Windows 10: How to disable the caps-lock notification on Windows 10 Pro hardware-wise it's a high-end...

Discus and support How to disable the caps-lock notification on Windows 10 Pro hardware-wise it's a high-end... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to keep using my caps-lock obviously, but with the HDR feature on, it glitches my screen in games when I use caps-lock.. Because of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lozoo501, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Lozoo501 Win User

How to disable the caps-lock notification on Windows 10 Pro hardware-wise it's a high-end...

I want to keep using my caps-lock obviously, but with the HDR feature on, it glitches my screen in games when I use caps-lock.. Because of the notification.I have read so many answers for this, and it's always something that my system for some reason doesn't have. Or options that don't even disable the notification..If it matters, I have a VENGEANCE® K65 Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. Not sure if the notification is caused by my keyboard driver or the Windows OS.But I would really appreciate some help with this. I searched through regedit a bunch of times, through the setting menus of the

:)

Lozoo501, Nov 29, 2021
  2. JohnDubya Win User

How to disable caps-lock notification on Windows 10

After Googling for an hour, I finally figured out where the Caps Lock notification was coming from on my Windows 10 machine. I have a Bluetooth adapter installed on my computer, and I found a website describing that some Bluetooth software includes this
    on screen notification "feature." Well, I figured out on my machine that the process Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings was causing the notifications for "Caps Lock On," "Num Lock On," etc.

To turn this off:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc
    • Go to Processes and click on Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then End Task.
    • Go to the Startup tab and find Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then click
      Disable.

JohnDubya, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Disable Caps Lock on Windows 10?

After applying the Anniversary Update to the HP desktop computer discussed above, Caps Lock was no longer de-activated. I then did what I'd done on the Surface Pro discussed above, which had already been on the Anniversary Update, and remapping worked.

This is high-maintenance, but it does work. I would report this to Microsoft were it not for reports only being accepted from computers in which privacy settings are disabled, as detailed at http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...settings/348f383a-fc4b-4ab0-bb82-8165709c8e04

Mickey Segal, Nov 29, 2021
  4. How to disable the caps-lock notification on Windows 10 Pro hardware-wise it's a high-end...

Disable Caps Lock on Windows 10?

I tried SharpKeys again. This time there was no operating system warning. It worked on the following two configurations:

• HP Desktop Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 : Disabling Caps Lock was already entered as a change and the remapping worked.
    • Surface Pro 2 Windows 10 Pro Version 1607 (Anniversary Update): Disabling Caps Lock was
      not already entered as a change, but the feature of typing the key chose the correct key code, and the remapping worked.

It is good to get this working again, particularly on the Surface Pro 2 where the keys are too close together and extra key presses are common (this is fixed in the Surface Pro 4 keyboards).

Thanks to all who helped.

Mickey Segal, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

How to disable the caps-lock notification on Windows 10 Pro hardware-wise it's a high-end...

1. How to disable the caps-lock notification on Windows 10 Pro hardware-wise it's a high-end... - Similar Threads - disable caps lock

2. How to disable Caps Lock notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock notification?: Hi everyone there is this annoying caps lock notification thats pops up on the top middle of my screen when I'm in a game it switches out the tabs and it freezes my computer hence I would like to get rid of it, I already tried the ease of access thing and turned of the...
  3. How to disable Caps Lock notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable Caps Lock notification?: Hi everyone there is this annoying caps lock notification thats pops up on the top middle of my screen when I'm in a game it switches out the tabs and it freezes my computer hence I would like to get rid of it, I already tried the ease of access thing and turned of the...
  4. How to disable, Caps Lock notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable, Caps Lock notification: Hi, how do I disable the caps lock notification here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-caps-lock-notification/2c568f56-b436-4152-a048-24d7c5b13e2d
  5. How to disable, Caps Lock notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable, Caps Lock notification: Hi, how do I disable the caps lock notification here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-caps-lock-notification/2c568f56-b436-4152-a048-24d7c5b13e2d
  6. How to disable, Caps Lock notification

7. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...
  8. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...
  9. How to disable the caps-lock notification on Windows 10 Pro hardware-wise it's a high-end...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the caps-lock notification on Windows 10 Pro hardware-wise it's a high-end...: I want to keep using my caps-lock obviously, but with the HDR feature on, it glitches my screen in games when I use caps-lock.. Because of the notification.I have read so many answers for this, and it's always something that my system for some reason doesn't have. Or options...
  10. How to disable the caps-lock notification on Windows 10 Pro hardware-wise it's a high-end...

How to disable the caps-lock notification on Windows 10 Pro hardware-wise it's a high-end...: I want to keep using my caps-lock obviously, but with the HDR feature on, it glitches my screen in games when I use caps-lock.. Because of the notification.I have read so many answers for this, and it's always something that my system for some reason doesn't have. Or options...