound input

Sound input: after recent windows 10 update, windows mixer input option seems unaccessible , unable to prepare buffers error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/sound-input/24c10886-d78e-498b-abfd-940365476925