Windows 10: How to disable the express settings after installation

Discus and support How to disable the express settings after installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After I install Windows 10 I can choose from express and customize settings. I chose express but now I want to disable some of the features of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mibaup, Jan 26, 2016.

1. mibaup Win User

How to disable the express settings after installation

After I install Windows 10 I can choose from express and customize settings. I chose express but now I want to disable some of the features of the express settings.
    How can I do that?
    Thanks

:)

mibaup, Jan 26, 2016

2. Win10 reinstalling problems.

I have a new Lenovo Z50-75 laptop pre loaded with Windows 10. I had it for about two weeks when I got the good ol' Automatic Repair loop. I've tried a couple of different fixes for it using the command prompt, none of which worked for me. After much frustration,
    I decided to make a win10 install USB. I started the process of reinstalling win10 using it. Once it got to the setup screen asking if you want to use custom settings or express, I selected express. Now for about the last 8-9 hours it has been stuck on the
    just a moment loading screen that appears after selecting express settings. Any ideas on how I should proceed? Thank you in advance.

TZER Design, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Anniversary Update failing to install

I finally got updates to work after numerous attempts by disabling (in BIOS) all devices that were not required, ie USB, wireless, PCI Express media reader etc. leaving just network interface and disk access

The update then worked after which the BIOS settings were updated to re-enable all devices. - All working. I hate to think how much time I have spent over the last few months trying to get this working.

MickBainton, Jan 26, 2016
  4. D3LL Win User

5. mibaup Win User
    Thank you for the fast and helpful reply!

mibaup, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to disable the express settings after installation - Similar Threads - disable express settings

2. Stuck on overview of express settings .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on overview of express settings .: I have made it through the black screen with the circle and cannot get beyond seemingly starting to accept express settings. I press the button on the bottom, it appears to indicate a highlight and there is disk activity. Through disk activity then slows to a blink every few...
  3. Stuck on overview of express settings .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on overview of express settings .: I have made it through the black screen with the circle and cannot get beyond seemingly starting to accept express settings. I press the button on the bottom, it appears to indicate a highlight and there is disk activity. Through disk activity then slows to a blink every few...
  4. Stuck on overview of express settings .

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't pass express settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't pass express settings: After installing Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit I Can't pass express settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-pass-express-settings/130825a8-ba69-4fa8-b5d5-28bf69ab7fcb
  6. Bootloop on Express settings

Bootloop on Express settings: I used a website to get a new windows 10 for my new computer which already had one but was in chinese. It was a xiaomi gaming computer. When i click next or use express settings it makes me restart. I didnt use a usb nor a cd but a website so please help....
  7. Garmin Express will not install ??

Garmin Express will not install ??: Hi, I have been unable to install Garmin Express on my windows 10 , Lenovo laptop.. Install seems to run fine and as you see from the screen shot, it shows in the installed app's... but the program will not launch and when I look at the file location where it should be...
  8. Garmin express not getting installed!!!

Garmin express not getting installed!!!: Hi All, I tried installing garmin express to update my gps but was not able to do so since it kept on asking for admin rights or so. I also tried to install it as Admin by elevating it. I tried with Garmin and also tried instructions on...
  9. Problem installing Garmin Express..

Problem installing Garmin Express..: Everytime I try to install Garmin Express, I get as far as the install completing and then when asked to run the program, it just does not load.. I see it in the list of app's but it does not show in the program listing in start.. Garmin are out of idea's.. I have used...
  10. bsod's after installation visual studio express

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod's after installation visual studio express: On windows 10 after the installation of visual studio express called community 2015 I got regurarly a bsod when I logged in my sleeping laptop.How is this possible?Because visual studio is a user mode application. my minidump directory is empty: I have the impression the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable do not use express settings