Windows 10: How to disable the File Explorer Command Bar in Windows 11

Discus and support How to disable the File Explorer Command Bar in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]With the new version of the Windows operating system came a flurry of UI and design updates. One of the more significant design changes, at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 21, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to disable the File Explorer Command Bar in Windows 11

How to disable the File Explorer Command Bar in Windows 11 disable-command-bar-1.png
    With the new version of the Windows operating system came a flurry of UI and design updates. One of the more significant design changes, at least for me, was in the File Explorer. From the looks of it, Microsoft has scraped off the conventional ribbon that would appear on the top of the File Explorer […]

This article How to disable the File Explorer Command Bar in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 21, 2021

2. Explorer 11 Command Bar & menu Bar

How do I and / or can I get Command Bar icons and Menu Bar items on one line instead of two in Explorer 11.

SpheredEel155, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Cant find Toolbar in Internet explorer 11

Hello Cagney,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toolbar is missing in Internet explorer 11. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent updates?
    • Did you check in setting and try to check mark the command bar and check?
    I suggest you to follow some steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Right click on top in empty space near the tabs
      and select Menu Bar and Command Bar and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the issue is resolved.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Joan Pin Win User

Favorite & Command Bar not showng even though they are ticked

Hi,

The Internet Explorer 11 provides a user interface which helps users to focus on the content of the page rather than the browser itself, hence hiding the Favorites Bar, Command Bar, Menu Bar, and Status Bar. To turn the toolbars back on, we suggest that
    you follow these steps:

• In IE11, press ALT + V to show the
      View
      menu.
    • Press T on your keyboard to enter the Toolbars
      menu, and then press:
      • C key to turn on the Command Bar
      • F key to turn on the Favorites Bar
      • S key to turn on the Status Bar
    Let us know if the recommended solution works for you.

Joan Pin, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

1. How to disable the File Explorer Command Bar in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - disable File Explorer

2. command bar windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    command bar windows 11: Hello, my file explorer and this pc command bar settings are corrupted, first it was in the form you see, https://ibb.co/2gSVSDbnow it is in the second form,https://ibb.co/kxbLMWw what should I do to return it to its original state? I don't want to do a factory resetIn the...
  3. command bar windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    command bar windows 11: Hello, my file explorer and this pc command bar settings are corrupted, first it was in the form you see, https://ibb.co/2gSVSDbnow it is in the second form,https://ibb.co/kxbLMWw what should I do to return it to its original state? I don't want to do a factory resetIn the...
  4. hide or disable address bar from explorer file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hide or disable address bar from explorer file: Hello,i need your help to hide or disable the address bar from explorer file and from save asthank you all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-or-disable-address-bar-from-explorer-file/b9b0209e-2701-48cd-9888-f96b771754be
  5. Disable status bar in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable status bar in file explorer: Hi,I recently did a clean install of my windows operating system in my Asus Rog Zephyrus 14. By mistake, I turned on synchronization with One Drive so I get this status information in all my personal folders that I would like to get rid of.I already tried uninstalling...
  6. Disable status bar in file explorer

Disable status bar in file explorer: Hi,I recently did a clean install of my windows operating system in my Asus Rog Zephyrus 14. By mistake, I turned on synchronization with One Drive so I get this status information in all my personal folders that I would like to get rid of.I already tried uninstalling...
  7. How to disable the media bar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the media bar in Windows 11?: When I am playing video and need to grab a section with the snipping tool, the media bar covers important parts that I am trying to grab. i move my mouse away it disappears, but when i try to snip, the darn thing slides right back up and in the way. its very annoying.is there...
  8. How to disable the media bar in Windows 11?

How to disable the media bar in Windows 11?: When I am playing video and need to grab a section with the snipping tool, the media bar covers important parts that I am trying to grab. i move my mouse away it disappears, but when i try to snip, the darn thing slides right back up and in the way. its very annoying.is there...
  9. How to disable tabs in File Explorer on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable tabs in File Explorer on Windows 11?: [ATTACH]Today, we will be discussing how you can disable tabs from File Explorer on Windows 11. Windows 11 2022 is a small overhaul and brought to Windows PCs a new File Explorer. The new File Explorer allows you to view folders and drive locations as Tabs, the same way we...
  10. How to Enable or Disable Status Bar in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Status Bar in File Explorer in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The Windows File Explorer is pretty responsive and carries a lot of features. It allows a ton of customizations either by changing Settings or changing the value of a Registry key or Group Policy modification. Today, we are going to [...] This post How to Enable or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable explorer command bar