Windows 10: How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser

Discus and support How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The focus of mainstream browsers like Firefox is to maintain the privacy of individuals. […] This article How to disable Sponsored Top Sites... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 23, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser

WinClub, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Top web browsers 2019: No end in sight for Firefox's losses

Read more: Top web browsers 2019: No end in sight for Firefox's losses | Computerworld

Brink, Nov 23, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Top web browsers 2019: No end in sight for Firefox's losses

Hmm, odd that site is rendered thus on my screen... with FF... ok with Edge.

How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser [​IMG]

dalchina, Nov 23, 2020
  4. v12dock Win User

v12dock, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

1. How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser - Similar Threads - disable Sponsored Top

2. Disabling all web browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling all web browsers: I'm wanting to know if there's a way to disable all web browser access including the Windows Search Box being able to pull up web results. I need for Steam and my virtual desktop interface client to work, but other than those two I don't want any access to the internet. I...
  3. Disabling all web browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling all web browsers: I'm wanting to know if there's a way to disable all web browser access including the Windows Search Box being able to pull up web results. I need for Steam and my virtual desktop interface client to work, but other than those two I don't want any access to the internet. I...
  4. Disabling all web browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. how set Firefox as default web browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    how set Firefox as default web browser: Although I have it loaded, it doesn't show up as an option in the default app or in the "choose default app" section. Plus, I even have trouble loading it. I realize they'd rather I not use it, but I'd sure like the choice....
  6. Top web browsers 2019: No end in sight for Firefox's losses

in Windows 10 News
    Top web browsers 2019: No end in sight for Firefox's losses: Mozilla's efforts to make Firefox more attractive as a web browser have failed to move the share needle. Meanwhile, Google's Chrome continues its dominance. Top web browsers 2019: No end in sight for Firefox's losses | Computerworld 145567
  7. Firefox Opening Web Site While PC Sleeps

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox Opening Web Site While PC Sleeps: Hi, everyone. We just had new Windows 10 machines installed at work. (Dell Optiplex 3040) Our old PC's were Windows 7 and I always used Firefox as my browser. Never had any issues on W7. The new PC, however, is opening Firefox to http://hp.hfindingformspro, every night...
  8. Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60

in Windows 10 News
    Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60: Content on the web is powerful. It enables us to learn new things, discover different perspectives, stay in touch with what’s happening in the world, or just make us laugh. Making sure that stories like these—stories that are worth your time and attention—are discoverable and...
  9. Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites: TL;DR - All web browser close when I try to log into my WoW account ( Battle.net Account Login ) On Tuesday, 05Jul16, morning I tried to open my battle.net launcher and it stated that I couldn't connect to the battle.net severs. I went onto the blizzard forums and tried to...
  10. Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60

in Windows 10 News
    Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60: Content on the web is powerful. It enables us to learn new things, discover different perspectives, stay in touch with what’s happening in the world, or just make us laugh. Making sure that stories like these—stories that are worth your time and attention—are discoverable and...