Windows 10: How to disable the "Get Even More Out of Windows" ?

Discus and support How to disable the "Get Even More Out of Windows" ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The following screen pop-up irregularly when restarting Window 10.We have tried unchecking the box as indicated above as well as setting the registry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SHTC Team, Nov 29, 2021.

1. SHTC Team Win User

How to disable the "Get Even More Out of Windows" ?

The following screen pop-up irregularly when restarting Window 10.We have tried unchecking the box as indicated above as well as setting the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UserProfileEngagement\ScoobeSystemSettingEnabled to 0.It's found that the screen message will still pop-up irregularly. Do we need to update to the Window 10 version, say 20H2, in order for this feature to be effective ? Thank you.

:)

SHTC Team, Nov 29, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Disabling Synaptic touchpad in Windows 10, and why it won't stay disabled. For a left handed person, it is disruptive.

Hi,

If you wish to disable your touchpad, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Synaptic touchpad driver and select Disable.
    • Click OK to confirm and check with the issue.

Please reply us with the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

1. How to disable the "Get Even More Out of Windows" ? - Similar Threads - disable More

2. Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it: I've had this problem where after 10 pm, my computer wont let me go on it anymore and my mom can't figure out how to turn it off. Is there a way I can forcefully disable it without using the microsoft family app? Here is what it looks like...
  3. Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it: I've had this problem where after 10 pm, my computer wont let me go on it anymore and my mom can't figure out how to turn it off. Is there a way I can forcefully disable it without using the microsoft family app? Here is what it looks like...
  4. Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [Family Safety] Is it possible to disable email notifications for "more time" requests?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Family Safety] Is it possible to disable email notifications for "more time" requests?: I already got those notifications on my Android device, but even then, when I get to my inbox there are emails on the same thing.There is no link at the footer to "unsubscribe" or configure notifications, nor in the app. I guess I'll be stuck creating a filter to send those...
  6. [Family Safety] Is it possible to disable email notifications for "more time" requests?

[Family Safety] Is it possible to disable email notifications for "more time" requests?: I already got those notifications on my Android device, but even then, when I get to my inbox there are emails on the same thing.There is no link at the footer to "unsubscribe" or configure notifications, nor in the app. I guess I'll be stuck creating a filter to send those...
  7. I cant open my laptop for more than 3 hours still its saying sign in options is disabled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open my laptop for more than 3 hours still its saying sign in options is disabled...: My computer got hanged or something idk, so i thought of ending the tasks in task manager and there was only one app that was running and that is my file explorer and i ended it , suddenly it got all black screen and i cant do anything so i pushed the power button straight...
  8. I cant open my laptop for more than 3 hours still its saying sign in options is disabled...

I cant open my laptop for more than 3 hours still its saying sign in options is disabled...: My computer got hanged or something idk, so i thought of ending the tasks in task manager and there was only one app that was running and that is my file explorer and i ended it , suddenly it got all black screen and i cant do anything so i pushed the power button straight...
  9. Bluetooth was working and somehow disabled itself on Windows, More info in the details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth was working and somehow disabled itself on Windows, More info in the details: The only Bluetooth device I have is a Logitech MX Master 2S wireless mouse, I've owned it for quite some time, and it worked pretty well. Unexpectedly, I heard the Windows disconnect sound effect being played, which immediately stopped the cursor moving from my mouse. I...
  10. Bluetooth was working and somehow disabled itself on Windows, More info in the details

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth was working and somehow disabled itself on Windows, More info in the details: The only Bluetooth device I have is a Logitech MX Master 2S wireless mouse, I've owned it for quite some time, and it worked pretty well. Unexpectedly, I heard the Windows disconnect sound effect being played, which immediately stopped the cursor moving from my mouse. I...