Windows 10: How to disable the 'optimal resolution notification' in win 10

Discus and support How to disable the 'optimal resolution notification' in win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, does anybody know how to disable the optimal resolution notification in Win 10? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KingVoodoo, Feb 11, 2019.

1. How to disable the 'optimal resolution notification' in win 10

Hi,

does anybody know how to disable the optimal resolution notification in Win 10?

Thanks.

:)

KingVoodoo, Feb 11, 2019

2. Disable optimal resolution check and notice

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the Optimal Resolution Notification:

• Right click on the on the empty area on the Desktop.
    • Select Graphics options > Balloon Notification >
      Optimal Resolution Notification > Disable.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 11, 2019
  3. mochiro Win User
    Optimal Resolution Notification

Hi , I need help . Im playing Psychic Doom Mu game in my windows 10 Lenovo G40 .And everytime im playing it my game suddenly goes out and Optimal Resolution Notification Pop up always it says "This is not the optimal screen resolution for the primary display
    The optimal Resolution is 1366x768 .Also igfxTRAY.exe pops up.. How to fix this so that i can play the game not crashing always

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

mochiro, Feb 11, 2019
  4. How to disable the 'optimal resolution notification' in win 10

Notification of Optimal Sceen Resolution

I get a notification to say "this is not the optimal screen resolution for the primary display. The optimal resolution is 1366 x 768. Select this notification for more information"

When I attempt to select the notification it disappears. When I check my settings I do have the recommended 1366 x 768.

Why then do I get the notification? (igfxtray.exe)

AndyLansdell, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

How to disable the 'optimal resolution notification' in win 10

1. How to disable the 'optimal resolution notification' in win 10 - Similar Threads - disable 'optimal resolution

2. How to disabled notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disabled notification?: Hi,May I check how to disabled this notification?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disabled-notification/d2d5796c-089c-426d-9c43-4afc0d2499b3
  3. How to disabled notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disabled notification?: Hi,May I check how to disabled this notification?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disabled-notification/d2d5796c-089c-426d-9c43-4afc0d2499b3
  4. How to disable fullscreen optimization?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable fullscreen optimization?: Title, thanks. Microsoft never learns and implements things only causing headache and grief and gives us no control. Disgusting that they force so much extra bloatware now. Previously it was possible to disable fullscreen optimization on advanced graphic settings but now...
  5. How to DISABLE notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    How to DISABLE notifications: Good Morning guys, I really am tired of the notifications on the right side of the screen, and there ALWAYS being new ones, for everything, and I want them gone........how do I disable them PERMANENTLY ? 145675
  6. Disable "Optimal Resolution Notification" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable "Optimal Resolution Notification" on Windows 10: Hello everyone. I play videogames, which can sometimes have a lower resolution than my pc likes. This brings up a notification that lingers for several seconds, in the way of everything. I figured out how to fix it. There was a solution already, but it is no longer available....
  7. Windows 10 -- Incorrect Optimal Resolution notification pops up on Wake

Windows 10 -- Incorrect Optimal Resolution notification pops up on Wake: I have a computer connected to a 1920x1080 monitor. When it wakes up, I get a Optimal Resolution Notification is 3840x2160 message. This is clearly wrong. The maximum this computer can do is 1920x1080. It has never been set differently. Microsoft please fix. You can also...
  8. Optimal Resolution Notification

Optimal Resolution Notification: Once again, I'm plagued with this annoying pop-up-- this time, when trying to play older games, the pop-up causes the game to minimize, while the unwanted Windows "Optimal Resolution" warning pops up, unwanted, not needed, no way to prevent. Notebook: I do **not** have...
  9. Optimal Resolution Notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optimal Resolution Notifications: Hi again Microsoft community! When I'm trying to run a fullscreen app with the resolution lower than 1920x1080 it appears a notification about Optimal Resolution Notification and the app is minimizing.I know how to remove the notification, but, how do I solve the problem...
  10. How to disable fullscreen optimization.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable fullscreen optimization.: Hi, I have been having issues with my fps being capped to 60 due to the full screen optimization I disabled it on one game and its stopped being capped but some games don't give me the option. Is there any way that I can disable full screen optimization completely from all my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. optimal resolution notification

2. optimal resolution notification disable

3. disable optimal resolution notification

4. optimal resolution notification windows 10,
  5. optimum resolution popup,
  6. stop optimal resolution notification,
  7. resolution notification,
  8. optimal resolution notification turn off,
  9. disable optimal resolution,
  10. optimal resolution warning,
  11. optimal resolution notification off,