Windows 10: How to disable the green leaf feature windows 10.

Discus and support How to disable the green leaf feature windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Few days ago i updated my windows 10 from 1809 to 1903 since then the green leaf feature happens when i go from to pc for 5 mins or watching a video.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ohadcohen2, Jun 16, 2019.

1. How to disable the green leaf feature windows 10.

Few days ago i updated my windows 10 from 1809 to 1903 since then the green leaf feature happens when i go from to pc for 5 mins or watching a video. It makes my desktop lag, crashes mt internet, my games and everything i use the pc for.

Please, i am so sick of the feature.

Please, please tell me how to diable this awful feature. I am so desperate and frustriated.

Thank you for your help.

:)

ohadcohen2, Jun 16, 2019

2. Green Leaf Being Disabled

So I use Firefox as my Web Browser. I'll be loading a given page like Gmail for instance. And then presto it crashes. I load up Task Manager to force close and start again . When I see this Green Leaf thing in there. After doing some research it appears
    to be an auto feature to suspend applications not in use etc..

Except I am using it. Not only that. But all of the sudden there are like 7-10 in brackets beside the application name. Which I assume to mean number of processes running of the application. Only running 1 at the time.

Can someone give me a hand in understanding what's going on?

ScottStratton1, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Geosammy Win User
    Green Leaf Icon?

@Access Denied

Is that so? *Huh

I'm not sure how useful this "Green Leaf Feature" might be,
    but thanks for your reply.

Geosammy, Jun 16, 2019
  4. How to disable the green leaf feature windows 10.

Taskmgr: process with the "green leaf icon"?

The green leaf icon in Task Manager indicates that a process is suspended. Suspending a process saves energy, and Microsoft chose to represent this with a green leaf. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Riley Lynn Nairn, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

How to disable the green leaf feature windows 10.

1. How to disable the green leaf feature windows 10. - Similar Threads - disable green leaf

2. Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use: I have been playing games for a long time now. Usually I alt+tab for music or a quick search etc. In singleplayer games suspension of the app that is not in use mostly does not affect in a bad way but in some online games suspension makes the game crash, fps drop etc. Since...
  3. Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use: I have been playing games for a long time now. Usually I alt+tab for music or a quick search etc. In singleplayer games suspension of the app that is not in use mostly does not affect in a bad way but in some online games suspension makes the game crash, fps drop etc. Since...
  4. Green Leaf suspension of a program that is not in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Green Leaf suspend process and Photos

Green Leaf suspend process and Photos: Windows 10 I have several pictures open in photos, and according to the Task Manager, it is using 663 MB of RAM. This seems about right as they are rather large. In Task Manager, every few seconds, the green leaf comes up for Photos, and the RAM drops down to almost...
  6. How to stop green leaf from appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop green leaf from appearing: Hi, I wanted to know if there was a way to stop the green leaf to stop appearing on a game I downloaded from Microsoft store. This is because my game launches but then is prevented by the green leaf in task manager to fully launch and it is just in a white screen, unable to...
  7. Green Leaf Being Disabled

Green Leaf Being Disabled: So I use Firefox as my Web Browser. I'll be loading a given page like Gmail for instance. And then presto it crashes. I load up Task Manager to force close and start again . When I see this Green Leaf thing in there. After doing some research it appears to be an auto...
  8. green leaf icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    green leaf icon: how can i disable it? or better yet delete it i dont care what it's supposed to do i know i want it out of my computer its been driving me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-leaf-icon/6f18bedf-c33a-413c-9e31-8431bdef0642
  9. How can I disable the green leaf from task manager?

How can I disable the green leaf from task manager?: I saw the icon with a green leaf in task manager that suspends the processes. When I started the Premiere Pro it was suspended automatically. What can I do in this case? Can this feature be disabled from windows? [ATTACH]...
  10. Green Leaf Icon?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Green Leaf Icon?: Hi, Can anyone tell me, what the green leaf icon represents in Task Manager? This is the first time I've seen this and I have no idea what it is. [img] 109216

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 disable green leaf process

2. how to disablethe green leaf on my computer

3. how to disable Green Leaf windows 10