Windows 10: How to disable System Information Pop-Up Window on Start UP

Discus and support How to disable System Information Pop-Up Window on Start UP in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I started getting a System Information pop-up every time I start my system. That didn't use to happen, but it does now. Something in the configuration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tjg79, Jul 28, 2020.

1. tjg79 Win User

How to disable System Information Pop-Up Window on Start UP

I started getting a System Information pop-up every time I start my system. That didn't use to happen, but it does now. Something in the configuration must have changed.

Does anyone know how to disable this annoying pop-up in Windows 10 v2004?

Regards

:)

tjg79, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Donna Men Win User

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Jul 28, 2020
  3. How can disable bing from popping up at start up?

I have an up to date windows 10 on an up to date desktop PC

Bing is a blight every time I start my PC

I never asked for it and never wanted it

Windows central (How to disable Bing search in the Windows 10 Start menu) offers easy steps. But I can't get
    beyond step 2

Step 1 Start

Step 2 search for Cortana

Step 3 Click on Cortana & Search. No can do. It's not listed as any of the Cortana options.

So the remaining steps 4 and 5 are just hopeless dreams.

4 Click the switch beneath Cortana
    can give you suggestions, reminders, alerts, and more at the top of the menu so that it turns off.

5 Click the switch beneath Search
    online and include web results so that it turns off

So near and yet so far!

Is Windows Central anything to do with Microsoft or just some well-meaning people who are trying to be helpful?

Do I have to find an independent PC consultant and spend £50-100 just to try to get rid of this damn nuisance that I never asked for?

Thanks for reading this

Mega thanks if you can help

Martin

MartinDaniels2, Jul 28, 2020
  4. How to disable System Information Pop-Up Window on Start UP

Unable to access the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on Windows 10

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know when exactly you get the pop-up of Drop Box on your device?

I suggest you to boot the device to Safe mode with Networking from Windows Recovery Environment, disable the startup service for Drop box and check if helps.

Step 1: Steps to boot the device in Safe mode with Networking.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Steps to disable Drop Box.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Startup
      tab, search for Drop Box.
    • Right click on it and click on Disable.

Step 3: Follow the below steps to
    place the computer in normal mode

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

How to disable System Information Pop-Up Window on Start UP

1. How to disable System Information Pop-Up Window on Start UP - Similar Threads - disable System Information

2. Pop-ups at start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop-ups at start up: I have 2 irritating pop-ups when I start Windows 10 Pro, Ver 20H, OS 19042.985, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0. 1. Windows incorrect function 2. Google Script error See attached screen shots for each. I have Bitdefender Internet Security and have also run...
  3. bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this: I have an annoying situation. I had installed blue stacks app player some time ago. Now I am in middle of some presentation or some work and blue stack pops up. I searched in services.msc , also in msconfig but I could not find any service related to bluestack to stop from...
  4. bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this

in Windows 10 Support
    bluestacks pop up after windows 10 start how to disable this: I have an annoying situation. I had installed blue stacks app player some time ago. Now I am in middle of some presentation or some work and blue stack pops up. I searched in services.msc , also in msconfig but I could not find any service related to bluestack to stop from...
  5. To disable this pop up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To disable this pop up.: [ATTACH] Dont know where to put this in what category ... a Malware ? I want to get rid of it , it always pop out when ever i started my lap top. very annoying ... Thanks in anticipation .....
  6. Disabling Pop Ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling Pop Ups: I have new PC running Windows 10 and I have been trying everything to disable the pop ups. I thought it was the browser at first (Chrome) and went through that first. Then I did Edge, etc. But I still believe it's a Windows problems. Went through the standard Settings-File...
  7. How can disable bing from popping up at start up?

in Cortana
    How can disable bing from popping up at start up?: I have an up to date windows 10 on an up to date desktop PC Bing is a blight every time I start my PC I never asked for it and never wanted it Windows central https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-bing-search-windows-10-start-menu offers easy steps. But I can't...
  8. How to disable annoying pop up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable annoying pop up?: Hi. Every time I want to download something from BBC iPlayer I get this really annoying pop up - [ATTACH] It's only recently started appearing and is still there even when I click to open the app so I then need to click the cancel button. How can I disable it?...
  9. Pop-ups at start up

Pop-ups at start up: At start up I keep getting pop-ups asking me to share additional information with HP. It is incredibly irritating. Does anyone know how I can get rid of these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups-at-start-up/9152e1ee-8572-4436-9166-84c4b5180542
  10. pop up at start up

pop up at start up: When I first start my computer I get a popup that says the a program is missing. It's on the "C" drive and I can "X" it out and go on. How can I prevent this action from happening everytime I restart my desktop computer?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. when i open laptop it shows system information always windows 10