Windows 10: How to disable the contr+click to follow hyperlinks?

Discus and support How to disable the contr+click to follow hyperlinks? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It is really hard to press control and click when I want to follow the link. I’ve used my PC for 5 years and have never met such issue. It had been so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DallasBall2, Oct 9, 2018.

1. How to disable the contr+click to follow hyperlinks?

It is really hard to press control and click when I want to follow the link. I’ve used my PC for 5 years and have never met such issue. It had been so easy before I installed Windows 10.

How can I turn off this time consuming function?

:)

DallasBall2, Oct 9, 2018

2. Windows 10 Pro hyperlink problem.

Hi,

For us to provide you the right solution to address your concern properly, kindly provide us with the following information:

• Does it also happen when clicking on a hyperlink through web Skype app?
    • Does the issue occur when clicking a hyperlink on a certain website?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

As for the initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try to download the latest version of Windows 10 through this

link
    and see this error will be resolved.

We look forward to your response.

Engelsen Fad, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Win 10 Calendar Events hyperlinks?

Hi Thomas,

Support for hyperlink formatting has been added to the Calendar app Version 17.8241.41275.0. To check the version of your Calendar app, click the Gear icon to access
    Settings, then click About. If you don't have the most recent version, we suggest that you update it through the Store app. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Choose the Store app.
    • Click your profile picture near the search bar.
    • Choose Downloads and Updates.
    • Click Check for Updates.
    • Install the latest updates for the Mail and Calendar app (these two apps are bundled together).

Let us know if hyperlinks work properly after installing the latest updates.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

How to disable the contr+click to follow hyperlinks?

Windows 10 mail hyperlinks

Hi,

Since the option above did not work, we suggest resetting the Mail application by following the steps below:

• Click Settings and choose System.
    • Click on Apps & features, scroll down at the right side and choose
      Mail and Calendar.
    • Click Advance options then click Reset tab (A check mark will show up when reset is done.).
    • Open Mail app, sign-in on your account and check if you will be able to click on the hyperlinks.

NOTE: Resetting it might delete the data/appointments that you have on the Calendar. We suggest performing a back up before resetting it.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

How to disable the contr+click to follow hyperlinks?

1. How to disable the contr+click to follow hyperlinks? - Similar Threads - disable contr+click follow

2. is there a way to disable the hyperlinks on windows spotlight?

in Windows 10 Customization
    is there a way to disable the hyperlinks on windows spotlight?: I use windows spotlight because I dislike having a static lock screen however the hyperlinks are an eyesore, is there a way to disable them without turning off windows spotlight?...
  3. Outlook not following hyperlinks - solution

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook not following hyperlinks - solution: I recently upgraded to 20H2 had had the usual list of issues but sorted ok. Two days and two reboots later Outlook stopped following hyperlinks Went through all the advice on Google, everything was ok. Found an article on Microsoft site. Two machines, one with unconfigured...
  4. disabling mouse from displaying hyperlinks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disabling mouse from displaying hyperlinks: How can I stop mouse from opening hypertext when I scroll in emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-mouse-from-displaying-hyperlinks/5d48d69e-b53e-4234-acda-90206a99a4fe
  5. How to disable tap clicking?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable tap clicking?: I cant stand tap clicking, how can I disable it? In other versions of windows I was able to do it pretty easily in the settings, but now I cant find the option. Anyone know how to do it? submitted by /u/MrYoshi411 [link] [comments]...
  6. How to disable tap to click

How to disable tap to click: I have tried pretty much everything people have said online but nothing works! either the tabs aren't there or the solutions just don't work. I am at my wit's end! Computer is an Alienware Area 51m...
  7. Outlook - can't click on hyperlinks?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook - can't click on hyperlinks?: Windows 10 home, laptop. In Outlook things have always worked FINE... Open mail, read mail, delete mail, normal mail stuff. When necessary, click Unsubscribe link in an email and follow it. This afternoon, suddenly, can't follow links. Outlook throws up a popup that says:...
  8. Follow Hyperlink in Excel 2010

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Follow Hyperlink in Excel 2010: I am using W10 fully updated and Office 2010 64 bit and Chrome is my default browser (It makes no difference if I default to IE, Edge or Firefox) I have some code in my worksheet as follows: Dim filename Sub test() filename = ThisWorkbook.Path & "\Settings\Bing Maps.html"...
  9. clicking hyperlinks in Windows 10 mail

in Browsers and Email
    clicking hyperlinks in Windows 10 mail: when I receive mail with a hyperlink in it and I click on it, nothing happens. I have set up .htm and .html files to open in Chrome.. every once in awhile when I click on a link it will open up, but in most emails from most senders, I can not. Can anyone help? Thanks 87207
  10. System interrupts - fresh install problem (Stop if disable Audio contr

System interrupts - fresh install problem (Stop if disable Audio contr: Hello, at first, sorry for my english. I noticed this problem after my WIN 10 was ugpraded to the latest "Creators update". I though it should be caused by this update, so i reverted back - but the problem is still the same. So after many hours of trying new drivers etc...