Windows 10: How to disable Sticky notes automatic start?

Discus and support How to disable Sticky notes automatic start? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't want that sticky notes starts automatically when logging in. I've tried the steps on this page:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JKAVS, Sep 13, 2020.

1. JKAVS Win User

How to disable Sticky notes automatic start?

I don't want that sticky notes starts automatically when logging in. I've tried the steps on this page: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...6-76700ddec51b but it doesn't help. I've also tried uninstalling the app but it keeps reinstalling.

What can I do?

My build number is 18362.1082.

:)

JKAVS, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Marc Cai Win User

Disable Sticky Notes

Hello there,

On our understanding, you would like to disable the entire Sticky Notes. Would like to confirm this? If so, we would want to know the reason on why would you like to disable the helpful application. Or is it only that you wanted to disable it from automatically
    starting upon boot up?

To disable the Sticky Notes from starting up, you can follow the steps here provided by Confused Caribou:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-can-i-disable-startup-for-sticky-notes-on/c43738c5-e5f7-4dfa-b626-76700ddec51b

Kind regards.

Marc Cai, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Jan Del Win User

How to make Sticky Notes start automatically at startup

Hi,

Sticky Notes can be utilized in a lot of ways, from organizing your files to keeping you updated with your to-do list. We suggest checking the steps provided by DaveM21 on this
    thread on how to add Sticky Notes to your Startup.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

1. How to disable Sticky notes automatic start? - Similar Threads - disable Sticky notes

2. Sticky notes disable cloud syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky notes disable cloud syncing: Hey, new client of mine has been deploying the old post 1607 version of sticky notes to avoid deploying the store app version, however this has now stopped working. I've looked to deploy the appx version however their concern is they want to prevent it syncing to cloud, I can...
  3. How to Get Sticky Notes to Automatically Start Up with my Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Get Sticky Notes to Automatically Start Up with my Desktop: Hello. I would like to get sticky notes the app to start up with my desktop on windows 11. I have located the startup folder, but have had challenges finding the sticky note app location or generating a shortcut on my desktop that I can just move into the startup folder. Can...
  4. How to Get Sticky Notes to Automatically Start Up with my Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Get Sticky Notes to Automatically Start Up with my Desktop: Hello. I would like to get sticky notes the app to start up with my desktop on windows 11. I have located the startup folder, but have had challenges finding the sticky note app location or generating a shortcut on my desktop that I can just move into the startup folder. Can...
  5. How to disable Sticky Notes automatic launch on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Sticky Notes automatic launch on start up: The steps below should be used if you need to disable Sticky Notes and other apps from automatically launching at start up. I tried this on Windows 11, but I am quiet certain that it will work on Windows 10 as well.Go to settings --> Apps --> Apps & FeaturesScroll down the...
  6. How to disable Sticky Notes automatic launch on start up

How to disable Sticky Notes automatic launch on start up: The steps below should be used if you need to disable Sticky Notes and other apps from automatically launching at start up. I tried this on Windows 11, but I am quiet certain that it will work on Windows 10 as well.Go to settings --> Apps --> Apps & FeaturesScroll down the...
  7. Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program

Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program: Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program ? I dont want to run sticky notes when I want to see my notes...
  8. Sticky notes does not start

Sticky notes does not start: over the last few days, "sticky notes" would appear to start, whereby I would see the stick notes banner, and the outline of the last 2 notes I had on the screen, but the notes were only blank, with no color. This would last 2 seconds and then the images would be gone. I...
  9. Disable Sticky Notes Preview window?

Disable Sticky Notes Preview window?: New to Win10 and struggle with the new sticky notes. I always get a preview window that I have to x out to use sticky note. Can't seem to find a way to stop it. I miss the Sticky Notes I had in win7. Can the preview pane be stopped from showing every time I open? 143201
  10. Disable side window in Sticky Notes

Disable side window in Sticky Notes: My OS is Win10 Pro 64bit, v1804, OS build 17134.472 When I open the shortcut to create a new sticky note, a side window appears, with Sticky Notes search engine and settings. Is there any way to open a new sticky note without this annoying side window opening every time?...